Two

In a nutshell

Kim Jongin didn’t mean to gawk, people always found the way he stared intimidating. It was not something he could control; it wasn’t a conscious effort although he did find it helpful in certain circumstances.  Perhaps his general dislike to people had acceded to bleed to his subconscious, although the affectation of his unconscious was up for debate.

 

“Are you a model?” Jongin broke the silent spell first; he scanned the stranger from head to toe, almond eyes studied the tiny male that graced the dull room. It was pure bliss watching someone squirm under his gaze.

 

“Do I look like one?” Jongin didn’t fail to notice the hint of annoyance in the other’s voice, although he maintained a straight face, his velvet tone didn’t. This was one thing Jongin found in people funny, they can’t keep their together.

 

“Yeah and don’t tell me like you’re a hobbit. That is society talking, forcing your limitations down your throat. They list down standards to measure what you are, what you are capable of but to hell. You are a unique human being, an intangible soul. You cannot be scrutinized down in a table so they can decide who you are.”

 

The smaller male gave him another interval of silence; he was caught in a web of Jongin’s word vomit. Once he recovered from his reverie, he took a few bold steps away from the door and closer to where Jongin stood, still half-.  Jongin patted himself, his stare worked in his favor once again.

 

“And who am I according to you?” he teased, a playful grin adorned his handsome face.

 

“Someone who is about to sit on my .” Jongin was a man of appetite; he wasn’t going to deny himself his basic needs specially when there was someone willing to satisfy him.

 

Who leaned in first, neither one knew. They kissed like the each other was their sustenance for breathing.  He pushed the male against the wall, against the mirror while simultaneously shedding each other’s clothing.  Clothes were ripped unceremoniously, each movement marred by primal desire. Bare skin flushed against smooth flesh, hands roamed each other’s body. Reason and logic were distorted by lust and raw need for intimacy as the kisses grew deeper, lips became swollen but remained insatiable.  Jongin was seated in a chair, both men covered in boxers clothing their hardened lengths.  The other male laughed, Jongin admittedly liked the sound of it. It was a hearty laugh, arousing all the same.

 

 “Why aren’t we yet? You’re a good kisser and all but, where’s the that you promised me huh?”

 

Jongin stopped at his pale neck to look at the other eye to eye. He sighed. He was disappointed. “ You’re one of those. You have this constant need for attention, you want things in fast pace. You act bold and dominant but underneath you’re just needy.”

 

“Shut up please?”

 

“What did you think that you could come unannounced, seduce me into giving you the best of your life?”

 

The other just nodded his head and giggled.

 

“I can but I wont,” Jongin pushed the male off his lap, he began gathering his pants and putting on his shoes.

 

“Are you ing serious?” The other male was outraged; he pushed Jongin by the chest to gain his attention who was busy tying his shoestrings.

 

He was adorable, his eyes were sending daggers at Jongin but he found the gesture cute. If he didn’t open his whiny mouth, Jongin would be holding him by the waist that very moment, rough hands against smooth skin, ing deep and hard.  This made blood flow further south; he was going to regret his decision later.

 

“Dead serious, now hand me my shirt I still have a dog to feed.”

 

“No.” He clutched Jongin’s shirt to his chest as if his life depended on it. He looked like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. Jongin knew that ignoring him was a way to manage it.

 

“Look little hobbit, I don’t like being told what to do. I do what I want, how I want it. But fine, take my shirt, I’m walking home half , some conscience you got there with your angelic voice and angelic face. Go shoo away to the Shire for now maybe I’ll let you sit on my next time.” He walked to the door, he was about to turn to the frustrated male when a shoe flew to his direction. Luckily, he was able to duck just in time

 

“Well now, that wasn’t very nice.”

 

“I am not nice.”

 

“I am glad to hear that. Sayonara my hobbit. Send Bilbo my greetings!.” Jongin waved him a quick goodbye before shutting the door behind him. He was smiling from ear to ear when he finally found his way out of the building. He got a dog, got a job and nearly got laid all in one day. Cold air caused goose bumps to his body; he embraced himself as he took his first step outside.

 

“Faningtastic,” it was going to be a long walk back home.


 

Jongin adored Monggu, he needed money to feed the dog. That’s the reason he kept going back to the job he despised. Every once in a while, one needed to do what he didn’t want, even if it goes against his principle. It was an easy job anyway, he takes off his shirt, he glares at the photographer. There were the annoying people who were constantly on his heels, the self-destructive transformation and the attention but the dog needed to eat. He wasn’t there waiting for his door to burst open after the shoot.  He didn’t stay behind a little longer, sitting with his chest bare in his dressing room only to leave disappointed. He was for monggu not for some hobbit who didn’t know a thing about patience.

 

A week passed by without a sign of the small male, he slapped himself when he realized that he’d been counting. Maybe he should walk around the city, find himself someone to keep him warm. He took the bus home, walking was an option but the dog in his home alone made him restless. When he found the personified image of the male that had been haunting his sleep sitting in a bus, he was thrown off his axis.  

 

Wide round eyes.

 

Pink plump lips.

 

Jongin flipped for the third time.

 

He sat beside him even though the bus was almost empty. The male beside Jongin didn’t seem to have the slightest interest on his seatmate. He was sniffing; his stifled sobs reached Jongin’s ears. Jongin figured that he should say something. What does someone say to the person he almost had with exactly seven days ago and was crying?  Jongin found it unfortunate that he had to see him that way, like the world betrayed him. The way Jongin saw it he could act offer a hand or be a stranger, it was a difficult choice.

 

“It’s not fair,” the male beside him, muttered, voice in complete surrender.

 

“Nothing is. If you sit just sit here, crying to gain the world’s pity, it’s going to remain unfair. If you want something, work for it damn it. Don’t trust fate, destiny or luck, don’t make yourself even more pathetic.” He left him, not even giving the other a chance to look at the stranger who suddenly decided to give a lecture on life. Jongin wasn’t the one to meddle, he liked watching people sure, he starred too long at passerby but that just what he was. A pair of eyes in a sea of people, an additional body amidst a crowd, another set of ears to listen, to witness the misery that people call life. Kim Jongin was ed up, he knew that, but so was everyone.

 


Hello readers!

Updates had been scanty and slow and i dont know.

Hope you all having blasted vacations!

                                                                                                                                                                                 How do you stop jealousy?

Is anyone watching how to get away with murder? I highly recommend it. It also has a gay couple Connor and Oliver. Coliver. I literally forget all about kpop while watching that show, even my precious KaiSoo..Although i have a minor issue about Oliver's character, he is Asian and a nerd. Stereotypes.

  I love this couple and did i mention how hot connor is.