Chapter 0

The Cold One

Hayoung P.O.V

I felt his arms around my waist and his eyes on me, his lips were slowly approching mine and.... "Hayoung-ah!!!!!!". . Well thank you mom. "Hayoung-ah!!!! Wake up or you're gonna be late!!!!" my mom shouted. It took me a long time to finally get up before heading to the bathroom. So let me introduce myself, I'm Oh Hayoung but you call me Youngie (don't dare because only my friends can call me like that :)). I'm 16 and i'm a junior at Phoenix High. My close friends are Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun and Namjoo. Together we're A pink! Well you can say that I'm pretty smart judging by my marks at school.

After showering, I dried my hair and tied it in a clean and neat ponytail like I always do. I went downstairs to find my mom busy preparing breakfast. My mom is a very beautiful lady. I can even say she looks like Kim Tae Hee. You know who is Kim Hae Hee, right? I swear if you don't, you're really stupid then.

"Hayoung-ah, tell your brother to come down please" said my mom. I got up and went to my brother's room. I opened the door and I saw a bear look alike lying on the bed. Well that's my brother, Oh Taehyun. I kicked him in the but he's snoring and sleeping like there is no tomorow. I finally chose the meanest but funniest solution to wake him up: a glass of water ( cold of course) right in the face. Trust me it's not cool to be splashed by cold water when you're sleeping and dreaming about your prince charming. So let's get back to my brother, you know the story after that, he chased me all around the house before giving up (yeah I run pretty fast).

I finally get to eat my breakfast and here comes my father the Lee Minho look alike ( I swear that my parents look like celebrities and no i'm not overreacting about their beauty and btw they hould be grateful that i said that they looked like stars). After saying goodbye to my parents, I headed to school with my brother. Don't be surprised it's like that avery morning.

 

Sehun P.O.V

Another morning with the same routine: maids waking me up, parents surely gone to work and breakfast that taste bittersweet. With just that you could easily guess that I'm rich. Very rich. But I don't really care about money. Everybody wants to be like me because they must be think it's cool to get all the things you've always wanted like a nice car. But I don't think it's cool to have parents who always work. Plus having a handsome face like mine can be very annoying tho. Do you know why? It's because girls are following everyhere always asking you out and drooling over you. It's so ing disgusting! My friends get the same problems like me. We're a bunch of wolves or if you want handsome and rich mens. We're Exo.

See my life is not that happy after all. My heart just like a rock. No one has never been capable to read through my mind and my expression because I always have a poker face especially in front of girls. The craziest thing is that they like it, I mean it's supposed to scare them but those crazy es find it so "hot" and so"y".

My life could'nt any boring when my maid told me yesterday that my parents were, again, on a business trip. Did they forget that i'm their child? I think so. Thankfully, I always have Exo with me. They're like my brothers. They always come to play and sleep at home when my parents are gone. And the maids totally hate it because you know as boys, we're really messy so it's kinda upseting to clean up everything after us.

After eating and showering, I finally went to school with the hope that something will change my bittersweet life today.

 

Author's note

Hey!!! So this the first chapter! Well it's not really a chapter it's more like an introduction of the two characters. So did you guys like it ? What did you think about it? Tell me in the comments section ! I'll update chapters about twice or once in a week since I'm really busy with school but I don't want to do boring chapters so don't get mad at me if I don't update. I'm just trying to get good ideas to write good chapters :) Well that's all see you next time!