Cube Entertainment

What if BAP got signed to...

CUBE ENTERTAINMENT

 

“So...your the new boy group that just got signed, BAP is it?” Hyuna pointed at the boys seated in the lounge of cube entertainment, awaiting the CEO.

 

“Yes and you're 4minute's Hyuna.” Daehyun pointed out.

 

“Glad to know you've heard of me.” Hyuna cocked her head in amusement.

 

“We've heard of many people.” Himchan imitated her amused expression.

 

“Himchan, what the-.” Yongguk paused when he saw the CEO walk up to them.

 

“It's nice to see you again, B.A.P. I see you have met one of our most promising rappers, Hyuna.” The CEO gestured to Hyuna before telling her to leave.

 

The CEO could not have come at a better time because Hyuna looked as if she were ready to pounce on Himchan. The daggers she sent his way, didn't ease anyone. But Himchan being himself, only smirked in response, as if he wanted to get beaten up.

 

“Of course, Mr.Hong. I was just congratulating the boys on getting signed to the company.” Hyuna's smirk grew until all of BAP was frightened of what that smirk meant.

 

“Anyways, I am Hong Seung-Sung, CEO and founder of Cube entertainment. Since this is your first time to Cube Entertainment, I'll give you the tour.”

 

With that, everyone got up from their seats- or jumped from their seats, to be more exact.

 

“You must all be quite excited.” The CEO chuckled at their anxious expressions.

 

Mr. Hong showed them the training and fitness rooms located on the first floor to the facilities and recording rooms on the third floor, everything was so big and elaborate.

 

“I think I could really get used to this.” Jongup sighed as they entered the last room, the famous Cube entertainment dance studio.

 

“This place is huge. This must be the biggest room in the whole building.”

 

“Calm down, Zelo. Or you may end up hyperventilating.” Bang patted the maknae's shoulder before entering the dance studio followed by the other members.

 

“So? What do you guys think about Cube?” Mr. Hong questioned expectantly.

 

“It- it's really awesome! This place is sick! And the dance studio, it is the biggest I've ever seen! Oh!”

 

“Maknae, Calm down! Kids these days are way to hyper!” Himchan sighed in frustration.

 

“What did you think, Himchan? Do you like Cube?”

 

“To be truthful, IT IS FREAKIN SICK!! I MEAN THE LOUNGE WAS SO COOL. Oh, I mean it was decent.”

“Now whose acting like a kid.” Youngjae smirked.

 

“Whatever.” Himchan pouted, causing everyone to laugh at his childish actions.

 

“Mr. Hong, when will we meet the other artists?”

 

“Soon, Daehyun. I want you to meet them, I think you'll really like all those crazy kids. I am assuming you've met at least one of Cube entertainment's groups, so it is only a matter of time before I am able to introduce to the rest.”

 

“I think I can speak for all of B.A.P when I say we are very excited to work with you. The facilities are absolutely beautiful here and I am so happy that we were able to get signed by such a kind company.” Bang along with the rest of the members bowed to Mr, Hong.

 

“I'm just pleased that I was able to sign such a highly ranked group before any other company. I guess I am just that awesome.” Mr, Hong joked, causing the room to burst into fits of laughter.

 



Sorry this chapter was so boring, but the next chapter (which should be up by tonight) is going to be awesome!!! YG family is coming baby!!!!!