SM Entertainment

What if BAP got signed to...

S.M Entertainment

 

 

“Hyung, I don't think this was such a good idea.” Zelo lowered his head to whisper in Yongguk's ear.

 

Currently, B.A.P was standing in a LARGE conference room where all the S.M artists were gathered. The room itself, was in utter chaos as the idols ran around, yelling and laughing, completely ignoring the boys' existence.

 

“Of course this was a good idea, I-” Yongguk got pushed back when two of the Exo boys were playing an intense game of tag, once again, failing to notice the boys' existence.

 

“Maybe we should have re-thought this, I mean, we're edgy, hip hop with a hint of cuteness and rock. S.M is not really our style.” Zelo didn't bother to lean down since no one except B.A.P would pay attention to his comment but he was mistaken.

 

“What did you say, giant?” Baekhyun pointed at Zelo sharply and at that moment everything stopped. The room was now deadly silent as Baekhyun glared at Zelo.

 

“Nothing.” Zelo spoke softly as he tried to blend with the background, which was especially difficult at his height.

 

“I'm pretty sure you just said S.M wasn't your style? Are we not good enough?” Baekhyun scoffed. His dramatic nature causing everyone in the room to roll their eyes.

 

“Actually, it's more a matter of genre and image, we really don't fit the S.M norm.” Youngjae broke the silence that had lasted for at least three minutes.

 

“You could say that again,” Daehyun said under his breath.

 

“It's rude to mumble when speaking to your superiors.” Baekhyun cocked his head in pride.

 

“Calm down Baekhyun, they are now part our family, treat them with more respect.” Suho stepped forward, slapping Baekhyun on the head.

 

“I'm sorry for him.” Suho bowed apolitically.

 

“It's fine. We didn't mean to sound impolite, we have just been through a lot recently.” Yongguk awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“Well, welcome to the S.M family.” Siwon gestured to his companions or 'family members'.

 

“It's always nice to have more cute dongsaengs.” Tiffany giggled sweetly.

 

The SNSD and F(X) girls couldn't help but agree, B.A.P was definitely one attractive guy group, it's no wonder why they were strong competitors against Exo.

 

“Everyone, please sit. We have business to discuss.” The CEO entered the room, failing to notice the awkward atmosphere around S.M 's newly signed boy group, B.A.P.

 

Everyone slowly took their spots around a long table, leaving only B.A.P standing there, feeling left out. The CEO stared at the boys with a hard to read expression before smiling and telling them to take a seat. Slowly, they sat down, looking at the CEO for further instructions.

 

“I know you boys must be in a difficult place right now, but we can promise that here at S.M, we will pay you the amount you boys have worked so hard to achieve. I am Kim Young Min, CEO here at S.M Entertainment. I am assuming you have already acquainted yourselves, so I will now take any of your questions?”

 

“Ummm....we do know all the S.M groups but we don't know all the names.” Himchan nervously spoke, trailing off at the end. He hoped the CEO would take the hint and introduce everyone to them.

 

“Oh, of course. SNSD why don't you start us off.” Kim Young Min pointed to Hyoyeon signalling her to start.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Hyoyeon imnida, the dancing queen”

“ This is Sunny, Aegyo Queen.”

“Seohyun imnida, maknae of the group.”

“Nice to meet you, Sooyoung imnida, the cutest member.”

“Taeyeon, main vocalist and leader of SNSD.”

“Annyeong, I'm Yoona, face of SNSD.”

“Yuri imnida, prankster of the group.”

“Annyeong, Tiffany imnida, Cali princess.”

 

>>>>>>>AFTER SNSD'S LONG INTRODUCTION TO EACH MEMBER

 

“Okay, this may take longer than I thought.” The CEO stared at the table deep in thought.

 

“It's okay, I'll introduce you to Exo, quickly to save some time.” Suho stood up, ready to point to each member as he called their names.

 

“I'm Suho, leader of Exo K. This is our handsome maknae, Sehun; Beside him is Chen, one of our best vocalists....” Suho stopped when Baekhyun cleared his throat, as if waiting for his compliment-filled introduction.

 

“The annoying kid over here is Baekhyun, beside is our own happy virus, Chanyeol-”

 

“Sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to say, it's a pleasure to meet you guys. I know some of the members feel the same.” Chanyeol offered a kind but not creepy smile, which surprised even B.A.P.

 

“...Anyways, on that side, is the oldest but adorable, Xiumin. On his right, with the huge eyes is D.O, beside him is of course Kai, one of our amazing dancers. The last two are Lay, our unicorn and Tao, our panda, both part of Exo M, along with Xiumin and Chen, the rest of us are in Exo K.”

 

“I'm sorry everyone, but we must cut this meeting short. I need to attend an important meeting with TS Entertainment. Boys, please follow me so I can lead you to your new dorm.”

 

After saying their goodbyes to their new 'family', B.A.P left after their new CEO, Kim Young Min.

 

This is going to be quite the adventure but this is only one path. The others will soon be revealed.

 


 

Sorry if this is short but this is only the first of many chapters! I know I have ot mentioned Kris, Luhan and Jessica but for the sake of accuracy, I must not include them. However, this does not mean they will not make a future appearance!

Please comment and/ or subscribe! Your opinion matters, so please don't be afraid to comment.

 

For now I can only leave you with a simple goodbye: