Chapter 4 ( warm hearted )

Ꭺ lᏐᎢᎢΙદ Argue Ꭺ Goes Long Way

" sulbi ~ don't forget to come by today , you missed alot of sessions already !" mom called me to inform but i was in the kitchen so i told jackson to pick it up for me. 

Lately, i've been hanging out with jackson alot more and even though we argue once in a while, i didn't feel awkward around him and that we could actually become good friends. " are you going somewhere?" jackson asked . i nodded and told him that i do volunteering work to help kids with education and jackson wants to tag along so why not.

" its okay i'll drive today " jackson grabbed my car keys and walk over to the driver's seat. 

" all this while you could drive but you rather sit in the passenger seat?! " i rant as i open the car door . 

" i don't want to fight with you today so i wont answer that question ~" Jackson put his hands up and we made a deal not to argue today although i know it won't last long . We arrived at the kids centre and i was greeted with a warm hug by a 4 year old girl named lia.she was born with dyslexia so she couldn't spell things correctly but theres one thing that she loves, drawing. Whenever i visit the kids centre, she will come running to me hugging and hands me a new drawing. Lia pulls my hand and made go inside.

" sulbi you arrived! did you came alone ?" 

" i came with jackson who else would i come with "

" i see you getting close with him aye " daddy teased me and had his eyebrow all raised and everything.Right on time jackson came and i pulled him away from dad knowing that dad will .i introduced lia to jackson and jackson to lia. Lia gave a big hug to jackson and it warms my heart how jackson hugs her back with a big smile on his face. Bigger than the smile he does whenever he tease me . I walk over to the car to put away my bag and had my phone in my back pocket. i walked around the kids centre and finally settled down at the corner of the room. i was doing some art work when jackson came and sat next to me.

" i didn't know you do volunteer stuff.i thought you always sit at home and do nothing"

" i didn't know you are actually a warm hearted person " 

" lia is a sweet girl.look at her "

When i look up , i saw lia running toward me with a paper in her hands but she slipped onto the pieces of paper that was laying on the floor and she fell,hand first " oh my !" jackson saw the situation and he walk towards lia who was crying really really loudly. He carried her and sat back next to me ."see , this is why you shouldn't run even though you are excited " jackson brings her head close to his heart and start rubbing her hand trying to ease the pain that the 4year old is having. i look at him and smile slightly.


jackson's pov*

"why you look at me like that? " i nudge the elbow at sulbi.

" oh? nothing , you do really have a nice heart jackson " sulbi nodded sarcastically 

" lia, you should not run even when your excited okay? we need to go now, remember my words" i look at lia in the eyes. 

" do you really need to go? i have no one to play with " lia pleaded 

" yea we have to do errands , you can play with daddy over there " sulbi held her hand and walk towards mr hwang. she looks the prettiest when she play with little kids. i followed from behind and bow to bid goodbye . " get home safely okay" mr hwang waved and we entered the car. " what kind of errands do we have to do huh ?" i asked sulbi confused with the reason she gave lia. i mean , i have plans to take her somewhere . " to the supermarket, i need to get a few things for the india trip and then to the restaurant i need to give doojoon something" sulbi ordered me. 

so what now? im her driver . pshhhhhh calm down jackson calm down 

" don't say i order you to drive, you offered to drive earlier on so might as well " i swear, sulbi always know what im thinking !!! 

we arrived at the supermarket and sulbi grabbed the trolley. i like going shopping with sulbi just cause she knows what she wants and we are literally in and out of the store in 20 minutes. " i need this " she said and grabbed a sleeping bag. she finishes up what she needed to buy and we went straight to the restaurant. 

" doojoon im here ! EUN AH ?! " sulbi made alot of noise as soon as she arrived. sulbi gave doojoon a bag and sat down with eun ah .

" ya doojoon , we are leaving for Africa tomorrow and i don't know i feel weird  around her "

" weird as in you like her?" doojoon slightly punched my shoulder.

" i don't know if i like her .i mean i didn't feel this way whenever i see ..."

" her? that girl?" doojon cut off my words. i nodded and told him to keep his mouth shut around sulbi . Its a secret only me and doojoon knows,even mark doesn't know this secret. 

END OF POV 


 SOUTH AFRICA TRIP DAY ~

" YA ! open the door !" someone knocked on my door and i know instantly its jackson. i mean , mark at least knocks on my door gracefully like the person he is. i opened the door with a angry face "tsk can't you wait?" i push the door to the back so that the door would be attacted to the magnet behind it . i pack a few more stuff .Right then , mark opened his door and make noises as soon as he opened his door " ARE YOU GUYS READYYYY where's eun ah?" he asked me . i told him eun ah couldn't make this time as her passport died and that i will be the only girl on the trip .sigh . " faster faster" mark motions his hands. i chuckled remembering the first day i meet jackson . he did the exact same thing as mark did with his hands. bestfriends bestfriends.

We arrived at the international airport and waited in line to check in our haversack . After that, we decided to eat something light before boarding our planes,besides, we have 1 hour more to go . 

" can i have the window seat pretty please " i connect both of my palm together and beg both of them .

" but i want the window seat " mark pout . 

" NO ONE GETS THE WINDOW SEAT " jackson exclaimed and he was right. no one gets the window seat indeed. We were seated at the middle row. i sat down , next to jackson on my right but i had an empty seat on my left. " if a hot guy is sitting next to you , please ask mark to change seats with you and i'll change seats with mark . " jackson whispered in my ear. i simply stick my tongue out . 

*ting* //please be seated on your seat, we will fly shortly //

" no one is sitting next to me " right when i said it to jackson , a really really really hot caucasian guy smile and sat next to me . jackson tap mark's chest and we rotated seats.now, resulting with me sitting on the very right seat with jackson in the middle next to mark . " you're such a troublesome guy i swear " i whispered in his ears. we took off and reached a safe level . I was listening to music while having my head rested on jackson's shoulder. he took my phone and unlock it (my phone has no password) and start going through the photos in my album . 

" why do you have a picture of me playing with lia and why do you have photos of doojoon here?" jackson raised his shoulder resulting my head getting bobbed around . 

" sulbi , do you want the sandwich? i got extra " i extend my hand to grab the sandwich from mark and open it. 

" you didn't answer my question " jackson ask me once more.

" mark,do you want mentos?" i extend my hand once more and gave mark the mentos still avoiding jackson's question .

" fine fine, he's just a very close person to me of course i haves photos taken and you look cool around kids so... " i took a bite of the sandwich . 

*click* jackson took a photo while i was biting the sandwich " we are also a close friend,we should take pictures together" of course the childish jackson appear whenever he seems jealous about something. jackson gave the phone to mark and all of us took selfies together ,making silly faces,immitating one another and making fun of ourselves .... 

CHAPTER 4 

(人*´∪`)♪тнайк чоц♪(´∪`*人)

-Not updating till around 27th due to a short trip (人*´∪`)(´∪`*人)