006

Vampire's Love

I ran over to see the window and it is unlocked. Yes! I search for a rope or something in Jungkook's room. Fortunately, he did. I tied to the side of his bed pole and started to climb down. Once i hit the ground, i quickly ran. Where was I running to? I didn't care. i kept running and ran with all my might until somebody grabbed my hand.

I turned around to see who had grabbed my hand. It was taehyung. He was mad. He took me back to his apartment. Once we reached his apartment, the rest didn't looked happy either.

"Maybe we should create a rule for her. One, you could not run away from us since we can always smell your blood. Two, Listen and don't talk back to us. Lastly, listen to our instructions and do it." Taehyung said sternly. I nodded as i was scared that he might get angrier than that. "Good." He said before making his way to his room.

After he left,  I went to  watch the television as I was bored. I felt somebody was next to me. It was Rapmon. " It was a stupid idea, you know that?" He said. " i didn;t think that I would get caught." I said. That made him chuckle.

" We will always catch you, my love." He said. " Dont you think it is a bit cocky?" I told while raising my eyebrows. " I don't think so. We could smell your blood even from miles away. We are faster and stronger than  you. So don't even think of escaping my love," He told me. I scoffed.

As i was about to reply, I heard a doorbell. Before i could do anything, i was in the closet.With harry. " Why are we he-" I couldn't finish my sentence as Rapmon covered my mouth. " Be quiet. They could hear you." I wanted to scream but," Don't you dare scream." Rapmon whispered to my ears sternly. "Okay, you guys can come out now." I heard Jungkook said.

" I think we should move." Jin said. "To where?" Jhope asked. "To Busan." Jin replied. "WHAT?WHY?" I shout. "People are starting to get suspicious of us." Jin said calmly. "Suspicious?" I said. " Don't you remember what we are?" Suga asked. " Ah, sorry i forgot." Giving them an innocent smile.

Later that night, the boys went house hunting without Taehyung. As they wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. This means that i'm alone in the house with him. Does life hate me?

I was lying on the couch, watching the television with Taehyung on the other side of the couch. The only noise in the house was the television. It was very awkward.

" Wanna play the truth game?" Taehyung asked,breaking the silence. " Sure." I replied.

"Full name?"

"Shin Jung ah."

"Beautiful name. Favourite colour?"

"Black and blue."

"Favourite drama or movie?"

"Kill Me , Heal Me." (this is my favourte drama !! You guys have to watch it. sorry back to story xD)

" Really? Thats my favourite too." I replied with a smile.

Thats how it went for the rest of the night. We answered each others questioned the best that we could. And for the first,time since i got here , I didn't feel lonely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated !!!

Sorry for the long wait as i was too busy with life and school :(

Hope you like this chapter ^^

Here's Jimin for you ~~