Two

Notice Me Oppa!

"But Soohyun! He's a jerk! HE DIDN'T EVEN FREAKIN' HELP YOU STAND OR A SORRY." it seems that in Hayi and Soohyun's friendship, Hayi is the older sis/mom.

"Yeah but, look at his face." Soohyun tried to defend the guy. "All I saw was a short guy with small eyes. Oh and a mole under his right eye. Nothing special." 

Hayi huffed and crossed her arms, not so lightly tapping her shoe at Soohyun.

"But-" "No buts." 

The taller pouted the made her two index fingers tap againts each other. "You don't understand true love." Soohyun muttered. Hayi's left eye twitched.

But then she let out a sigh and placed her hands on her hip. "Ok fine, I won't get mad but why him? There's like so many fishes here, why do you want that perticular one? And especially him!?" She furrowed her brows.

Soohyun smiled. "Well, cupid shot the arrow and I've got to follow the rules." Hayi's eye twitched. "You sure are a dreamer." and she let out a long sigh.

Her arms fold as she closed her eyes. "But you don't even know his name." Hayi tried to convice Soohyun, but the other wasn't shaken by the question. Instead she smiled brighter as thought she knew his name.

"It's ok. I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later. Seeing as he looks like our age or maybe older."

The taller chirped.

The shorter frowned.

"But-" "Enough of your buts'! You're just jealous, it's ok, I'll help you find that sweet guy you told me you dream of having." Hayi got cut short and Soohyun grinned.

And for the third time that day, Hayi let out a sigh at her new grinning friend, Lee Soohyun. 

 

---

 

Jinhwan paced around the school. He had a slight frown on his face, he didn't seem quiet pleased at the moment. He had a plan and the plan was destroyed. Destroyed by two freshman girls.

His plan was to sneak in with the freshmans and most likely go out the gates with one of them, he didn't felt like studying anymore. He also planned to go unnoticed there, he even used the quiet hall not many used because theres so many unused doors that make the hall scary. 

But no, two girls had to go and wander and just had to use that hall. 'Out of many halls! Theres like a hall where even stickers are placed on the walls, don't girls like those? Why use my the private and scary hall?' Jinhwan thought to himself as he walked past the canteen and towards the Main Hall where all the first year or freshmans are at.

He easily slipped past the teachers because of his slightly small build and made it through the the crowd of students partying like there was no tomorrow. How sad for them, the party had just begun the moment they stepped into the school area. The private high school was free for those who had either vocals, rapping or dancing and was said to be one of the top 3 most hardest school to get into.

There was SM private high, JYP private high and of course, YG private high. Unlike SM that has from elementary or JYP that has from middle school, YG only has a a highschool. Because the headmister doesn't want to take the childrens childhood away from them.

Jinhwan was actually one of the top of the school, with his excelent singing skills and dancing, he and his group have become of the top groups formed in the school, but the other members thought of recuiting another or two members to make it different from the smaller top groups from YG private high. But there are also projects and soloist.

And because there are groups, projects and solo students, at the end of every year, the headmister would give a throphy to congratulate each of their works. But of course, there is also normal studies and normal after school activities. The students have to stay at a dorm so the teachers can monitor over the students. But of course, not over the top.

And Jinhwan's group was a rookie who won last year, and most anticipated group this year as well.

Jinhwan slid at a wall to rest his feet. He didn't seem quiet pleasent feeling right now but he was content that the teachers didn't find him out. 

But there was one thing on his mind that he just couldn't get it off. 

The big eyed girl from the hall.