Meeting a New Friend

Love Without Caring The Age..

Heesun's POV

I was walking hapilly at the school corridor. I stop at infront of my class. I backward a few step and then peek at the class' door. I saw alot of my friend was talking to each other, probably gossiping. Then I look at someone's table. The bag was there but the person wasn't there. I scratched my head that wasn't itchy.  Then a loud voice snaped me from me mind. ''Yah, Sunnie! Come over here!'' a girl with her hair brunnette, Ji hyo yelled at me. She saw me.Oh no, BUSTED. I walked towards them. I waved at them. ''Annyeong~'' I said at them. ''Yah Sunnie.. You don't have to hide from us. We know you like him...'' my other bff, Soo young said. ''Right Shinnie..'' Soo young said to other my bff, Shin hye. Shin Hye nodded,agreeing what just Soo young said. I sighed.. Yeah, they're right. I can't hide it. They're my bffs meaning BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. They know my secrets and I know theirs. ''If like that, where is he?'' I asked. ''We don't know where he is but we saw him went outside the class'' Soo young said. Shin Hye nodded. I nodded too.

I put my bag on my desk. ''Oh, Sunnie.. Where is my book that you borrowed yesterday?'' Shin Hye finally let her voice out or not she will be Mrs. Nodded today. I open my bag and searching Shin Hye's book. ''Oh no... I forgot... My dad said he wants to borrow a book and I said ok. Then he took the pink book with hearts that is Shin Hye's book. I thought want to ask my dad for the book this morning. But... I forgot... Mianhaeyo.... '' I said then bowing at Shin Hye. ''Can you asked your dad now?' Shin hye asked. ''Ok ok....''I said then went out from the class. Then I went to principle's room. I turned the door knob.''Appa!'' I said. Then I stopped. Appa, the princple was with someone. With him. 'Aaa... Sorry...  I thought the principle was alone.. Mianhae... I'll wait outside.'' i wen outside and closed the door. That.Was.EMBARASSING.Then I leaned at the door. Eavesdropping. But unfortuately, the door opened. So I fell.

Then I looked up. I saw his pefect jawline clearly fromthis angle. I was about to drool when I realised that I still in an awkward position. He was standing there looking unease.. Then I stood up. ''Mianhae...Mianhaeyo..''I bowed and said sorry many times. He smiled sadly then owed at me..''It's ok..'' he said then left. I looked at him.. ''So handsome..'' I said. Then I looked at my appa. He just shooked his head. ''Appa... You remembered that you borrowed a pink book from me.. Actually... I want it back.'' I hand over my hand. ''Oh.. That book with all your friend's secret eh.. I knew you would ask it back.'' My appa said while searching for the book.  ''Appa already read it?'' I asked. Appa nodded. ''Appa.... Please don't tell anyone else. Umma also.Araso?''I said. ''Araso..'' my appa said. He then gave me the book. As I accept the book, I sat down on the chair. Appa looked weirdly. ''Aren't you wanna go back to class?'' Appa asked. I shooked my head. 

''What is it now?'' he asked. ''Appa... What did appa called him?'' I asked. ''Call who?'' Appa asked while doing his work in his computer. ''Appa... Who else did I saw appa with who except him..'' I said. ''With who?''  he asked like he doesn't know. ''Kim Heechul!'' I shouted. ''Oh.. That guy..Well,actually, he's the one ho came to me.'' my appa said. ''Why did he came to appa..Wait... Did he propose me? OMG! It's actually a little bit early but at least I know that he likes me.Squee~~~'' I said excitedly. ''Yah Kim Heesun... Stop being immature.. He didn't propose you...'' My appa  said. My dream was falling. I showed my sad face. ''Then what is it?'' I asked. ''You probably do not believe this but....He wanted to stop studying here...'' my appa said. My jaw dropped. I did not believe of what my appa said.

''Is it because of me that he wanted to study another place? Oh appa... Please do something...'' I pleaded. ''It's not like that.. He won't study anymore... He can't...'' My appa voice's became slower.''Why he can't? Waeyo?'' I asked. ''His mother died yesterday during his birthday.....*sniff* He said he does not have much money to paid the school's bill. He said that his mother paid the rental house's bill but since her mother died, he have to pay it every month.'' Appa said. I was going to cry... He lost his parents.... And now he have to live on his own. ''Appa! Can't you give him a special service like he can schooled here without any payment.'' I suggested.

''Are you serious Heesun?'' Appa asked. ''Ye'' I answered. ''Can't appa do it?'' I asked. ''I can because this is my school but what can he return s a favour?''Appa asked. ''He must married me.'' I said. ''*sigh* Ok I can accept that because my only daughter loves him but will he accept. Will he sincerely married you? Will he....Love you?'' Appa asked. I lowered my head. Appa is right. Will he? But he needed it. ''It's alright.. If he doesn't love me, it's ok. Atleast, he is happy. If he's happy, I'm happy as well''. Appa looked at me. ''Ok. I can give him that 'special service' but in one conditon.'' Appa said. I looked at appa. ''He have to be your friend.Sincerely.''he said. A smiled approched in my face. I was happy. I stand up and hugged appa tightly. I kiss him in the cheek. ''Thanks appa~ Saranghae~'' I kissed him once again. My appa chuckled. ''Anything for my precious daughter..'' he said. I went outside of the room. As I closed the door, I hopped chidishly. I danced my happy dance. Unfortunately, all the teachers looked at me. But I don't care. Everyone knows that I'm childish. I walked happily to my class. As I sat on my sit, I looked at Heechul oppa. He looked at his book sadly. I know he thought that this is his last day but I'm gonna change it. Change it today.

