003

Vampire's Love

Your POV

I woke up the next morning without J-hope beside me. I got up from Jhope's bed and made my way to the kitchen. Once I reached the kitchen, I saw a very hyper Jin.

"Good Morning~!" He said noticing my presence. I simply replied with a smile.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded my head rapidly, and that caused him to chuckle. " You're cute." He said. I blushed and hid my face with my hands. Soon, a plate of delicous pancaes with scrambled eggs was sat in front of me. " Thank you for the food." I said to Jin with a smile before gobbling it down. 

"Where are the others?" I asked. As I noticed we were the only one in the dorm.

"Oh, they went shopping for your clothes and essentials." Jin simply replied. I nodded my head to reply him.

Speak  of the devil, I saw them carrying a lot of bags on their hands. My eyes widened at the sight of the bags."You guys bought all of that for me!?" I exclaimed and they nodded their heads. "Wow, thats a lot of things for me." I thought.

" Well, we had to buy you clothes and accessories that we thought were necessary." Jhope said as I continued to stare at them.

I sighed and the TV  caught my attention. "Since last night, a report had been made that a 16 year old girl named Shin Jung Ah was reported missing. She was last seen  at the BTS concert last night with her friend, Lee Ahri. If you have seen her, please report it immediately." The reporter of the news said.

I felt tears dropping from eyes. I felt someone hugged me. I buried my face in whoever's chest and let the tears fall down. " Shh, it's okay, don't cry." Taehyung comforted me. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt my blood started to boil.

"NO,IT'S NOT OKAY.YOU TOOK ME FROM MY FAMILY,MY FRIENDS. YOU RUINED MY LIFE. YOU GUYS ARE MONSTERS!" I shouted at them. After that guilty and sadness spread through my face. 

Am I harsh? No I should be mad at them for kidnapping me. But they were all nice to me th whole time I was here.

" I'm sorry." I said, not looking at his eyes. " No, don't be, it's true I am a monster." Taehyung said before getting up and went into his room. 

I regretted everything that I said. As soon as he left, I got up and went after him. I went inside his room to see him lying down with his back facing me. I heard his cries. I could feel my heart broke after listening to that

"Taehyung,"I said, he did not reply.

"Taehyung," I tried again , still no reply.

"Taehyung," I said for the last time and he replied.

"What?" he said in a weak tone.

"You know that I didn't mean any of that,right?" I said, earning a scoff from him.

"Of course. What you said are all true. I kill people so that I can live. How can you just keep quiet about me being a monster and not be afraid of me?" He said with a disgust.

"But I don't you guys are monsters." I said softly enough so he hear what I said.

His head immediately snapped up.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yup, I don't. You guys don't want to be vampires too right?" I asked. He nodded his head as a reply.

"So how did you guys became vampires?" I asked as I was curious. I could feel him tensed up when I asked that question.

"I'll tell you that story when I'm ready." He said. 

I could see him staring at my neck hungrily. It scared me. But the next thing made me and Taehyung shocked.

"Just do it." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 done!

Will Taehyung do it?

I'm sorry for the short chapters :(

But anyway,

Thank you for subscribing~!

Here's Suga for you! 

tumblr_inline_my9ybwSoUj1rccldr.gif

 

 

"