There is a pain in my heart but you never notice it.

Love Without Caring The Age..

No One's POV

5 years later...

Siwon was walking back home and passed a hospital that was located 357m from his school. His walks, his body and his looks just mesmerize every single one that he passed by. By a single look, you can tell that he is from a rich family but the question that everyone has is why is he walking back home? Only Choi Siwon knows. He has a reason why he declined the ride back home. From where he stand, its still a long way back home but he didn't mind. His been doing this for a month and 23 days for God sake! He walked and walked and suddenly hid himself behind the tree. He peeked from the tree and look at the person that he is hiding.

The person who was expectedly a lady was caming out from a store. She was walking at the sidewalk. Siwon went across the road and follow the lady from behind. The lady stoped and turned her head and saw random peoples behind her. Thank goodness she didn't noticed Siwon. Siwon was wearing his fake mustache and turn his body to faced the road and reading a newspaper that he took from an old guy that was standing beside him. When the lady turned her head to look in front and continue to walk, Siwon peeked her from the newspaper and sighed in relief but after that he receive a smack on the head.

He looked at the person beside him that was the old man. The old man took his newsaper roughly and said,'' Such a rude young man to just take my newspaper away withut ask permission. You deserve that.'' the old man said. Siwon rubbed his head that just receive a smack a while ago. He just ignored te old man and continue looking at the lady. And suddenly a pain came to his head. He turn his head and looked at the old man that was running to save his life. ''You deserve that too!'' the old man said while running. Siwon looked at the old man irritately. And there was something happened to the old man. He was busy running and looked at Siwon and kept chanting 'You deserve that brat!'. Yeah, Siwon knows. Irritating and annoying. That guy is too old to do that. Okay back to the old man, he was busy doing his works that he accidentally and sillily step on a rock and fell.

''Ha ha! You deserve that!'' Siwon laugh like a maniac. Everyone there surrounded the old man and ask if he's okay but Siwon there just standing and laughing like there was no tomorrow. Lots of people stared at Siwon but the taller dude just play it cool. Siwon just ignored them and quickly looked in front to search where the lady is. Thankfully the lady was at the taxicab stand, waiting for a taxi to came. Siwon went closer and hid behind a tree that near the taxicab stand. Finally a taxi arrived. The lady went to the taxi and hoped in. She was about to tell the driver where the place she wanted to go when a door opened and came in a tall guy and sat beside the lady. The taxi driver first was confused and then he understand. Maybe there are a couple. ''What did you want to say,miss?'' the taxi driver asked the lady.

''Mmm.. Cave Cafe.'' the lady said. Siwon looked confused. ''Cave?'' he asked cutely with priceless confused face. ''Ignored him and bring us there.'' the lady said to the taxi driver. The driver just nodded and drove. The lady looked sweetly at the driver nd turned her face to the guy that sat beside her. ''Siwon ah?'' the lady asked at Siwon. Siwon make his two hands a peace sign and acted cutely and said, ''Heesun-noona~'' The lady, Heesun slapped Siwon's thigh. ''What are you doing here?'' Heesun asked. ''Looking at my pretty noona of mine...'' Siwon said cutely. ''Aish.. You cute yet handsome yet annoying best friend of mine...'' Heesun said while pinching Siwon's cheek. Bestfriend? Yeah, that word hurts Siwon very much. Siwon pout cutely at his bestfriend or more detail, crush.

''What? Are you hurt with the 'annoying' word or something else?'' Heesun asked. ''Something else..'' Siwon said softly and lowere his head a bit. ''What?'' Heesun asked as she did not hear what was Siwon talking. ''Nothing.'' Siwon said with a fake cheerful smile. ''Jinja?'' Heesun asked. Siwon just nodded cutely. ''Ok...'' Heesun said then she pinched Siwon's other cheek. Outside, maybe Siwon looked happy right now but deep inside he was sad. A few seconds later, they arrived. Heesun paid to the taxi driver and the two bestfriends went out from the cab. Swon looked at the cafe sign. Cave Cafe. ''So a cafe that looks like a cave. Nothing special..''Siwon said plainly. Heesun elbowed Siwon. ''That's rude.'' Heesun warned Siwon. ''What? I said the truth from the bottom of my heart. And another thing, why did they do the theme a cave? Are they wanted us to be a cavemen?'' Siwon complained. ''Siwon, stop.'' Heesun said while stepping Siwon's foot. ''Ouch!' Siwon sat down at the floor and rubbed his painful foot.

''Hey, let's go inside and take a seat. Then you can rub your precious foot comfortably. Come.'' Heesun said. She was standing at the front door. '' I btter rub my foot here then in there.'' Siwon said, pointing his finger at the cafe. Heesun came nearer to Siwon. 'Is she gonna carry me? I hope it's like bride-style.' Siwon said in his mind. Unfortunately, Heesun grab his left ear and pulled it and dragged him into the cafe. When they entered the cafe, several waitress greeted them. Siwon watched in horror. His like in a real cave. The decorations, the staff wear like cavemen and everything seems they really in a real one. ''In what year are we in?'' Siwon asked with a slight of fear. ''I don't know. Umm.. Look at the calendar. Oh it says 2014, dummy.'' Heesun said. ''What?'' Siwon asked. He didn't believe his ears. Heesun pulled Siwon's ear up so the latter can stand up and she pulled it even more so the ear been wider than said. ''Ehem.. Testing 1 2 3.... 2014!!!!'' Heesun shouted at Siwon's ear. Siwon was startled and jumped from shock. ''Oh my precious ears! I'm gonna be deaf! It's all noona's fault!'' Siwon whined. Siwon sat on the ground and began rubbed his ears.

