Chapter 4

It's her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KyungMi POV:   You went inside your house after so many years, your room was decorated by your mom a few days before you came back, it fitted your style actually and you were thankful for that. Once you laid down on the bed, you were out like a light.                                                                              You woke up, groggy. By then it was almost seven and you were hungry. You stepped out of your room to see Chanyeol with D.O., you greeted them but then went to the kitchen.   Looking through the pantry, a voice said "Yeobo, I think a bear broke in our house." Your dad said jokingly.   You turned around and put your hand up, about to slap him but your mom butted in once again so you couldn't. "Honey, that's not nice to say!" She said, and you stuck out your tongue.                                                                          "You say that to me all the time!" He cried.                                                                                                                   "That's because it's true." She turned to you.   "Aww, are you hungry darling? Momma will cook something or you." She cooed.   You smiled. "Appa's hungry too." Your dad said and then pouted. She blinked at him. "That's not my problem." She said and then strutted away.    You burst out laughing and your dad just sulked his way out of the kitchen.  Kyungdo came in when you stopped laughing. "Hey oppa, is there something to eat, just a little snack before dinner." You asked.    He turned to you, "Um, I think there's fruits in the fridge, of course, no apples." He winked and then left.    

 

You blinked. Of course he knew. You were very allergic to apples. You eat them one day, and the next you're so sick, you couldn't even move.

You looked in the fridge and like he said, there were fruits. You took the bowl and went to the living room, sat on the couch and the TV.

Chanyeol came shortly after and said "Fruits! Awesome!" He sat right next to you and then looked in the bowl and then pouted "No apples?" You looked at him and then said, "Sorry Chanyeol-shi, but I'm really allergic to apples." 

"That's fine, I can live with watermelons and the other disgusting things we call fruit." You smiled.

"Oh, and drop the honourifics, I see you as a younger sister already." He said looking at the TV. "So, I call you oppa?" He looked back at you or a quick second and smiled, "Yeah, I guess."

  After halfway through the movie that you both were watching, you grew bored. You looked at Chanyeol and he was so into the movie, he wasn't even looking at the bowl of fruits, he picked up an orange, ate it, and then made a disgusted face.   You chuckled and that caught his attention, he looked at you and smiled. "Um, if you don't mind for me to ask, how old are you and the others?" You asked.                                                                                                 "You mean the guys?" He asked.  You nodded.   "Everyone except Kai and Sehun are a year older than you." Oh.   "Your birthdays in November, right?" He asks.                                                                                                               "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter