Misundterstoods, Forgiveness

Love Without Caring The Age..

No One's POV

Heesun was sitting on her chair,waiting for someone to come in the class. Her bffs,Ji hyo,Soo young and Shin hye looked at her confusely. ''Hey guys. Heesun had been act weird today. Do you know why?'' Ji hyo said while peeking Heesun from the book that she pretend to read. '' Not just today but yesterday she was acting kinda weird cause she never ever did not hang out with us.'' Soo young stated. The girls was busy peeking Heesun that they didn't realise that one of them looked kinda....Anxious. ''Umm... Actually, I know why.'' the person finally let her beautiful voice out. The two girls look at Shin Hye. ''Mwo?'' Ji hyo asked. ''You know? Why didn't you tell us,Shin Hye?'' Soo young asked in disbelief. ''Shh... Don't talk out loud...She might heard us.. Actually, I know if I tell you... You guys'll go all mad. Trust me. It happened to us, once.'' Shin Hye said softly. She didn't tell what happened yesterday because she knows that the last words already clued the duos.

''You mean....Someone just...Being selfish?! Like it happened last 2 years when THE GIRL BESIDE ME was ignoring us just the lover of her life finally gave her attention?'' Soo young asked angrily. 'THE GIRL BESIDE ME' was refer to Ji hyo who was ignoring them for awhile just to be closer to the love of her life, Gary. In that time, the most furious one was Soo young and Heesun. ''That time 'she' was the one who didn't accept when Ji hyo was always with Gary but now who is doing that thing?! This isn't fair! I'm gonna talk to that girl.'' Soo young walked to Heesun. ''Yah baesinja(traitor)!'' Soo young shouted to Heesun. Heesun was startled with the word 'baesinja'. ''Soo young, what's going on?'' Heesun asked as she stood up from her chair. ''You, traitor! You leave us just for the long-haired guy!'' Soo young shouted loudly, letting all students in the class know that Heesun likes Heechul. Like she done to Jihyo when she was already with Gary.

Heesun was frozed. She was startled. ''Why you said like this? Me leaved you guys? Never!'' Heesun stated. ''If like that how about yesterday when you always with Heechul?! You leaved us like you had thing to do. You lied us! I don't care if your appa is a principle or whatsoever. Kick me out if you want to. Kick me out baesinja!'' Soo young shouted angrily. There was someone who camed already when the fight just started that 'he' wanted to stay out at the class, decided to come in finally. The person, Heechul just stand at the door. Look guilty. ''Mianhae... If I'm the one that cause you guys to fight. I'm very sorry....'' Heechul said. He went to them and bowed. ''Forgive me...'' he said. ''Heechul ah.... You shouldn't said sorry.... They just misunderstood the situation. I'll tell them.'' Heesun said and grab Soo young's hand. She tried to drag but can't.

Ji hyo and Shin Hye felt pity for Heesun so they helped her dragging Soo young and they did it. They follow Heesun and after a minute, they arrived at the girl's bathroom. They pushed Soo young in. After the four of them are in, awkwardness fill the room. Soo yung decided to broke the silent. ''What do you want to said, baesinja?'' Soo young asked arrogantly. Heesun took a deep breath and started the explanation calmly. ''You guys think that me always with Heechul was just to attract him. But actually I was helping him. His mother died in his birthday and he doesn't have enough money to paid the school's bill and tell my appa that he would stop studying. My appa felt sorry for him that he gave Heechul a special service if Heechul willing be friend with me sincerely. And yesterday, I tried all my might to be friend with him and it worked.'' I explained.

''Wait. His mother died?'' Soo youn asked in disbelief. I nodded. ''In his birthday?'' Jihyo also asked. I nodded slowly. The three of them gasped. ''Poor him... Heesun.... I'm sorry for excusing you...And now I felt guilty.....''Soo young said sadly. ''It's okay...I forgive you... How about we eat lunch with him? You can ask his forgiveness that time. I just suggest. Do you guys want to do it?'' I asked. They nodded. I smiled. ''Let's go. The teacher will came in another minute ya know?'' I said. ''Yeah. Let's go.''Ji hyo said. We walked out from the bathroom and went in to the class. Thank goodness the teacher didn't came yet.

