no control

Overdose

it's harder to control as time goes by, I'm falling deeper into him
too much, it's you, your love, this is overdose

Surprise was written all over Hanbin's face. Surprise and some kind of despair. Not because this was the last thing he wanted the elder to do, but because it happened way too unexpected. A moment ago they had been making jokes about Jinwoo getting lost and now they were kissing? Why? And why did it leave him so defenseless? God, he hadn't been prepared for this. Not that he could ever be prepared to be close to Mino though, especially this close. It was just that in this very moment, the lack of distance between them threw him off track insomuch that he lost control of everything.
Hanbin wanted to gasp for air to get rid of the tightness that grew in his chest, but the kiss didn't let him. He had to wait until Mino pulled away for a second, just to feel hot air stinging in his lungs as he dragged in a hasty breath.
The elder didn't know what he was doing when he gave the younger some room to breathe before he bridged the distance again, he really didn't know. He was overwhelmed by the sudden urge to be as close to Hanbin as possible and it confused him, though it was nothing he felt for the first time. It was actually no secret that there was something going on between them. Well, they didn't run around behaving like lovesick teenagers or so, but you couldn't deny the tension that built up whenever they were together. The other WINNER and iKON members felt it as well. It had been the basis for many digs already, but luckily they didn't know how bad it really was, at least for Mino. They didn't know how much he was really longing for this boy. Didn't know that when they asked if he was jealous for whatever reason, and he shrugged it off with a laugh, it was just to hide his true feelings. It was all just a masquerade. The cool guy he played in front of the others was nothing but a lie when in fact all he wanted to do was to keep everyone away from Hanbin. Everyone he could end up liking. Man, he was such a jealous beast on the inside.
The grip he had on the younger boy's shoulders got tighter. There were no words to describe how good the taste of his lips was, but it was so good that he couldn't desist from kissing them. If Hanbin would give him a sign to stop, he surely would though. He would never be so selfish to force the other one to do something he didn't want to do. But there was nothing. The boy didn't try to avoid him, Mino couldn't feel any resistance, though his body was clearly wrecked with tension. In the corner of his eye, he could see how Hanbin's fingers were buried into the white blanket. He pulled away again, his face still close to the younger one's, before a small smile shaped his lips as he let go of Hanbin's shoulders to let his hands slide down his arms. When they reached the hands that were almost tiny compared to his, he softly grabbed and untangled them from the blanket. A gentle shiver went through Hanbin's fingers, he couldn't hide it, causing Mino's smile to grow wider. Until now, he didn't have taken the time to take a closer look at the boy's face. He had been too busy concentrating on what he felt rather than what he could see. So when he put Hanbin's arms around his shoulders - he wouldn't do it himself, so Mino needed to help him a little -, he watched him closely.
Hanbin's cheeks were red like fire, they were literally burning. He could feel the heat floating through every inch of his body the moment the elder grabbed his arms and put them around his broad shoulders. Even if he had wanted to withdraw them, he couldn't, it was like he needed something to hold on to and Mino's shoulders were much better than the blanket, so he stayed like this, unconsciously tightening his grip on them. His head was spinning. His thoughts were running in circles, going head over heels and in every direction possible. He couldn't tell if it was Mino who kissed him again now, or if he himself pulled him closer, he just didn't know anything at all anymore. But when he felt the elder's chest on his, the heat soaking through their shirts, he couldn't care less. This felt like it was everything he'd been waiting for for so long, he didn't want to question it, not now.
Mino didn't know about the chaos in Hanbin's head. He only knew about his own chaos and that was enough, especially since it got worse the moment the boy pulled him closer, sealing his lips with his own. Mino could feel himself zoning out again. At least it silenced the thoughts in his head a little, but nowhere near enough for him to concentrate. His concentration had walked out of the door a long time ago already, he only followed what his body wanted to do. With eyes closed, he let his chest rest on the younger one's, enjoying the heat their bodies exchanged. He could clearly feel Hanbin's heart beating against his chest now and man, it took his breath away. The muscle was racing behind his ribs, it was racing as if it wanted to break right through the rib cage and escape its prison. But it couldn't. There was no escape, for none of them.
