004

Vampire's Love

"Bite me." I said again. I do not know what came over me. But all I knew was If I didn't let him bite me, I would make an innocent person die. 

"What?Why?" He asked confusely. I only let a small sigh.

"I'd rather you bite me instead of killing innocent people." I said getting bewildered look from him.

"Are you sure? You don't have to this for me." He asked. I nodded in agreement.

" I'm sure." I said. He nodded his head leaning towards my neck, kissing it lightly. I flinched a little at the pain as he the red liquid from my neck. I started to get dizzy and leaned towards Taehyung for support. He finally pulled away and slit his wrist, shoving it into my mouth. I pushed his hands away but he didn't budge.

" Drink it. It will help you feel better." He said. I sighed. I drank the blood from his wrist. It felt like a metal substance going down my throat. I felt better immediately.

"After feeding me, Taehyung went out of his room, letting me by mysef in his room. I stared at the flying birds outside of his window, knowing that my life would never be the same again as I had to stay with 7 vampires. I jumped slightly as I heard a voice spoke.

"Are you okay?You don't look fine." Suga asked. I just nodded my head. 

"Yeah,I'm okay." I replied, not wanting him to be worried about me.

"You're not good at hiding your emotions , you know that?" Suga said.

"I can see right through you. And I know you're not okay." He said again.

"Why do you even care?" I questioned.

"Because I don't like to see pretty girls cry. Especially you." He explained.

"I just want to go home." I said quietly.

"Look, I would love to see you with your family and friends, but I can't. Its too risky for us to let you. We can't let you go around and tell people about us being vampires." Suga explained.

"ARMY's won't believe me if I told them about this. I mean, who would believed that BTS are actually vampires?" I exclaimed.

"Whatever you say, we are still not letting you go." Suga said.

I sighed. I will find out a way to escape from them. Then, Jhope interrupted us.

"We're watching a movie, want to join us?" He asked. I nodded and followed him to the living room. They were arguing over which movie to watch first.

After a few minutes of arguing, I finally said. "Why don't we just watch all the movies?" I suggested. All the heads turned to see me. 

"Sounds like a good idea!" Rapmon said.

"But we're going to watch my movie first!" Jungkook said.

"Why do we need to watch your movie first!?" Jimin exclaimed. Another argue started. 

I got up from the sofa as I was fed up. I left them and went into Jungkook's room to see what they had bought for me. The things  looked very basic until I saw the bras and the underwears they bought. "They are the most erted vampires I've seen!" I thought to myself.

I began to think how to escape from them. I knew if I were to walk out the front door, they would catch me easily.That's when I saw a window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter four done!

Will she jump out of the window?

Thank you for subscribing~!

Jungkook for my subs ^^

 

 


 

tumblr_ne0hqhDv361siwk80o1_500.gif