                                                                                *********************************************************

The four girls entered the cafeteria and searched Heechul. They saw him at the corner,eating alone. They went to him and stand beside the table. Heechul felt presence at the table so he looked up and was startled when he saw them. ''Hye oppa!'' Heesun greeted Heechul happily. She waved her hand to him. Heechul awkwardly waved at her. ''Mind if we sit here?'' Soo young finally voice out her voice. Heechul shooked his head. The four girls settle down. ''What do you bring this time, Sunnie?'' Ji hyo asked. ''I bring....  5 lamb chops!'' Heesun said. The three of her friends quickly took their fork and grab a lamb chop each. Now, its left 2 lamb chops. Heesun looked at Heechul. Heechul was his lips, meaning he was drooling at the food.

''Do you want it Heechul?'' Heesun asked while showing her lunch box at Heechul. Heechul didn't answer but just stare at the lamb. He never ate a lamb since his father died. '' I assume that as a yes.'' Heesun said while grabbing handing the fork that has a lamb. Heechul hesitantly took the fork. ''Don't be shy Hechul. Just look at us. We never shy to take it. *eat* You *munch* shouldn't *munch* too *swallow* '' Ji hyo said while eating the lamb chop. All of them laughed and Heechul suprised everyone because he laughed too. ''That's the spirit!'' Shin hye said. They continue to eat. Soo young felt guilt for Heechul so she decided to say sorry.

''Heechul, I wanted to say sorry.... Now I know what've you been through and Heesun was just tried to cheer you up and I said nonsence things both of you and now I felt guilty. Please... Forgive me...'' Soo young pleaded. ''You don't have to be sorry... You don't know,right? Well I forgive you..'' Heechul said calmly. ''Now since we don't have problems anymore, we have be friends! Heechul, welcome in!'' Heesun said. ''Heechul, welcome to the gang!'' Ji hyo happily said.''Me?'' Heechul asked in disbelief. ''Yes!'' Soo young answered. ''Well...Uh... Thanks.... You guys are so nice.'' Heechul said. ''Oh...It's nothing..''Shin Hye said.

''Hey! My appa held a party.'' Soo young said. ''Is it the party with wine?'' Heesun asked excitedly. ''No...'' Sooyoung answered. ''Then?'' Heesun asked dissapointly. ''It's a party for my unnie for her new job and she wanted a party where everyone will wear a mask so no one know who. Well about the mask, my appa will buy it so don't worry. ?'' Sooyoung said. ''Isn't that call a ball or something?'' Ji hyo asked. ''I know right.... My unnie maybe lost her mind or something but the thing is.... Can you guys come?'' Soo young asked. ''Of course.'' Heesun said. The other 2 girls also said yes and now left the boy to gave his answer. ''I would love to come but I don't have a uniform that suits for that party. Sorry...'' Heechul finally tell the problem.

''Is that it? Only clothes? Don't worry..... I've tons of man's clothes... You can borrow it. Just came to my house early and I'll give you the best cloth that I have.'' Sooyoung said. ''Jinja? Kamsahabnida...'' Heechul said. ''Ah.... No need to thank you... Just think this as a apology gift and a birthday gift....'' Soo young didn't realise that she made Heechul remembered the horrible night. ''Sooyoung!'' Ji hyo shouted at Sooyoung, trying to realise her. ''Omo.. I'm sorry.....'' Sooyoung apology at Heechul. ''Gwechana.... It's in the past....Well, let's continue eating.'' Heechul said. They continue eat until the bell rang, showing recees is over.

