Finally

Mistletoe

Mistletoe

Andy opened the door, a huge smile plastering upon his face, red scarf around his neck and reindeer horns on the crown of his head. Junjin grinned too, behind him the oil and water couple, as they all entered the apartment and placed their shoes and jackets somewhere.

“So, did you bring it?” Andy wiggled his eyebrows.

“Of course.” Junjin nodded, and dug something out from his pocket. “Just like you asked.” He smirked brought the thing above him and the maknae and kissed him all of a sudden.

“Yah!” Andy pushed the guy away from him, though his cheeks were adorably red, and grabbed the green leaves from the stern grip. “You kissing me wasn’t the plan.” He mumbled.

Eric scoffed and slumped down to the couch, glaring at Hyesung for some really idiotic reason. The main vocalist just ignored him (like always) and looked around the room, noticing all the booze on the table. He had been waiting this since—well, he just loved drinking. Andy walked back and forth inside the apartment, and finally hung the mistletoe to the roof. Junjin made sure the youngest member wouldn’t fall.

“Take your hands off my .” Andy retorted.

“I am just making sure nothing happens.” Junjin spoke.

“By holding my ?” The maknae asked and shook the , the hands falling. “I don’t need help, thank you. I am not clums-eeeeeh!” the stool under his feet fell, the maknae together with it.

Junjin caught him and chuckled evilly.

“What did you say?” he questioned.

                Couple minutes later the doorbell rang again and the youngest member hurried to the door. He opened it and smiled widely once again, signing something to the members who already were there. Junjin nodded to Hyesung and Eric, who stood up and walked towards the table to refill his glass.

Minwoo took off his coat, complementing the design of Andy’s shirt, and then moved aside when Dongwan entered the foyer. They removed the shoes and then proceeded to the living room, where they were welcomed by strangely staring eyes. Hyesung jumped up to hug Dongwan and Minwoo was immediately chitchatting with Eric.

“Oh, you came together?” The leader interrogated.

“No. I saw Dongwan downstairs.” Minwoo responded, cheeks flushed.

Eric nodded, obviously noticing the change in the tone, as he sipped his beer and nodded at Hyesung who cleared his throat and tapped the shoulder of the witty guy. Dongwan rubbed the spot and looked at the main vocalist with a frown, but Hyesung’s super bizarre and awkward smile made chills go down his spine.

“So, how is your love life?” Dongwan almost choked to his beer. “Any news after Yeondu left?”

The older man harrumphed softly, rubbed the place above the mouth, glanced someplace else and then returned back to the tall guy, shrugging and grinning. Hyesung raised an eyebrow and leaned closer, trying to make the older man nervous.

“Are you seeing someone?” He asked, eyes piercing to the other pair.

“NO!” Dongwan yelled and put the bottle down and walked off to the kitchen.

                Andy caught everyone’s attention when screaming and moving his arms around, and that meant that the guests were supposed to be quiet. Everyone turned silent and let the youngest member talk, as he cleared his throat and said, “So…since this is a Christmas party, I want every single one of you kiss someone under the mistletoe tonight.” Everyone laughed. “If you don’t kiss someone underneath it, I have planned something for you. Enjoy the party.”  

The people began to talk again, when Andy advanced Junjin. The tall man took him into his arms and hugged him, and then whispered, “Shall we…go underneath the mistletoe?”

The shorter man snorted and grabbed the face, the older guy’s lips pursing painfully. Andy pecked them softly and then tapped the .

“Later, Jinnie…”

                Eric leaned to the wall and eyed on Minwoo. Hyesung joined him and stared at the two guys as well, before he shifted his head at the leader and put down the glass. He kissed the man, who totally froze, and then pulled back and sipped the Christmas drink.

“What was that for?” Eric questioned shocked.

“That…” Hyesung pointed at the thing above them and then added, “Besides, I’d rather kiss you and save your skin than let you kiss some of these women.”

The taller guy chuckled and turned the head for another kiss. Hyesung closed his eyes and parted the lips, other hand rising onto the soft shirt. The guests looked at them and perceived that they should start kissing or else they could get a punishment. Hyesung retreated and ogled at the man and his lips, before he glimpsed at Minwoo and Dongwan, who stood couple metres away from the main dancer.

“Hyung, you should totally kiss someone underneath that thing.” Andy said to Minwoo.

“Yeah, but…I…I don’t want to.” The short guy spoke.

“Why? You want my punishment?” Andy interrogated, clenching his fist.

Minwoo bit his lip while shaking his head, and his eyes visited someplace else before he turned back to the maknae and spilled out, “Can I kiss you?”

“NO!” the youngest member exclaimed. “I was already kissed.” He said.

The older guy nodded, brought the glass in front of his lips, and gulped down the liquid, as he excused himself and walked off to talk to someone else. Andy gestured towards Junjin and told him to converse with witty guy, who had been sitting on the couch for a while now.

“Hyung!” Junjin commenced.

“Jinnie, hi!” Dongwan grinned. “Nice party, right?”

“Whatever. Hyung…” The tallest member slumped down next to him and tapped the thigh. “Who are you going to kiss under the mistletoe?”

The older man startled.

“I mean, everyone needs to kiss someone.” Junjin spoke. “Can I suggest…?”

Dongwan raised his head, heart thudding fast and loudly, not knowing what to say. , he nodded. He actually wanted to hear how his dongsaeng was about to suggest the name that started with an M and ended to an O. His heart was already beating unbelievably rapidly.

“Forget it Jinnie.” Dongwan suddenly gasped, jumped up and scurried to the table with the punch.

To Andy, the fair skinned man just shrugged.

                Minwoo exited the bathroom and almost collided with someone. When he fixed his eyes with the man, he realised that they had both been hiding. Dongwan seemed super apologetic, almost like he had been the reason behind all this, whilst Minwoo was just scared that something bad would happen. The older man was about to go back to the living room, when the maknae stopped the two and screamed.

“FINALLY!”

The two hearts jumped.

“FINALLY THEY’RE UNDER THE MISTLETOE!” Andy hugged Junjin who had been clinging on to him since the beginning. “YES!!”

Minwoo lifted his head, Dongwan lifted his head. There it was; the mistletoe. They gulped down the hard lumps and then turned their heads at one another, when abruptly Minwoo threw his arms over the shoulders, and Dongwan seized the hips, pinning the older one to the wall. The guests dropped their drinks, and concentrated on the ravenous show before them.

Dongwan brought Minwoo’s leg up and locked it against his hip by the knee, as he darted his tongue into the mouth and made the older man moan. Andy and Junjin were almost blushing, holding one another hands, ready to escape to the bedroom, and Hyesung and Eric were super delighted that their amazing switch while the two were hiding had worked.

Minwoo’s lips were swollen when they pulled off.

“I waited so long.” He panted.

“I’m so sorry.” Dongwan murmured.

The guests gradually returned to their conversations, Junjin and Andy escaped to the bedroom, and Hyesung and Eric drank a bit too much.

In the end, no one got the punishment.

“How Boring!” Junjin whined.

 

THE END!