Without hesitation, Mino allowed himself to run his fingers down Hanbin's sides, slowly, as if he wanted to scan every inch with his fingertips, the fact ignored that there was still annoying fabric between them and Hanbin's soft skin. He could feel the muscles tense under the fabric nonetheless and it sent a satisfied shiver down his spine. His hands went deeper and deeper until they reached the boy's hips, where he tightened his grip again, causing a gentle sound, resulting in a sigh, to leave Hanbin's throat. Their kiss swallowed it up, but of course it didn't go unnoticed by Mino. His heart skipped more than just a beat as he let his fingers slowly push up the other's shirt. But before his fingertips could even reach for Hanbin's skin, reality decided to barge in.  
The typical sound of a messenger app suddenly reached his ears. He didn't know why his head couldn't ignore this sound, he didn't know why the hell he had to notice it, but it was like he was rudely awakened and brought back to reality at the speed of light. He stopped to move right away and pulled away from Hanbin, looking pretty confused. Then he intuitively turned his head a little to look down at the mobile phone on the floor. It was Hanbin's, it must have fallen from the bed when he had thrown the boy onto it. The display showed the received message in a small window. A message from Danah. "We're almost home :)"
It was hard to tell what was going on in Mino's head at this very moment. He kept staring at the mobile phone with a much more serious expression on his face now. Then he quickly got up.
Hanbin just pulled his arms back and closed his eyes to cover his face with his hands, just like Mino did, but he couldn't see it. The elder ran his fingers through his hair as he stepped away from the bed.
"I'm sorry." His deep voice was a little huskier than usual.
He could feel the heat still lingering on his body, everything was still so present that it literally hurt bringing distance between the boy and himself, but it was like the notification of the app had cleared the chaos in his head so that there was only one question left now: What the hell had just happend?
Seriously, what has he been about to do? He looked around for a second, then he turned towards the door. His mother and sister would be home soon. This was a good excuse to leave the room for a moment.
"I'll be right back", he informed the younger boy before he left.
As soon as the door clicked shut, he took a long and deep breath, exhaling the air twice as long. Yes, it was not okay to leave Hanbin alone, but he needed a second to recollect. And maybe it was better if they both had the chance to catch their breath.
Hanbin didn't make a move to get up. His chest was aching. While his head had already realized what was going on right now, his body hadn't. He had difficulty calming his pulse, his heart just didn't want to stop racing. It was annoying. The young rapper stayed like this until he heard the voices of Mino's mother and Danah. When they started to talk to Mino, he sat up and riffled his hair, before he picked up his mobile phone from the floor. Hanbin tried to follow the conversation while he blankly stared at his hands, but it was hard. He couldn't concentrate and the only thing he filtered out was that the two women would go to bed now and that they were happy that the boys had a good time. Haha. He clenched his teeth and shook his head a little. When the door opened again, he slowly lifted his eyes.
Mino was everything but recollected, but it wouldn't help if he showed that. He had decided not to talk about what had happened, at least not now. Maybe it wasn't the best way to handle the situation - well, it definitely wasn't -, but God, what else should he do now?
"You can sleep in my bed", he said after he had closed the door behind him.
Hanbin only stared at him in disbelief, not answering. So this was how they were going to handle everything: by ignoring it. Okay.
"Or on the floor", the young man continued.
"Or in the living room. Or I sleep in the living room. It's up to you."
He could tell that Hanbin wasn't.. amused? Well, at least he wasn't happy. Maybe that's why he gave him the chance to sleep in another room. Or tell Mino to sleep in another room. But a few seconds after he had told him about the options, he felt like slapping himself. How old was he? 12? He bit his tongue to prevent himself from taking back what he had said though. It would make him look like a fool. More than he already did.
The younger boy continued staring at him, but the longer he did, the less mad he looked. After a while, it was just.. well, what was it? He couldn't tell himself.
"It's okay", Hanbin said and put his mobile phone away to lie down again, turning his back on the elder.
"I'm going to sleep here. You can sleep wherever you want. It's up to you."
And that was it. He didn't have to say more and he didn't want to. His gaze was fixed on the wall he was facing now, so that he missed how Mino rolled back his eyes, pretending to hit his head against the next wall.
Once again: What the hell was going on? This morning, everything still had been okay, and now it felt like they had fought or something. But Mino didn't make a comment. He just let it be. It would be the best for both of them. With a silent sigh, he turned off the light and sat down on the futon. The rapper was sure that he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Not only because he felt like he should have cleared the situation instead of not talking about it. But also because he could still taste Hanbin on his lips. He didn't know what was worse, but this was definitely going to be a long night.