002

Stuck On You

Chappie Two~ ;)



It’s been a week since that incident. Nothing’s changed actually; he’ll fetch you from your house, then eat lunch and walk home together. The only problem is just that your rapid heartbeat every time he’s close became more and more erratic.

Same old routine, just like the other afternoon, you organize your things then walk down the hallway to meet Baekhyun. His classes ended a bit earlier than yours so you just let him wait for you at the school gate. You just reached the stairs’ last step when you heard your name being called and then a running footstep. You turned your head to the direction when the noise is coming from then see Junmyeon approaching you.

“____-ah.” he called again, almost a few meters away from you.

“Junmyeon-sshi? Why?” you look at him.

“Uhm.. Err.. Can.. Can you spare me a few minutes? There’s just s-something that I want to tell you.” He managed to say as if having his heart in his mouth.

“Yeah, sure. What is it?” bemused expression all over your face. To your surprise, he suddenly grabs your hand then drags you toward the lockers. He only released it when you reach the room then flips you to face him; and before you could even take a grasp of what’s happening, he decided to drop the bombshell.

“____-ah, I like you.”  He looks straight to your eyes as if they have a transmitter that lets you understand and believe his feelings.

 “Sorry if you got surprise by my sudden confession. I actually wanted to tell you this since before, but courage seems to leave me every time you’re near and always end up being overpowered by nervousness.” He admitted sheepishly while you get a hold of yourself. “I really hope you could go out with me..” You can’t deny it, there really is sincerity is in his words and veracity in his eyes but...

“Suho-sshi, I really appreciate this affection you’re  giving me. I’m really thankful to it,” you truthfully say as you return his gaze. You cleared your throat, hauling out the words that might hurt him, before continuing,
“..but, I don’t think I deserve them.” You look down.

“Why? Why not? You’re a nice girl. I know that. I've always been watching you.“ he holds your chin then lifts up you face.

“But I.. I al   ” with wide eyes, you tried to speak more but he stopped you by pressing his index finger on your lips.

“Don’t  answer right away, at least think about it, please? I’ll gladly wait until you’re ready.” Still gobsmacked by the sudden skinship, you just half-consciously nodded your head. He fondly smiled at you.

“Thank you for your time and for listening ____-ah. Take care~” then his leaving footsteps was the next thing you heard.
“Otoke? He likes me?? For real? Why? How? How can I turn him down without hurting him? He’s such a kind guy. I don’t want to lose a friend.” 
You didn’t notice how long you’ve been standing there until a high-pitched giggles of girls start to attack your ears which bring you back from reverie.

“I will surely invite Baekhyun-oppa.” said girl one.

“Yeah~ you really should! Oh my God! I can't wait!” answered girl two.

You rolled your eyes when you come to grip with their topic.
“Tch. These girls never stop hitting on Baekhyun. They always want
    Oh my God! Baekhyun! Holy crap! I totally forgot that he’s waiting for me at the gate!”

You’re going hell for leather while approaching the gate because you’re delayed for almost an hour already.

”Baek!” you called him, almost out of breath.

“Oh!  Glad you remember that someone here is waiting.” he said sulking while tapping his right foot impatiently.

“I’m sorry.. Someone talked to me.”  Knowing him better, you choose not to argue with him and decided to just look down.

“You could have tell me at least. What’s the use of your cellphone? And, you just talked with someone? For almost an hour? How could you forget me here all alone?” He state dramatically. She almost heard the *click* sound of his mood switch. “Oh great! I just got his childish side activated again.”

“Alright, I know it’s my fault okay? I’m really sorry.” You step forward and face him.

He didn’t answer and just started to walk. You followed him. Silence is the only thing you could hear as you both reach your way home. He stopped his car in front of your house without uttering any words.

You sigh inwardly. You have no choice but to use that one possible way you know for him to forgive you. You start to broke the silence using your sweetest and cutest voice, “Baekhyun-ah~” he didn’t answer back, so, you move closer then entwine your arms with his.

“Baekhyun-oppa~ Come on. I’m so sorry.. Please?” You look up at him using the best puppy face you could make.

You heard him gasp then saw something you can’t give a name of in his eyes.
“'Is it working? Is it working?' Hmm.. Please? Baekhyun-oppa~” you blink your eyes a few times while looking straight at him.
"A-araso, araso.." he said, stuttering. Baekhyun thought that she got him drink his own medicine again.
'This girl.. you really know how to use your charms.'  He becomes helpless every time you do that and always getting caught under your spell; but ofcourse you’re not aware that it has THAT effect on him.

"Really?" you gleam.

"N-ne." he said, pouting.

"Thank you Baekkie~ Saranghaaeee~" you giggly said though feel somewhat down deep inside. For him, it’s only out of your friendship every time you say those words; not being aware of your real feelings.

 "Tch. Such an enchantress." he mumbles thought didn't manage to reach your ears.

"Bwo??" you asked, furrowing your eyes.

"Nothing~ I said I love you too." he winked. You gasp inwardly. ‘Only as best friend though.’

“By the way, who did you talk to for almost an hour?” his brows instantly arch.

“U-uh…” he got you off guard with his sudden question. You don’t know what to answer; you’re scared to hear his reaction, you’re scared to hear from his very mouth the words of support. But you know you can’t keep any secrets from him so you decided to tell him even if it might hurt you.

“Uh—what?” he impatiently asks.

“You know Kim Junmyeon, right?”

“Uh-huh. The Archery Club president?”

“Yes..”

“So, what about him?”

“He..” you look at him and saw his right brow rises indicating that he's waiting.

“..he said he likes me and wants to go out with me.” You look at the ground to avoid his eyes. A few moments have passed before he asked, “Do you like him?” 

“I.. uhm..’otoke? If I say no, he will surely ask why. If I say yes, he might say that I should go out with him.’

“What? Come on! Tell me~ I’ll support you no matter what.“ Baekhyun said as he tries to make his voice cheerful.

‘Support me no matter what? It's that easy for you?? If I say I like you, would you support that too?!’ you wanted to scream that to his face, but of course you can't; if it is just that easy.  

“Oooh~ You can’t even answer. You like him, don’t you?”

Insecurities overwhelm you so your bratty side got activated and answered,
“Tch! I don’t like him, okay?! So shut up!” then immediately hop off his car, unable to see the grin of relief on his lips.

 “You really shouldn’t ____.. You really shouldn’t.”

 


Hi guys~ New Update~ :'>

School will start to get me busy again this week due to that freakin exams. >.< ugh.
But I'll try to update and finish this as soon as possible. :)

Please look forward to the upcoming chapters~! :)

Thank you so much! <3