                                                                                 *********************************************************

Heechul arrived at someone's house. He looked at a paper. '' I think this is the place.'' he said to himself. He rang the bell and came out a lady. ''Looking for who?'' the lady asked. ''Umm... Mrs. Sooyoung.''Heechul said formally because he know that Sooyoung is a rich girl. ''Ooo... Well, come in.'' the lady said. Heechul waked in and been brought to a spacious room. ''What a big house...'' Heechul said. ''It's nothing...'' a familiar voice replied Heechul. Heechul turned his head and look at the person. Of course it was Sooyoung. ''Come. Let's pick the suit cloth for you. So everyone will mesmerize especially her.'' Sooyoung said while grabbing Heechul's hand and dragged him to somewhere. 

''Where're we going?'' Heechul asked. ''Somewhere.''Sooyoung replied. They arrived in a room...That full with clothes! ''Heechul, what cloth that you're good on?'' Sooyoung asked while searching for clothes. ''I don't know...'' Heechul said. ''Oh I know! Come here Heechul! Try this!'' Sooyoung said and gave Heechul a pink tuxedo and a black bow. ''Seriously? Pink?'' Heechul asked in disbelief. ''What? I like pinks.... And 'she' likes too..''Sooyoung said and gave me a smirk. ''Sooyoung...You kept talking 'she' and 'she'...Who's she?'' Heechul finally asked. ''You still don't know? I thought you heard the conversation and know the 'one' who like you.'' Sooyoung said.

''I heard but...That can't possibly be...'' Heechul said while giving back the tuxedo. ''It can possibly be....'' Sooyoung said while putting bck the pink tuxedo. ''Come on Sooyoung...Be serious..'' Heechul said. ''I'm serious..''Sooyoung said serously. She took out a white tuxedo and a pink bow and gave it to Heechul. ''You really meant it?'' Heechul asked in disbelief. ''Yes...Now, go to the fitting room and try the tuxedo that I gave to you.'' Sooyoung said then she pushed Heechul to the fitting room. Heechul took out his cloth and put on the tuxedo. He went out from the room. ''You look great! Heesun totally will fall in love you all over again'' Sooyoung said. 

                                                                                 *********************************************************

The night has come. Lots of peoples were already in the house. They all wear the mask. Heesun who just came walked in the house. ''Sunnie!'' her bffs shouted and ran to her. ''Oh guys...Wait, where's Heechul?'' Heesun asked while trying to scan where the long-haired man would be. ''You totally can't believe your eyes...Wait, I'll ask him to show himself. Heechul!!!'' Sooyoung's yell make everyone shock and looked at her. Suddenly, the lights went off except for one light that shone over Kim Heechul. Then another light and it shone over Heesun.... Heechul went downstairs while Heesun was been pushed to near the stairs by her friends.Heechul hand his hand over to Heesun. ''Let's dance....'' Heechul said and Heesun gladly accepted. They dance gracefully on the floor.

After dancing awhile, Heechul wanted to bring Heesun at the backyard so there was no one can disturb them. They quietly went to the backyard and yup, it was peaceful. They sat there and enjoying the clean air. Heechul decided to broke the silent. ''Heesun, I just want to ask you. If you don't want to answer it's fine. I understand.'' Heechul said. ''It's okay. Go on. Ask.'' Heesun said while looing at the latter's face. ''Do you really like me? It's just before the party start, Sooyoung concerning me that you liked me. And now I'm very curious. If you don't want to answer, it's fine.'' Hechul said.

''Yes, what Sooyoung said is true. I like you...'' Heesun said shyly. ''Really?'' Heechul asked in disblief. Heesun just nodded. 'Will he laughed at me?' ask Heesun herself. But what really happened is Heechul hugged her and said,''Thank you....I like you too...'' Heechul said then smile. Heechul broke the hug. ''Heechul, it's ok. You don't have to lie...'' Heesun said. ''No...I really like you for the first time I met you.'' Heechul said sincerely. ''Really oppa? Thank you....'' Heesun said and hugged Heechul. ''Oppa? Can I ask you something?'' Heesun asked. ''What?'' Heechul asked. ''Would you want to be my boyfriend?'' Heesun asked. ''Of course..''

The night was a happy night for the couple....Finally they are together but will it forever?