Three

Notice Me Oppa!

The Next Day

 

"Back in WW2..." The teacher started talking about history in class 2-A, most of the students were reading the page of the history book the teacher was currently reading on but one of male student was distracted by something that seemed more interesting. Suddenly, a piece of paper was secretly thrown at the student.

The boy unfolded the paper and read what was writen on it.

'Yo Hanbin ah, you bored as usual? Must be nice that you're the smartest. - Bobby' 

 

And he sighed. With a lazy hand movement, he wrote back.

 

'I'm more surprised that you're paying attention to the teacher and his boring teachings, hmm Jiwon hyung. - B.i' 

 

He threw back the paper at the person who had sent it to him, who was actually a member of the group he was in, iKon. 

He turn his head back to the teacher, who was currently writing notes on the board for their mini exam that happens to be in a few weeks. But of course, Hanbin was too smart that he didn't bother to even write a single note, instead he doodled a small mickey on his notebook.

The boy turned his head back when the paper hit him; sadly it landed on the floor after hitting him. So he lazily picked it up with a grunt, making a mental side note to glare at Jiwon. As he picked up the piece of paper, he heard a slightly loud shoe tapping sound, so he looked towards the sound. It was the teacher and boy did he look angry.

"Really Kim Hanbin, really? At least look at me-" "I did-" "QUIET-" "But sir-" "Stand outside! Until I say come in." and poor Hanbin walked outside of the classroom, not even sparing a glance at his also poor sobbing teacher who only wanted his attention.

Hanbin closed the door as he stepped outside of his classroom, throwing a short glance inside the class to see a sulky teacher writing gibberish notes and quickly shot a glare at the only boy looking outside, the idiot who made him stand outside of the classroom, Kim Jiwon. 

His eyes were shooting daggers and practically shouted 'you. are. dead. after. this.' which in fact made Jiwon startled and almost fall from his chair from having a jump. Hanbin then looked back outside, at the quiet empty hallway of the second years' block a.

His eyes slowly wandered everywhere, to the classroom across to the second years' block b, to the classroom beside of his own - the school is design in a curvy way so the hallways are most likely in a circle'ly way, making it logical to see the inside of the classroom beside - to the struggling girl carrying a crapload of books, to the-

Hanbin turned his eyes back at the girl. She was walking very slowly as the books started to slowly try and slide down. "Mr. book up over there please don't fall. I'll be your slave for a minute ok? Just please don't fall." she talked to apperently the books, which made Hanbin chuckles in amusement. And so, he made his way towards the girl.

He took half of the books that she was carrying, in which also covered her face, and gave a half smile. 

"You ok there?" he asked. The girl then looked up and showed a cute confused face. "Ha?" and with a sprinkle of that confused sound, Hanbin couldn't help the soft shade of red tint his cheeks. Weighing all of the books on one arm, Hanbin covered half of his face and turned his face away. He closed his eyes then slowly exhaled, that wasn't good for the heart or mind.

He faced the girl again. "I asked if you were ok there. And are you?" he asked again. The girl furrowed her brows, instead of answering him she said something else. "Who are you?" she asked Hanbin instead.

A full three minutes of silance surrounded the two and possibly the entire school.

The words shot like a arrow to his heart. That was a first, hearing someone that someone didn't know about him and right at his face too! Hanbin coughed the arrows away. "O-oh really? I'm Kim Hanbin, do you now know of me?" the girl shook her head and the arrows were already ready to shoot again.

"But it's ok, now that I know your name i'll tell you mine, Lee Soohyun imnida!" she gave a lively and cute way of her speaking. "Oh and thank you for taking half of the books! Now let's go to class 1-F!" she said as she started walking forward. Leaving Hanbin confused and speechless. 

"Hey Soohyun. Are you perhaps a freshman?" Hanbin said loudly, Soohyun looked back at him and smiled. "Of course I am, but I'm a bit big for my age right?" she gave a cute laugh. "And you're going to 1-F?" she tilted her head with furrowed brows. "Of course? Why ask?" Hanbin blinked. "Um, this is the second years' block a." he stated.

Soohyun smiled for a full four minutes as the silance and a cold breeze filled the hallway. 

"eeEEEH!!! Jinja!!?"

She ran towards a classroom. "Songsaeng-nim! What class is this?!" the teacher inside jumped with surprised at Soohyun's voice. "U-uh 2-C, wae?" "Urm, nothing, thank you." her voice became as quiet as a mouse and she slowly backed away from the class. Every step she made towards Hanbin made her shrink with sulk.

And by the time she reached Hanbin, she was ultra small. "Oppa. Why didn't you tell me first. That this was the second year's block." she said as he looked up at Hanbin with teary eyes.

"Well. I-I....I'm sorry?" he couldn't help but think that Soohyun looked cute. "Oppa I hate youuu~ Do you know how long I took? I took 12 hours you know!-" "But Soohyun we only started 3 hours of school-" "QUIET-" "But Soohyun-" "Go and do push ups for me! And don't stop until I say so!" Soohyun pointed to the floor.

And poor Hanbin had to suddenly do push ups in the middle of the hallway, but this time, he spared a glance at poor sobbing Soohyun. "Uhu...Ok, you can stop now.." she pouted. The other stood up and dusted his trousers and vest, proceeding as carrying the books of his half again. "Sorry too.." Soohyun mumbled, making Hanbin smile and chuckles softly. 

"Nah, It's ok. Good work out. Thanks." he gave a soft laughter to hint off that it was fine. Soohyun then gave a relief face with a happy smile. " Thank goodness. I don't know what I would've done if you made me do the push ups instead." she grinned.

Hanbin laughed at her cheekiness. "I don't think I would go that far for a girl." he smiled. "Come on, let's go back to the first years block ok?" "Ne!" Soohyun happily said as the two walked down the hall towards the first years block.

'I don't think I could ever go that far for you Soohyun.' Hanbin though to himself as he heard Soohyun chatter away.

Meanwhile...

"Hanbin! It's ok! I still love you, you can come back in now!" the history teacher called out happily with happy 'i miss you' tears but was replaced with shock when Hanbin wasn't there anymore.

He gave a gasp before he spinned and everything became a shoujo manga. He held his fist to his mouth as he fell down to the floor. 

"Hanbin...OH MY GOD HE MUST HATE ME!!! MUST HURRY BACK TO MY HANBIN SHRINE AND GO PRAY THAT HE ISN'T" and the history teacher sprinted off to a secret room he likes to call as the Hanbin appreciation room.

-----------

a/n: I swear to god I did not procastinate. ok maybe i did at some point But here's the third chapter! Hope you like it and stay tuned!