                                                                **********************************************************

It was recess. I took my lunchbox and walked to the girls. ''Hey guys. Today I wanted to eat with someone else. I'll with eat with you guys tomorrow. I hope you guys undertand. Well,annyeong..'' I said and left them confused. I went to the cafeteria and trying to search Heechul. Then I saw him,eating alone. I went to the table. Heechul looked at me. ''Can I seat here?'' I asked politely. First, he was silent but after 45 secs he nodded. I sat opposite from him so I can saw his face. ''Hi. Heesun imnida. You know me right?'' I asked. He nodded then continue to eat his lunch. ''What ya got there?'' I asked while peeked at is lunch box. ''Oh... a sandwich. Well I got Jeng Jeng Jeng.... A kimbap rice.'' I said while showing my lunch box. Heechul frozed. He look at the kimbap. He his red plump lips. He was drooling. His hand was shaking. His right hand was trying to take the lunch box but been stopped by his left hand. His body was shaking. All of this meant for one thing...

He wants it.

''Do ya want it?''I asked. He nodded a little. Then shooked his head. ''Oh..Don't shy...Just take it.'' I said. Then he lookd at me. I nodded. Then he took the extra spoon and eat it. I always borrowed a chopsticks and an extra spoon because my bffs always eat my lunch but I don't care. He ate hungrily. Maybe a piece of sandwich isn't enough. Then he looked at me. He quickly hand over my lunch to me. ''Sorry... I ate a lot..... But I can't replace it with money cuz I don't have any. Please..take my sandwich if you like.''He said and hand over his lunch box to me. I push the lunch box to him. ''It's ok.... My umma cook extra cuz sh knows that my friends always at my lunch.''I said but I realise. I said 'umma'. His face turn to a sad face.

''I'm sorry.... I shouldn't said umma. Oops.... Sorry...... I'm sorry.... I am so sorry....''I said. Then I trying to bowed down and my forehead hit the table. ''Ouch..'' I said then rubbed my forehead. I closed my eyes to bear the pain. Then I felt someone was blowing my forehead. Suddenly my pain decrease.. I opened my eyes and saw Heechul. He was rubbing my forehead.... I was about to die... ''Gwechana?'' he asked. I nodded fastly. Then he went back to his seat. ''I'm sorry..''I said.. ''It's ok..''he said calmly. ''Ani. It's not ok... I did wrong.I think I should give ya the kimbap rice as a fogiveness.'' I said while handing over the food. He looked at me. ''Take it... Or not I'll cry..'' I blackmailing him. I did this for his own good. ''How about you?''he asked. ''Did't I just said that my...''I quickly closed my mouth with my both hands.

''You have another lunch and gave me this kimbap rice... I know... Well, thanks...'' he said. I smiled. Then he ate. ''We are friends!'' I shouted sudenly. Heechul choked. I went to him and press his stomach. I'm trying to save him.. Then he took his water bottle. He drank. I sat down at my seat and sudenly I heard a sound. I look at him. He closed his mouth. He just burped. I chuckled.

''Well,since you ate my lunch.. And we chat...I consider that we are friends...'' I said. He looked at me. ''Are you rejecting me?'' I asked. ''No no. Umm.. I just thought that do you really wanna friends with me?'' he asked. ''Of course.''I said. He smiled happily. It was the first time I saw he smiled happily. ''Since we are friends... You have to learn my friend hand shake.'' I said. He looked at me. ''First we shake our hands.*took his hand and shaked* Then we fist our hands together. * fist his hand with my hand* Last...We blow raspberry.* Blowed raspberry*.'' I looked at Heechul. He..didn't do it. ''Waeyo? Is it weird?Am I weird?'' I asked him. ''Ani... It's just... You're so nice to me... And you really sincere to be friend with me. I'm so happy.'' he said. ''Don't you trust me?'' I asked. ''Before this...I didn't...''

''But now. I am.'' he said.''Jjang!' Let's do it again. We did our friend hand shake.... We chat happily...until the recess was over. I was so happy. He is my friend now..   

                                                                **********************************************************

The last class was over. I packed my things. I saw Heechul went out from the class. I turned to my bffs. ''Hey guys. Today I'll not walk with you guys. I've something to do..Annyeong~'' I said and ran. My bffs were confused. Well, I'll talk to them tomorrow. Now, I've to chase oppa. I ran until I saw oppa. I quickly ran beside him and walked normally. ''Hi!'' I said. He looked at me. He smiled.

''Hey! Do you want to go to my house. We can play xbox that my appa just bought for me.'' I suggested. ''Umm...I'm sorry.. I can't... Heesun... I think your appa already told you about that I stopped my studies cuz you know about my...u-um-umm-a... I think we can't see each other...anymore..at school''he said sadly..''Ani! You're wrong! Just wait tomorrow... I'll wait you here.. I know you'll come...'' I said. ''Uh....Suit...yourself...''he said. ''I've got to go...''he said and left me.. ''Kim Heechul.. I know you'll come. My appa would give you the service cuz....

You're my new Friend...''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi everybody.... I've update. Well this is my 2nd fic...  So maybe I lack a lil bit..but i'll try my best.... Actually I don't feel good today cuz I'm ill. But I encourage myself to do this.... So hope you like it.... Thanks 4 the 1 who subs ,upvote and comments.. I appreciate.. Well annyeong~~