YG Entertainment

What if BAP got signed to...

In advance, I'd like to apologize. This chapter is needed to introduce the boys to YG, so for this chapter nothing too epic happens. This is only a build-up, so the next chapter with YG will be cooler. 


YG ENTERTAINMENT

 

“This is a joke, right? No way we got signed to YG Entertainment.” Youngjae looked at the others curiously, wondering if they were thinking the same as he.

 

“I don't think so. Our agent doesn't seem like the type of person to make jokes.” Himchan pointed out before all the boy's turned to Bang, to get his opinion.

 

“What do you think, hyung?” Zelo butted in.

“Hyung?”

“HYUNG?!”

 

“What were we talking about again? I kinda spaced out.” Bang rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

 

“We were asking you about getting signed to YG. Why were you spacing out?” Jongup intervened.

 

“Uhh...about that...” For once, the almighty Yongguk seemed to be out of words.

 

“Is our leader a little nervous? Does he want his blanket and teddy bear?” Himchan mocked.

 

“Himchan, I swear I will hit you with a shovel if you keep doing that.”

 

“Y-ye-yes, Mr. Bang.” Himchan lowered his head, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

 

AT YG ENTERTAINMENT

 

“I feel I'm going to die from waiting in this room.”

 

“Stop panicking Youngjae, you're going to pass out if you keep hyperventilating like that.” Daehyun whacked his head.

 

“Mr. Yang will see you now.” The secretary escorted the boys from the waiting room, into the office of YG.

 

The secretary exited, leaving an awful silence that only caused more shuffling and shaking from BAP.

 

The door behind them squeaked causing all the boys to jump up in surprise.

 

“Hello boys, my name is Seungri, maknae of Big Bang and Mr.Yang's most prized idol. As you know, you have been signed to this prestigious record label and are under the management of YG Entertainment.”

 

Seungri walked around the room, before settling himself at the desk placed in front of the boys, staring at them observantly, watching their reactions. When no one said a word, Seungri continued his speech.

 

“We, at YG Entertainment are a family, we support and respect each other, this means that as a part of this family, you must follow those rules. I know you have been through a lot in recent months from the lawsuit to now, so I hope you understand that as a family, you have the support of all of YG behind you. We are not a company to sign just anyone, you have earned your spot in this music industry, and you have earned the respect from everyone in YG. Does anyone have any questions?”

 

“Seungri, what are you doing at my chair? Aren't you supposed to be in the studio, recording Big Bang's new album?”

 

“Sorry, Sir. I just saw these guys waiting and I thought-. Um, I am going to leave now.” With that Seungri was gone in a flash, and all of BAP turned around to greet the CEO, Mr.Yang.

 

“ As Seungri explained, we are a family here, so that means everyone respects and takes care of each other. You are not new to this business, but as a new group to YG, I expect you to trust me. I am sorry that your previous company treated you so poorly, but that will not happen here. Since you have also established yourselves as artists, I want you to keep your style.”

 

Everyone raised their eyebrows in surprise at the CEO's warm and pleasant demeanor.

 

“ Yongguk, we have several recording studios , as well as Teddy, who can help you with composition and lyrics. Daehyun, we have a fantastic cafeteria here, please eat properly until you are fully recovered. Youngjae, since we have one of the best production studios in South Korea, I'll have someone give you a tour. Zelo and Jongup, our dance studios are at your disposal. And Himchan, please just stay out of trouble.”

 

Before BAP could depart on their separate adventures, YG told all the boys that at the next meeting, they would be able to meet all the other artists, till than, they could roam YG.


Hope it was Okay! Thank you for reading and have a good day! ^_^