four

Notice Me Oppa!

Hayi always had this one sixth sense. It wasn't really much but when she felt something wrong, she knew something bad will happen. And now he sixth sense was on full mode.

Yes. It was Soohyun. 

She sighed. It's not that she didn't enjoy being with the other but lately, she's been feeling drained just by watching Soohyun look around for her prince. She could see it with her own eyes, how Jinhwan looked at Soohyun.

With disgust, like how a king would look at a peasant.

And that made Hayi mad. How dare he! Just because he looks like a pretty boy, he doesn't have the rights to look or treat her best friend like that. She wasn't going to tolerate either if one day she finds out that he's playing around with poor Soohyun's heart.

She never did like men, they were all the same. Show offs and despicable, troublesome and annoying. Playing and torturing around with innocent girls hearts that actually cared for them.

They're all the same, Hayi knows.

Cause she's been in the same state of Soohyun once. 

Wasn't pleasent. And she doesn't want the other to ever feel that way, not even a tiny bit.

Suddenly the bell rings and it shows that it's time for recess. Feeling a soft tap on her shoulder, came the ever cheerful and lively face of her best friend, Lee Soohyun.

"Heyya Hayi! Why'd you ignored my letter?" she asked with slight tilt of her head. Hayi blinked in confusion. "What letter?" brows furrowed at the center, feeling extra confused. Then Soohyun showed a tiny piece of paper, with a big star placed on it, even had a ' :3 ' face on it.

"This one. But when it hit you it fell." Soohyun pouted, dramatically faking a sob and wiping it. "And you ignored it." Hayi blinked once again, then a soft giggle passed through her pink lips, a fisted hand held infront of it to seemingly make it sound softer.

"Sorry, it's so small, I don't think I even felt it." and ended with a soft smile gracing across her lips, Soohyun smiled too, but more brighter and bigger. "Oh well, the past is in the past, ne? Hehe, let's go eat now then! I'm starving!" Soohyun said with animatedly act, pouting and angry fist in the air.

"But I remember that before this class, we had a quick snack." a brow raised as Hayi hummed with a cheeky smirk. "That was too quick! plus, only one packet of Oreos is not enough!" 

Soohyun pursed her lips then gently pulled onto Hayi's smaller hand, practically dashing out of their classroom. 

Hayi with raised brows was forced to be half pulled and half awkwardly running-dancing-swiggely legs beside Soohyun, but when she looked at her friend, a big smile spread across and she emitted a soft laugh.

Which gradually became louder when Soohyun noticed and laughed along. Catching the attention of all the other students, but the two didn't care much, all they cared for was fun, and they were currently having tons of fun.

Not long after, the two best buds reached the cafeteria, the heaven of sweets and tradional foods. Fun fact, their Cafeteria was actually one of the fifteen best in Korea. 

Their breaks stopped directly infront of the door as both pushed the door stimulately, entering the heaven cafeteria. Despite running being one of the things they both hate, they immiediately ran towards the cake place.

Drooling at the sight of so many delicious cakes, not caring the weird stared they were getting from the other students. Soohyun looked at Hayi with twinkling eyes. 

"Do you enough? maybe if we combined, we'd have enough to buy all." despite Hayi being the more composed one, infront of cake, she was their servant. "Maybe. Just maybe, how much do you have now?" Hayi watched as Soohyun took out her wallet, she took out hers too to check her balance. 

Both raising their heads slowly then bursting into tears. "nooot enouffff~" Soohyun wiped her snot, so did Hayi. "I only have enough for one..huhuhu." curled fist in one hand as their other hands were pulling the napkin they were biting at.

"Soohyun ah?" a voice called out. Soohyun, hearing her name, turned towards the voice.

"Oh oppa!" with a bright smile, Soohyun happily greeted the person that called out to her.

Hayi didn't look tho, she stayed still. As if she was frozen at that spot, not daring to take a move. 

"Hey Hayi..what wrong?" Soohyun placed a hand at her, feeling it somewhat strange, that Hayi was frozen once the person arrived here. 

"Hayi ah?" Hayi's eyes widened when the voice said her name.

Then, a figure emerged from behind the person.

"Hey Hanbin. What's taking forever?" the very voice, Jinhwan's voice.

But it wasn't Jinhwan that made her froze, rather the other.

Hanbin.

Hayi wouldn't dare move at that time, nor utter a word.

Especially if there's him.

----

hOhOhO. Long time no update haha, sorry tbvh...m(-....-)m