004

Stuck On You

Chapter 4


 

B POV (plus other character)

He’s been sitting in his car for almost 10 minutes when the girl decided to ask him.

“Are we waiting for someone? Aren’t we going to leave yet?” with impatience in her voice.

Baekhyun shot her a sharp look from the rear view mirror before looking in his phone again; still, no message from her. He turns on the engine and frustratedly turns the steering wheel to leave. He keeps on stepping recklessly on the acceleration and break as they take the road home. The girl that atlast, started to notice his bad mood decided to just zip .  That phase never subside until they reach his house.

He’s browsing her book trying to get familiar with the topics when the girl moves closer and lays her hand on his thigh.

“Oppa~ I don’t get that one.” She murmurs to his ears.

“You wouldn’t really get it if you don’t concentrate on it Hyo Jin.” he coldly state not giving her a look and still browsing the book.

“But, it’s sooo hard..” she replied using a very seductive voice as she started to his thigh.

Baekhyun doesn’t like girls who openly give motives and doesn’t value their morale and self-respect. Feeling more annoyed, he stands up away from the table but Hyo Jin did the same and hugged his back.

“Baekhyun-sshi.. I really really like you, you know. And we can look reaaally good together.” she says as she turns him to face her and started feeling his abdomen up to his chest to the buttons of his shirt.

“Stop it, Hyo Jin.” Baekhyun said as he grits his teeth keeping himself from throwing her out his room.

“Why? Because you like someone else?” she chuckled with her own question thinking that it’s not possible.

“Don’t make me lose my respect to you.” He warned.

“Who is it? Your best friend, hmm?” she continues it; looking in his eyes to observe his expression; and to her surprise, he’s also surprise. Honestly, she’s not really sure about it. She just noticed how he treats you so differently than other girls and she often catches him staring at you. She didn’t know that her presumptions were actually true, and that’s enough to make her irritated and more aggressive.   

“But she’s already with Junmyeon right? I even saw them together this afternoon so, just forget about her,” she pushes him to the bed then hover him.

“and take me instead.” she’s moving her face closer to his when he pull her head and smashed her lips to his. He kisses her so coldly and insensitively that her lips bled. She could’ve had enjoy his forceful way if he’s not purposely trying to hurt her.

“Ouch!” she pulled herself up from him then touches her lips when she tasted blood.

“Why? Isn’t that what you wanted?” He said grimly as he wipes his lips.

“How dare you?!” she hissed.

“You bring that to yourself, Hyo Jin. And just for your information, ____-ah will never do these kind of things and other more things you're doing so don’t you dare compare yourself to her again. Now, get all your things together and leave. I don’t want to see you still in room when I go back.” he then left the room then slams the door.

Baekhyun went straight to the kitchen to get some water. His mom who's still cooking dinner turned to him when she felt his presence. “Hey sweetheart, you're already hungry? Dinner’s almost done. Wait just a few more minutes. And  oh, ____-ah was here earlier and brought that for you.”

He looks at where she’s pointing and saw two bubble teas on the table. 
“She was here??” he asked in surprise.

“Yes. She even went upstairs just to come down again and said that her mom called her and needed to go home.”

“She went up? ’is it possible that she saw us?’

“You just keep on repeating my sentences sweetie.”

“Mom, wait. I’ll just go outside.” And then he dashes out their house rapidly so he didn't get the chance to hear her said,

"Good gracious Byun Baekhyun! Just confess to her already. Ugh!" 

He’s frantically looking for you everywhere when your mom told him that you haven’t arrived home yet.

 

Your POV

Still walking, you decided to turn right but suddenly got bumped onto someone. You almost fell but the guy managed to catch and enclose you in his arms.

“I'm sorry Ms    ! _____-ah?”

You look up and recognize a familiar face.

“Yah, it’s really you! What happen? What are you doing here? Are you okay?” you detect care and worries in his voice.

His gentle hand, his worried voice plus your aching heart and all of the emotion you’ve been keeping in might have all collided so you just burst out crying. His eyes widened by your sudden outburst but he easily gets back and hugs you tightly.

“It’s okay ____-ah. Don’t hold back. Just let it flow and release all those pain.” He softly your hair and lets you borrow his chest. You just let your tears fall freely. After a few moments, you try to get away from his arms by pushing him lightly to get some space so you could face him. You look up with grateful eyes.

“Sorry for the trouble Junmyeon. I really don’t know how to thank you enough. It’s so embarrassing that you got to witness this side of me.” You tried to chuckle but failed miserably.

He gently cups your cheeks then saw pain crosses his eyes as he wipes your tears using his thumb. “I don’t know the reason why you’re crying, but always remember, no matter what it may be; I’ll always be here for you.”

You nodded at him. “Thank you so much.” He hugs you again and you hug him back too. You stay like that for a moment, not noticing that pair of eyes that’s been watching you.

‘The hell did I even think that she might’ve saw us and got jealous so she suddenly left.'
“Tch, 
'and to think I searched everywhere to find her; she’s just here cuddling on a street with him.' ” then leaves.

 

 


Chapter 4 updated~ :)

Misunderstandings really ruin courage, hope, chances and relationships.. :'( 

Jaa~ please look forward to the next chapter..

Thank you for supporting STUCK ON YOU continuously~ <3