Chapter 1

The Cold One

Hayoung P.O.V

I was on my way to school with my brother when a black car passed by. I noticed a student who was sitting at the back but I didn't get to see his face. I didn't mind and continued to walk. My brother was listening to Girls Generation's song "Genie". I can tell easily that he's a BIG fan of them judging by the fact that he has hundred of posters of them in his room. He even has all of their albums. Gosh, he's such a fanboy. My brother is quite popular at school. He's not a kingka but he's still really popular. At our school, the kingkas are Exo. I heard that they even have die hard fangirls. I mean, really? I never saw them in person, I'm not such a hardcore fangirl who will do everything just to see them one second. Gosh those girls are crazy. I'm not really interested in boys. And if you want to know, I already had a boyfriend but we broke up like 2 years ago? Well, I don't really mind about having a boyfriend right now, I'm more interested in studies. And about them, for me they're just a bunch of rich kids who just want show people that they have money. God, I hate people like that.

I'm now at school, I parted way with my brother and I went to my friends. We're Apink. I greeted all the unnies ( yes, sadly, I'm the youngest) and we made our way the the classroom. I was walking with them when I heard loud screams coming from outside. As I looked back, I saw a big crowd, girls who were screaming like hell, boys who were sending glares and twelve boys who were walking like they were in a fashion show. Hello? We're at school. I guessed that they were Exo. I didn't know that they were so oh-my-god popular. It's first time I see girls who are collapsing just by seeing them. Oh really, wake up girls!

I entered in the classroom with Namjoo and Naeun ( the others were in the other class), when we again heard those ing noisy screams. Oh great now we're in the same class as them. Three of them came in the class and sat at the back. I noticed that one of them looked at me. I didn't mind and turned my head away. This guy was just okay to me. Suddenly, as soon at they sat, a whole bunch of girls surrounded them with gifs, "I love you" words, and of course screams. I really wanted to shut their mouth so I got up and screamed: " CAN YOU SHUT THE UP? PLEASE?!" all of them looked at me and went back to their seat. Soon after, the teacher came and started the lesson.

Sehun P.O.V

Wow, this girl is really something. Usually when girls start crowding around us, she would keepher mouth sut but I guess this time was really to much. Actually, I'm really thankful because I really hate when they come near to me. The others don't mind because they flirt with them but I feel like they going to tear me in pieces. They're so scary. I lot of them gave me gifts, mostly with confessions letters but I never read them once. What's the use of that if they know that I will reject them.

After the class, I went to the girl who screamed and muttered her a quick " Thank you". She looked at me and nodded then looked back to her friend who was Naeun. I know her cause my friend Kai has a huge crush on her. I quickly glance to the giri who screamed earlier. Well she's not that bad. What's her name again? Ah yes, Hayoung! I heard that she's a nerd. Pretty for a nerd... Wait, what the hell am i thinking ?!

 

Author's note

I finally updated after days! So tell me guys what did you think about this chapter? I know, it right? I think I will update tomorrow and during thsi weekend to. Tell me if the chapter's too short or if there are other problems. Love ya and thank you for all the views and the subscribers. I know that 13 is not a lot but still thank you! See tomorrow and kiss! Xoxo!