Pledis Entertainment

What if BAP got signed to...

“Yes! I'm so happy I could just cry right now!!!” Youngjae spassed as the BAP boys walked through Pledis entertainments' doors.

 

“You are crying you weirdo.” Daehyun exclaimed in utter exhaustion.

 

For the past 3 hours Youngjae had been overly excited with the news that BAP got signed to Pledis entertainment. And when I say overly, I mean OVERLY. Which completely frustrated the hell out of the members. What the hell happened to him? Did someone give him coffee? Why was the idiot so excited?

 

“Hyung, I think he's broken.” Jongup whispered in Himchan 's ear. Only to get a nod in response.

 

Yongguk rolled his eyes at the oddballs he called his family and walked over to the front desk. The members stayed in the lobby but were soon escorted by the secretary to the CEO's office. The hallways were decorated with posters of all the different groups and artists Pledis managed, including After School, Nu'est, Son Dam Bi, Park Kahi, Yoonjo, Orange Caramel and future group Seventeen.

 

“Wow, this place is pretty nice, let's hope the people here are the same.”

 

“Try to be optimistic, Jongup! Look around you! Does anybody on these posters look mean.” Youngjae spassed.

 

“Okay, okay. Whatever.” Jongup raised his arms in defeat.

 

“And here we are. This is our CEO Han Sung Soo's office, please feel free to enter whenever you have concerns or questions. Our CEO is a very kind and welcoming man.” The secretary bowed before walking off.

 

“How much do you think she was payed to say that?” Himchan whispered to Daehyun.

 

“I would say a lot.” Daehyun whispered back.

 

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go in boys!” Yongguk pushed the door open, excitement and curiousity filling the boys.

 

Seated behind the desk was a man who appeared to be in his 30's, which was quite young for a CEO. He wore glasses and only noticed the boys' presence when Yongguk greeted him.

 

“Oh, it's BAP! I'm so glad to finally meet you! Please sit!” Han Sung Soo seemed like a nice guy, maybe this was going to be good for the BAP boys.

 

The boys sat on the couch across from the CEO's desk, after greeting him politely.

 

“So how does it feel boys? Do you like it here so far?”

 

“Yes, especially our Youngjae over here. He was giddy the whole way here.” Yongguk pointed at the smiling Youngjae.

 

“Oh, of course. Raina hasn't stopped talking about how excited she is to see you, Youngjae.”

 

“Chincha? I have missed her so much! It has been so long since we last met.” Youngjae stared off into the distance in some sort of creepy, dazed way.

 

“I didn't know you knew Raina? Do you guys have a thing?” Himchan intruded.

 

“We were childhood best friends. Have I never told you guys that?”

 

“You may have left that part out.” Himchan looked as if he was about to smack Youngjae.

 

“...Anyways, we will be having an official meeting in the coming weeks, you will be introduced to all of our groups and soloists! Hopefully, everyone will form friendships and mingle. I don't want my newly signed boy group to feel unwelcomed.”

 

“Thank you sir for your concerns.” Yongguk bowed.

 

“So does anyone have any questions or concerns?”

 

Zelo nervously raised his hand. “Where is the bathroom?”

 

“Out this door, take a right, it should be the third door.”

 

“Thank you!” At that Zelo dashed up and ran out the door. Everyone bursting out in fits of laughter at their maknae's cuteness.

 

 


Another chapter done!!!! Youngjae and Raina arent really childhood best friends, just thought it would add to the plot. I also have no idea if the CEO of PLedis is nice but it fits the story.