Chapter 3

It's her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyungMi POV:

You smiled while wiping your tears.

"Thanks appa, that means a l-" You were cut off when someone suddenly dragged you to who knows where.

You heard your parents laugh while being dragged away still utterly confused.

You heard a soft 'aish' from your brother but didn't let it bother you. You were stopped and scoffed a little when you found out it wasn't anyone in your family. In fact, this person was a stranger.
                                                             
"Who are you?" the stranger asked.

You flinched because you weren't expecting his voice to be deep. "Uhm. Do KyungMi?" You said a little freaked out.

He asked that question so suddenly.

You let out an awkward cough.

He then laughed. You were utterly confused. "Um, whats so funny?"

"Do KyungMi?"

"Yes! I just said that." You were starting to feel irritated.

He comes, takes you away from talking with your family, and asks who you were. He seems to get on a lot of peoples nerves.

"Guys! It's just his sister! The close is clear!"

What is he talking about? Sister? Does he know any of your Oppas? And who were the guys he was talking about? Was he in a gang?

Biting your lip in order not to cry, you were thinking of a plan to get out of this place.
                                                           
Just when he finished his sentence, four other guys that were in the bushes walked out like they were obviously 
ease-dropping.

Their faces were flushed red. But before you could speak or run, a person came running here and whacked them all on the head.

You didn't need to keep your laughter in because it was a funny sight seeing five guys grunting in pain.

"Yah! Mitchesseo? I told you all to leave!" You halted your laughter.

It was D.O's voice. "You know them?" He sighed. "Sadly." You snickered.

Apparently they do know your brothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter