003

Stuck On You

 

Chapter 3


 

Days continue to pass and Junmyeon’s still into going out with you. He often wait for you after class but Baekhyun suddenly fetches you in your room earlier than before so he ends up leaving first after bidding goodbyes.

Baekhyun is on their club meeting so you’re currently waiting for him at the bench. You furrowed your eyebrows when you heard the squealing of some girls that walk excitedly towards the gate. Wondering, you called your dongsaeng then asked her,
“What’s with the fuss?”
“The new bubble tea house few blocks across the street opened today and they’re giving different freebies.” She excitedly stated then immediately dash off after you nod to her answer.

'Bubble tea. Bubble tea. Bubble tea. BUBBLE TEEEAAAA!!' your mind screams.

He might be feeling tired after the meeting. I’ll go buy us a bubble tea first~ I’m sure he’ll be so giddy!

You’re heading your way out when Junmyeon unexpectedly pops out of your not sure where.
“Hi ____-ah!  Going home?”

“Junmyeon-sshi. Nope, I’ll just buy bubble tea at the new opened store there.” You smiled still a bit feeling awkward.

“Oh, there are so many people there right now. I’ll go with you.”

“Oh, It's o   " before you could answer, he managed to grab your books from your hands and brings it for you. He smiles cheekily so you just let him accompany you.

_

B POV

He was standing beside the window while listening to his coach’s important announcement. Today is going to be his last day in school before he goes on indefinite leave. His wife is pregnant and already on her second trimester, when the doctor declared that her pregnancy is kinda high-risk so she needed a full time rest; away from all the stress and even the noise and pollution of the city. They decided to stay temporarily in his parent’s house at the countryside.

The meeting immediately reaches its end, so his teammates and him start to bid their goodbyes. While glancing back and forth to the window, his sense of sight unconsciously perceives a familiar figure, figure that always making his attention diverts to her automatically. /you, walking your way out the school gate/
'
Where is she go   his mood immediately turns black when he saw the very least person he wanted to see her with.

She never used to leave the school premises without me!’ He feel so irritated at the sight of her walking side by side with him.
‘He even grabbed her books and carries it for her. Who does he thinks he is?!’  /they’ve already gone out but he’s still staring at the gate they passed by/

When he gets back on his tracks, he immediately returned to the class room to get his things and starts to drag his feet along the hallway heavily. He almost reached his car when he saw a girl leaning on it.

“Baekhyun oppa~” said flirty girl from queenkas.

‘Ugh. Not now.’ Why?” he asked still trying to hide his annoyance.

“Oppa~ do you remember your promise on my birthday? That you’ll teach me on subjects that I find hard to understand?” she moves closer to him then clutch his arms.

“What about that?” coldness is in his voice that the dumb girl doesn’t seems to notice.

“I just like to ask for your help on my Math subject.”

’Out of all timing, you chose this time. Great!’ Hop in.” he agreed to her just so he could quickly fulfill his ‘dang promise’ and end it as soon as possible. He opened the backseat door. The girl looks at him with a big question mark in his head. ‘he’ll seriously let me seat in the back???’

“What??” Baekhyun turned to her; no longer hiding the annoyance in his voice and face. He allows no one to sit on the passenger except you and it will remain that way even if you left him.

“Ah, n-nothing.” then hops in.

 

Your POV

Fiddling your hands, you glance up at the room where they usually held their meetings. He said to you earlier that Mr. Jung, their coach, is going to have an important announcement after their practice so he might go out late, but really, how important that meeting is for them to take this long? You’ve already bought bubble tea and been sitting and standing there for almost 2 hours but still no signs of him. They don’t usually take this long when having a meeting or practice unless they’re joining a competition. You chose to think that he might have just forgotten to tell you.

A few minutes more passed when a big frame that matches his deep voice but not his baby face towers you.
“____-ah?” you looked up and see Chanyeol with his big smile.

“Hi Chanyeol-sshi~ did you just finish? Where’s Baekhyun?” you grab the no-longer-cold-bubble teas beside you.

“Huh?  Actually I’m about to ask you why you’re still here because he already went home.” His face displays bewilderment.

“Oh. Is that so? Okay, maybe I should go ahead already too. Bye~” You smiled sweetly as you hide the irritation and a bit of pain you feel.

 

You’re gritting your teeth as you enter Baekhyun’s house. You felt so irritated because he left you at school and didn’t tell you that he doesn’t have a club activity.

“Hi Auntie! Is Baekhyun already home?”  

“Oh ____-ah. Yes he’s already upstai    she wasn’t able to finish her sentence because you hurriedly run towards the stairs after saying, “Thanks Auntie~!”

Panting heavily, you double your step as you approach Baekhyun’s room.

 “Just wait you Byun Baekhyun! How dare you, leaving me there?!” Then before you slam the door open, you heard a girl’s soft squeal then *thud*. You freeze on your tracks with your eyes wide open. The door was slightly open which made you witness something you shouldn’t be seeing right now, a girl hovering on top of him. You wanted to run away but your feet feel numb.
‘Push her Baekhyun come on. You just tripped right?’  Your mind screams, but the next thing you see is the very opposite of what’s you’ve been hoping. He grabs the girl’s head then smashes her lips with his.
 ‘Wae?? Why do I have to witness this before my eyes?’
This is the last scene you want to see. Your knees feel like jelly as if it’s going to collapse anytime soon.

You didn’t know how you managed to reach downstairs. You went back to the kitchen and lay the bubble tea on the table.
“Auntie, just give this to Baekhyun please~ Mom suddenly called me so I didn’t get the chance to talk to him.” You lied but still managed to smile sweetly to her.
“Alright honey, regards to your mom. Take care, okay? Bye~” You kissed her cheeks and waved goodbye as you leave their house

'Come on _____. You should at least expect those things right? Knowing his escapades with girls, you should at least learn how to get used to it.' Half of you thought as you try to prevent your tears from falling.

'But I haven’t prepared myself for this yet. I never expect it to be this soon and most of all, I never expect it to be this painful.' answers the other half.

You just walk past your house. You don’t want to go home yet because you’ll just remember him more. Why not when many things he had given you and even his own things are all over your room. You’ll just feel more vulnerable there. You continue to walk without any specific direction at all.

You start to grip your shirt on the part where your heart is. 'Why does it hurt so much in here? It feels like it is being slowly cut.' tears running down your face despite your struggle to stop it.

You feel like you wanted to rip your heart out so you’ll just feel numb, so you won’t feel the pain anymore. “Oh God, since when did I love him this much? I got too absorbed by the happiness every time I’m with him that I totally forgot to watch over my heart;  that I’m just he’s best friend, his idiot freaking best friend who lets herself fall deeply in love with him.”

 


New update~ YEY~ Winter break uh-huh~!

omg >,< Baekhyun, why? :(  
Well, m
aybe he have his reasons? Let's not judge him yet..

So please continue looking forward to STUCK ON YOU..

Thank you so much~ <3