001

Vampire's Love

Your POV

"Ahri-ah which one should I wear?" I asked my bff, Lee Ahri. "Hmm, I think this one looks better on you." She said. Smiling at her choice, I put it on.( your outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cute_summer_outfit/set?id=77737914).As I sat on my vanity,I started to curl my long brown hair and putting on some light makeup on my face. 

Ahri and I are getting ready to our favourite K-pop group's concert which is BTS!! We had saved our pocket money for this concert. I am so excited. 

I looked into the mirror for the last time and head to the concert venue. 

When we reached at the venue, we went to but some merchs first since the concert os starting in 2 hours and we do not want to waste our time standing in the long line. 

We head inside the venue after buying the merch. As we seated in our seats, the lights dimmed and they performed "Danger"as the opening song to the concert.

Before I knew it, the concert was over. I wished it was longer. But nonetheless, i've enjoyed it very much.

As we went out of the concert hall, I desperately needed the toilet. Since Ahri wants to buy more merch, I asked her to wait for me there.

Suddenly, a hand covered my mouth just as I walked out of the toilet.

I tried to scream and kicked but it wont release me.

When we reached inside a room, I noticed six other boys. It was not 6 ordinary boys but it was BTS. Before I was able to say anything, V pinned me on the wall. I tried to push him away but he wont budge. He chuckled instead. " What are you doing my love?" He said before he pecked my neck. 

Out of nowhere, Jimin covered my mouth with a handkerchief. And the thing I knew, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for my bad english! Hope youve enjoyed the chapter!