Chapter 4

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: WGM Seobang

Annyeong. I hope you're awake since we're gonna meet each other in about an hour. 

 

 

Yoona wanted to smack herself; she felt so silly texting Yuri like this when they were literally sitting in living room with the remaining members. 

“Guys, she texted me again!” Yuri yelled excitedly, waving her phone around. 

Yoona was beyond amused and she couldn't hide her smile from forming on her lips. She hadn't seen this side of Yuri in such a long while and she missed it.

Did Yuri always react to her texts in such an explosive manner?

“What did she say?” Taeyeon asked, leaning her chin against Yuri's shoulder. Yuri beamed, “She hopes I'm awake since we're gonna meet each other soon. " 

The girls were still looking at Yuri, hoping that there was more to that message. Yuri couldn't be excited over that simple sentence, right? 

“What?”

“Is that all?” Jessica asked, rolling her eyes. 

Yuri nodded and the rest of them groaned, Yuri was lovesick way too early. Yoona bit her lips to hide her smile, turning her focus back to her phone. 

 

To: WGM Wife

I'm awake. I'm really excited to meet you later.

This meal is on me :)

 

DING. 

Yoona's phone lit up with a sound and the girls turned to her with wide eyes, mirroring her own. “It's... It's… my Unnie!” Yoona half-yelled and left the living room, her cheeks blushing furiously. She didn't know if Yuri was already suspicious but she didn't want to the fun to end just yet. 

Yuri looked after Yoona with an odd expression, noticing how coincidental it all was. Her members had turned to Yoona with panicky expressions as well. 

“Did she reply yet?” Sooyoung hurriedly broke Yuri's train of though and received sighs of relief from everyone. Yuri pouted and threw her phone onto the sofa, leaving the living room as well, “Nope... I'm going to my room.”

She wasn't stupid; there was something amiss somewhere about Yoona's behaviour. She wondered if it was just a coincidence. The moment she hit the send button, Yoona's phone sounded.

Could it be... Yoona was her wife? 

The thought of it was driving Yuri crazy, her feelings for the doe-eyed girl never faded unlike what she had thought. She loved Yoona so much in the past and now that she was trying to forget the girl, here comes Yoona as her virtual wife. 

“What are you doing here, Yoona?” Yuri asked, seeing the younger girl lying on the bed flipping through the different channels on TV. “M-My Unnie called me...” Yoona tried to smile but she couldn't, her eyes were too shifty for she knew that Yuri could see through her lies easily. 

Yuri squinted her eyes; the girl was trying to lie to her. Deciding not to say anything for now, Yuri kept quiet and went to the bathroom. Her eyes widened, seeing something that wasn't supposed to be meant for her to see. 

Yoona's phone was lying on the sink. 

To look or not? 

She just wanted to find out if Yoona was her virtual wife. If she was being totally honest, she wouldn't be upset because it would be a chance to get closer to Yoona like how they were in the past. 

And she gave in. 

 

“Yoona's my wife, right?”

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Tiffany just looked at each other before gobbling up their noodles so they didn't have to face Yuri. The other girls just ignored the tanned girl and watched TV, knowing that it wasn't enough to shake Yuri off. 

“YAH....” Yuri whined, stomping her feet. It wasn't like she was upset about it, she was just asking it as a casual and genuine question. Tiffany smiled nervously, standing up to face her best friend, “She is, Yuwree. We didn't mean to hide it. We just wanted to see how the two of you would react.”

Yuri kept a stoic face, scaring the hell out of everyone. To their surprise, Yuri broke out into a smile and jumped onto Tiffany, kissing her best friend's cheeks playfully.

“YAY!”

That's all the girls wanted to see, Yuri's happiness and Yoona's new shot at love. 

 

Yoona was still in bed, unaware of the party going on downstairs. She felt a little guilty about hiding this from Yuri, especially when Yuri was the main lead. 

What if Yuri started to hate her? 

What if they got even more distanced? 

She covered her face as tears started to well up in her eyes, negative thoughts were affecting her ability to think logically.  She regretted her actions towards Yuri years ago, she didn’t want to lose the girl.

She couldn’t.

It wasn’t long before she heard the door creak open, footsteps nearing the bed. Knowing that it was indeed Yuri, Yoona shut her eyes and hoped the tanned girl wouldn’t notice she was awake. She wanted to jump out of bed when she felt Yuri’s cold fingers caressing her cheeks.

“Do you know how much I've missed you, Yoong?”

‘I missed you too, Yuri...’

“My heart was hurting so much when you pushed me away for him. I can't blame you since love is blind. I just hope you won't ever do it again...”

Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter