Chapter 2

The Cold One

Hayoung P.O.V

I was walking alone in the corridor. Namjoo went to the principal's office and Naeun went to look after "her" Kai. And yes Naeun has a OhMyGodness huge crush on him. And yes, Kai is one of the kingkas. Really even my friend fell for them. What's on their mind? I went to my locker to put my books in when a small piece of paper fell on the ground. I took it and read it:

"Meet at the rooftop during the breaktime"

There was no name so I didn't know who it was. I was wondering whether I should go or not. I mean it could be ert who will try to me or jocks who will bully me, right? Finally after thinking about strange things, I decided to go. There's still plenty of time so I had enough time before going to meet that person.

My next class was maths. Oh my god, I really hate maths. It's so boring plus the teacher has a so ing soporific voice so it's pretty hard to stay eyes wide open while listening to him. I swear that always half of the class sleeps during his lessons. I bet that other school has better teacher and hotter. Yeah because mine is a ing old man. I can barely open my eyes. And you're probably wondering why I'm a top student when I don't listen in class, well it's because my mother is a teacher and my father is a school director. That makes sense right?

Finally after one hour of boring maths, it was lunchtime or if you want my favourite part of the day.

The cafeteria was filled with students from all the classes who were crowding aroung the buffet. Looks like I'm not the one who's hungry. This time I was with Apink. Suddenly we heard a shout: "EVERYBODY, MAKE PLACE FOR EXO!!" someone shouted. Everyone moved back when the so-called kingkas made their entrence. All the girls started to scream except us of course. It's we're the only one who aren't so into them (except Naeun because she loves one of the members). The Exo boys winked and smiled at them, making them go wilder than before, except one of them. Oh he's the one who muttered me a thank you earlier in class. He always has a poker face. Does he know how to smile?

After the exiting crowd left, we finally get to eat.

I looked at the clock, it was 12:50 and the lesson started at 14:00. Oh I still have time left before ging to the rooftop. While eating, I noticed that someone was looking at me, I looked back and saw the poker face guy. Soon after I turned my head to see him, he turned his. This guy is strange.

"Chorong unnie, who's that guy over here?" I said

"Him? He's Oh Sehun, one of the kingkas. Wait why are you asking me that? You like him, don't you?" she said to me with a teasing smile.

"Wait, what? No,no,no way! I'm just asking!" I shouted a bit takcen aback by her sudden action.

It was 13:15 *I guess it's time* so I decided to go the rooftop.

Sehun P.O.V

It was already 13:00 so I decided to go to the rooftop. And yes it was me. And no I'm not gonna confess. I just want to thank her properly even if I already did it this morning. But seriously, she's the only one with her friends who didn't scream when I came in with the others. She's kindda special. As I excused myself to my friends. I left the table. I saw some girls blankly staring at me. Are they crazy? They really scare me. Some of tese chicks even wink at me. The chicks are like the s in our school if you want. And I know that they're so into my group.

I finally arrived to the rooftop (yeah you have to take a lot of stairs and it's pretty tiring). It was 13:20 when she came in. I guessed that she was surprised judging by her face. But she wasn't happy or super exited. Nope, she was just standing here straight and looking at me whathehell eyes.

"So.." i started," I just want to say thank you for earlier" I said.

"And you called me just to say me that?"she said, "Wow incredible".

"And also, i wanted to ask you something"I said "Why don't you like us?" I said

 

Author's note

I updated!!! So it was quite boring right? Tell me in the comment section what did you think about it. I'll try to make a longer chapter next time because one of you asked me to do so. I'll also try to do more about sehun p.o.v because I think it's not really fair for him TT. And I will give you three more updates (if i can) this week!!! *claps* Well see ya next time guys!!! xoxo <3