Chapter 3

The Cold One

Hayoung P.O.V

"Why don't you like us?" I was taken aback by his question. Honestly, I really didn't know what to answer.

"It's not that I don't like you. I just hate the way you act" I said

"The way I act?" He said coldly

"Yes, the way you act." I answered shortly

"So, to me, it also mean that you don't like me." He said. I frozed. "Well, I can see that you and your group of friends don't really like us" He continued. "I will make you especially you, Oh Hayoung, like me as well as the others" He smirked.

Sehun P.O.V

"I will me you especially you, Oh Hayoung, like me as well as the others" Gosh, what did I said that. I mentally cursed myself for saying that. I quickly came up with an idea. A pretty brilliant one if I can say so.

"But first of all, do you know that my friend Kai likes your dear friend Son Naeun?" I said.

"Really?! Wow that's daebak, because you konw what, she likes him to!"

Wait a minute, what? Great my plan has just fallen into a deep trap. "R-really?" I tered "What about introduce them to each other? I mean they never talked to each other, right?"

"Oh, you're right! " Is she being serious right now? I never thought that it would be so easy to start a conversation with her... " We should do that! Wait what am I talking to you so nicely all of sudden?"... or not. " well maybe you have already fallen for me!" I . "Me? Fall in love with you ? Never!" she said. I chukled and smiled at her cuteness. Oh god, did I just thought that she's cute?

Hayoung P.O.V

Wow, did he just smile? It's the very first time I see him smile, plus he did that to me! But he's good looking tho.. Oh , you're not feeling well my dear. I looked like a fool staring at him like this. I bet he caught me because after he said "I kno that I'm gorgeous so please will stop staring at me" He smirked. Oh gosh this kid. So ankward. " Wait, I wasn't starring at you, I-I was looking at the sky, you idiot!" I screamed.

"So cute" Wait did he just call me cute?! Oh really that's too much for me. I see that he kinda regretted his words because he quikly hide his face.

And now we're both super ankward. Great, thank you Oh Sehun.

"W-we should get going now, the bell will ring soon" I said and quickly left the rooftop blushing like a tomato.

Sehun P.O.V

After she left, I slapped my self. WHY did I said that!? Oh man, I'm just so stupid. Keep calm, Oh Sehun, act cold and cool like you always do and don't think about that. I went down and run to my class because the bell rang.

After escaping from all those crazy fangirls, I stepped in the class and surprise, she was here. I swear, why god is doing this to me? She must have noticed my presence because she quickly turned her head and looked outside. I sat just behind her. Of course girls were giggling and srceaming when I sat. I heard some stupid words like "Oh my god, he's so y when he sits like that" "I want to marry him" or "I want to bite him". Eww, these girls really disgust me. I looked at her back. Her long curled brown hair were falling down on her back. And another .

Suddenly, I remember something. I gave her a paper with " Still in for Kai and Naeun?" She slightly nodded her head.

After school, I hide a note in her locker with my number on.

Sometimes, I wonder why an i doing this even if we don' t really appreciate each other. i guess I'm doing this for my friend, aren't I?

Hayoung P.O.V

I went to my locker and I found a note with a phone number on. I guess it's Sehun's. It's so strange that I'm texting Oh Sehun, the kingka that everyone loves. I don't really consider myself  as a lucky person. Really, if they knew his true brat side, I don't think they will like him that much. I saved his name as Idiot and went home. I send him a message:

To: Idiot

Hey, it's me Hayoung

No long after he replied:

"I know. Wait how did you save my name in your phone?"

I replied back:

"Idiot, why?"

He said:

"Are you serious? Ok, I'll save you as Stupid girl then :p"

I shut down my phone after reading the last message. He's so childish for a guy who's supposed to be cold.



Author's note

Hello guys!!!!! I'm back!!! First of all, thank you for the twenty subsribers!!!!! And sorry for not updating yesterday. I was so busy with so school stuff. Anyway, I hope if this chapter is long enought so I'll wait for your comments, because I swear I really tried to write a longer chapter. Tell me in the comment section your opinion and what did you think about it. See you tomorrow!!! Xoxo!