Miss Train Girl has a name

That One Fateful Afternoon in Seoul

Short update~ is busy with real life and reading JJ fics. I'm actually addicted tha i can't seem to find a time to write a few chapters of this story XD. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “Shall I congratulate you then?” Junsu teased his Jaejoong-hyung over the phone when he told him that “Miss Train Girl” talked to her that day and he was grinning from ear to ear.

            “So after weeks of being Miss Train Girl’s stalker and Yoochun’s act to play innocent you finally get to talk to the girl of your dreams?”

            “Yah! Junsu-yah, Miss Train Girl has a name, it’s Cheo Yan.” He chuckled once again. He could still remember the first time he saw Yan. It was neither in the train station nor in the bus ride. It was in the restaurant that he owns—he was a Chef, by the way. She was a customer. And it must be fate—they both knew Yoochun.

  He had wanted to introduce himself to Yan but he didn’t have the courage to make a move. He had learned from his friend—Yoochun, that Yan wasn’t interested in meeting and dating men. He had asked Yoochun a couple of times to set him up in a blind date with his employee but the girl have been rejecting him over and over again.

            He wasn’t sure if his strategy was effective. He rented a unit next to Yan so he could see her more often. It sounded creepy and he felt stupid, he acted like a real stalker. He can’t help it. She really rocked his world.

            “Okay, okay. Her name is ‘Yan’.” Junsu said. “Hyung, you should thank Yoochun-hyung a lot because apparently this lover girl of yours can’t seem to stop talking about you too.”

            There was a familiar tingle in Jaejoong’s heart as he heard those words. He could feel his face would tear up any moment from the constant smiling. He couldn’t stop his giggles with his legs bent and flailing over and over again as he lied on the floor of his apartment. The tingling feeling he felt at the moment was the same feeling the first time he saw Cheo Yan and from the constant sight of her from the train and bus rides.

            “Are you sure?” he asked Junsu skeptically.

            “Yep! 100 percent Jaejoong-hyung!”  Junsu squealed over the phone. “Says his boss! Now, hyung make your move! Don’t ask Yoochun-hyung for help this time!” he encouraged him.

            Jaejoong touched his chin and contemplated for awhile. “I guess you’re right, Junsu-yah!”

            “Of course, I’m right hyung! If you see her tomorrow, do not waver and ask Miss Train Girl out on a date right away~ stop being a stalker!”

            He had to laugh at his last words. He still feels funny and stupid about it.

That night he wasn’t able sleep for his mind was filled with Yan.