One

Notice Me Oppa!

"I hope you all will have a great stay here at YG high." the headmaster, Mr. Yang said happily to all the freshmans.

 

The hall was filled with cheers and loud claps. The students started to party as if it were their last day there, how funny that it was actually their first day.

 

A girl with cute small eyes and high cheekbones was walking aimlessly towards nowhere in the slightly cramped hall. She pouted when bodies bumped into her.

 

'This ain't no bar so please don't act like a drunk person.' she scoffed and walked to the wall near the main door. But then someone bumped into someone, making the said person fall.

 

Soohyun picked up the person - who was a smaller built girl - and patted her skirt. "Are you looking for your brother little girl?" the other looked at her with a raised brow.

 

Then she let out a soft chuckle, Soohyun blinked. "I'm a freshman. Lee Hayi, excuse you." she sassily placed her hands on her hips.

 

Soohyun then noticed, of course, why would a little girl be in a private high school? "Ah mian. I'm Lee Soohyun." she scratched her nape.

 

"It's ok. Anyway, wanna ditch? We're free to go, says a teacher which i did not secretly hear when the teachers were talking at a meeting before this." Hayi looked around to see if anyone heard.

 

Soohyun blinked then suddenly burst out laughing. Clutching her stomach, it was quite a while since she's laughed loud - but made it soft unless she wanted the entire hall to look at her and her new friend, Hayi.

 

"Lets go, it's boring here." the taller smiled and pulled Hayi to the doors and the two exit. "So..."

 

---

 

"Really!? Your brother actually did that?" Hayi laughed. She and Soohyun were talking and it seems that she and Soohyun had alot in common, especially in the category; music.

 

"Yup. She actually drank soup through a straw because he didn't wash the spoons." she rolled her eyes. "Eventhough it was h- ummph!" 

 

Soohyun fell down, it seems that someone had bumped into her. She was about to get mad at the person that made her fell. "Ouch! How dare-" 

But when she looked up, she saw a very cute guy. The guy looked at her then scoffed, before walking off. Hayi then came to her and helped her stand.

"Hey are you ok? Don't worry about that douche" she stuck out her tongue to the way the guy went before looking back at Soohyun. "What a jerk. There there." she patted Soohyun's skirt.

"Hey Hayi." 

"Yeah?"

"That dude was HOT."

And Hayi looked at her newly found best friend with a surprised look.

 

------

 

OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ;A; I WAS BUSY I SWEAR. Well, be sure to stay because i'm sorry ;; I'll update soon :P but i'm not promising anything