''Stop whining and come here.'' Heesun said and waved to Siwon so he come there. Siwon stood up and took a seat. A waitress came and gave them 2 menu. After they ordered, the waitress left them.''Where did she come from?'' Siwon asked while pointing at the waitress. ''Siwon!'' Heesun gave the latter a death stare. ''Seriously, did she use a portal or something?'' Siwon asked Heesun seriously. ''Siwon-'' Heesun didn't able to finish her words as the latter cut her off. ''And basicly, where are-I mean when are we? Is it 200 years ago or 1 million ago or ages ago?'' Siwon asked. ''Choi Siwon. Stop. Just stop. Pease being mature. I don't like it.'' Heesun said. ''You should say so if you didn't like when I said those awful words about this cafe.'' Siwon said then gave Heesun a smirk. Heesun just rolled her eyes.

''I like your eyes. They are beautiful especially when you rolled your eyes at me.'' Siwon placed his right hands under his chin and supported it. He once again gave the lady a smirk. ''Don't try to be flirty. I've already a boyfriend.'' Heesun said. Siwon once again heart broken. He didn't like when Heesun talk about her boyfriend. It make him jealous. Siwon tried all his best to hid the sad feeling from Heesun. ''Is the food here delicious?'' Siwon changed the topic. He didn't want to talk about 'boyfriend' anymore. Heesun noticed the change expression on Siwon's face. At first, Siwon was looking her at the eyes but now he is trying to avoid it. Heesun was about to asked if he's okay but the food had been arrived. Siwon took his chocolate cupcake and eat it greedily. ''I supposed the sour face is because you are hungry.'' Heesun said while pointing at the latter that was eating greedily.

Siwon was hesitant at first but quickly nodded. He doesn't want to Heesun realised that Siwon was actually jealous. ''Oh....I knew it. Umm... Siwon ah... Can I go to the toilet?'' Heesun asked while looking at the latter who was still eating. ''Ok.'' Siwon replied.Since he was eating, some crumbs come out from his mouth. ''Even though it's gross but I find it cute. Good job Siwonnie...''Heesun pinched Siwon's right cheek and went to the toilet. Siwon looked at Heesun then continue to eat. He felt a little bit okay because Heesun said that he's cute and because of food! Yup, Choi Siwon looks like a person who just eat healthy food and always exercise. Well, it's true except about the food. He eats anything and when he is mad or moody, food is the only thing that can make him okay beside Heesun.

A minute later, Heesun came to the table. She looked kinda...mad. ''Waeyo?'' Siwon asked while drinking his drink. ''Why you asked? How about this why. Why did you laugh at the old man?'' Heesun asked seriously. Siwon was shocked that he spat the water. Thank goodness, Heesun quickly dudged the spit. ''How did noona know?'' Siwon asked. ''Shouldn't you said sorry?'' Heesu asked. ''Ok ok. Sorry. Now my question. How?'' Siwon asked curiously. ''Ok, let me ask, didn't you realised that one of the crowd had wear a cavemen outfit?'' Heesun asked. Siwon shook his head. ''For your information, there was. Do you know why I went to the toilet? Because there was a waitress signaing to the toilet. And when I went to the toilet, the waitress came to me and tell me everything. Care to explain?'' Heesun asked.

''The old man did it first. He smacked my head twice and said that I'm a brat.'' Siwon whined. ''Still respect the elders.'' Heesun said seriously. Siwon sighed. Then a phone rang. ''Siwon, is it your phone?'' Heesun asked. ''No. My ringtone is different. You?'' Siwon asked. Heesun took her phone from her bag. ''Yes. It's mine phone.'' She said and answered the call. She was smiling to her ears. She ended the call as soon as the person hang up. She stood up and walked to the front door. ''Noona, wait!'' Siwon said as he grabbed Heesun's wrist.''Where're you going?'' Heesun smack her own forehead. ''OH! I forgot. I was too happy that I forgot about you. Sorry.. Siwon, I gotta go. Heechul wants to meet me.'' Heesun said happily. ''Heechul?'' Siwon asked confusely. ''My boyfriend. Siwon, I really gotta go. And last thing, can you paid the bills since I paid the taxi one. Ok annyeong~~~'' said Heesun and left. Siwon was sad. He went back to the table. ''Cursed that 'Heechul'! If he didn't born yet. Just wait until Heesun and I married. She can also birth you but why did you have to born that time. Cursed you!'' Siwon said out loud so very one can hear. Siwon looked at Heesun's red velvet cupcake and ate it. At least it felt better for the angry guy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hye guys. I wanted to say happholidays! You guys must excited for tomorrow, right? Well actualy I want to tell that next year, I can't update too much. It will be a busy year to me. So hope u understand but I will try to find a way to update. Well anyways hope u enjoy my story and this chappie. Thank u for subs vote comments and everything! Saranghae! I really appreciate it. Well bye!