Chapter 2

It's her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyungMi POV:

"Yes, I'm Do Kyungmi." You said. All eyes were on you and it was pretty awkward.

"OK EVERYBODY CLEAR THIS SECTION, AND GO HOME. Ugh, girls." A security guard yelled.

The crowd disappeared and you physically relaxed from being so tense earlier.

Thank god!  

You looked up and saw two guys, who had the same heart shaped smile as you did.

"Kyungmi, it's us, your brothers!" One of them said.

"Wait, Kyungsoo and Kyungdo oppas?" You said.

"Yes! It's us!" The other cries out.

You squealed and hugged them both. You were beyond happy, but.. "Wait. Where's umma and appa?" You said.

Don't tell me.. 

"Sorry, umma and appa couldn't make it. They'll be there when you get home though!" The shorter one said quickly to not make you sad. You smiled, "It's OK, the both of you are here so I'm fine." 

 

"And then, she dumped water on him!" You were now in the car laughing as hard as you could be. After the whole airport incident, the three of you went out to eat and even stopped at some places for you to take some pictures.

Your brothers look like boy versions of you, seriously

. The heart shaped lips. The big doe-eyes. They were handsome.  You even felt out of place while sitting next to them. 

Your parents had told you that you never really called you brothers by 'oppa'. They said calling your brothers by oppa wasn't your thing but they couldn't care less.

Oppa wasn't really something you would say but now that your back in the Korean culture, you just had to.

 

 

Since you left while young, you never remembered what your brothers were like. You were a quiet person, so there were times you were quite surprised yourself that you even talked out loud.

"We're home!" Kyungdo yelled.

You snapped out of your thoughts and thought about how you were finally going to see your parents after all thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter