Chapter 3

Ꭺ lᏐᎢᎢΙદ Argue Ꭺ Goes Long Way

I woke up from a nap and stayed in bed staring at the ceiling that has a quote painted on it. " Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts".i gave out the longest sigh ever as i turn my head to the left. its been 1 month since hora left the house and her bed stays the same from when she left. Even though we can have our own bedroom, hora decided to sleep with me as im afraid of the monsters under my bed,which explains why i have teddy bears aline neatly right next to my bed. 

" daddyyyyyyy can you make for me cupcakes " i shouted across the room and stretch my hand after i close the door to my room . 

" no wonder you didn't come today ! you were busy sleeping " it sounded like....jackson.! i quickly turned my head and my hands are close to my chest. 

" when did you arrive? DADDY !!" 

i ran into the kitchen while adjusting my shirt and pulling it down . i look at him and pointed to jackson. daddy says that he invited jackson and doojoon over for dinner but doojoon left as his mom called him to eat dinner at home. " thn why didn't he went home?" i looked anxious ." sulbi " daddy gave me that don't-be-rude look and i understood him right away . worst of all , mom is not at home and dad has to leave for work soon and soon it will be only me and jackson here . 

" daddy , im going to the apartment today to clean up some stuff " he nodds and left. 

After daddy left, it was super awkward. jackson looked at me , i looked at him. we didn't talk for a while but the chicken got the conversation going . i picked the chicken with my hands and start eating it when jackson gave me his disgusted look. 

" don't you ever see people eat chicken before? tch " 

" not with their hands that it "

" why you gotta be so hateful about the things i do?"

" pick up your phone its annoying " 

" ohh look who it is , mark called " i stick my tongue out and answer his call.

mark asked me if i saw his hard disk." ohh you might left it in my apartment? ok i'll text you the combination " i look at jackson whilst answering mark . 


Jackson's POV

wait, when did mark visit sulbi and why didn't i know or why is he there with his hard disk . i know his hard disk has alot of movies . did they watch it together? 

I looked straight into sulbi's eye when she spoke with mark over the phone . i know she's trying to make me jealous by having mark calling her instead of me but im not buying it. As i observe her, her black eyes looked mesmerizing and her soft brown hair that has yet to be wash looks pretty, her in her sweat pants and sweat top looks beatiful . 

" ya , faster eat i want to go to the apartment and meet mark " she emphasize the word mark and ouuuuuu its getting annoying . 

" give me your plate and go get ready " i said to sulbi 

" thank you ." she said thank you ? am i deaf ?

no wang jackson you must not fall in love with her .

Sulbi got ready and we went back to the apartment . "see you then " she said and went inside her apartment. i decided to visit mark who happens to be home . i sat at my favourite spot which is the bean bag chair and stared at the ceiling . 

the way she smile is so urgg beautiful and whenever she sticks her tongue out just wanna make me smile .wait no don't fall in love with her !

" you like her don't you ?" mark threw a can of coke as he sat down . i look at mark and shook my head. i don't know if its a crush or love or just simply friend friend. 

" btw what were you doing at her apartment?" i looked straight into mark's eye

" just... watch some movies " 

END OF POV 


A few months later ~

Mark came knocking on my door . " do you wanna join us on a road trip with myself,jackson and eun ah if she wants?" and he hands me the 4 ticket to South Africa . i agreed to join in the road tripping just cause i really enjoy going on road trips. i invited mark and of course naturally jackson will appear also to have dinner at my apartment that night and to basically chill . i went to cook something and serve it . 

" what did you put in here ?" jackson asked and made that scared face

" yea i put in sleeping pills so you would sleep here ." i slapped his arm lightly and went back in the kitchen to make tea. Mark left shortly to go to the store and grab a few snacks. meanwhile, jackson tried to figure out the wiring to connect the hard disk to the screen ." here " i hand out the tea to jackson but he fell while trying to get up , resulting my hand to be covered in hot tea. jackson noticed my red hand and he started panicked . 

" sorry sorry im so sorry i fell and this hapened " jackson said sorry to me countless of time while soaking my hand in ice water . he then applied toothpaste to the burnt areas. Mark returned from the store and saw my hand covered in white cream " were you eating cake?!" mark asked. i swear that guy he always wants cake. " no i burnt my hand " and points my finger to jackson . Mark went to jackson and slapped his arm before crashing on the floor and got comfortable with the pillows. 

We watched a few movies and i was laying down on the sofa and so is jackson but different sides as i have a L-shape sofa.. Jackson has his head on a pillow near my arm " don't think otherwise, i place my head this side just cause i didn't wanna be rude and have my leg facing your face" . jackson said as he adjust his hair. somehow, my heart was beating fast . i couldn't concentrate on the movie knowing jackson is right next to my arm. Because i was laying on my left, i could see the top of jackson's hair and he would adjust it every now and then . *ttuk* his knuckle made contact with my forehead. 

" WHY DO YOU KEEP HURTING ME TODAY? for goodness sake!" 

" who told you to lay down near me?"

" gosh i wasn't ! "

" can both of you stop arguing? i'll force you to get married then you guys know !" 


Jackson's POV

i was the first one to wake up that morning and notice the screen is still on .all 3 of us probably fell asleep while watching. i went to switch off the plug . mark is still sleeping on the floor. i turned around and saw sulbi sleeping soundly with her left hand hanging out ,still having some toothpaste on her hand. i went into the kitchen and wet a clean towel . carefully, i wipe off the remaining toothpaste off her hand. Her eyelashes are long and whenever she moves, her dimple will appear ,and her brown curly hair that she tied up in a bun looks perfect to me. 

CHAPTER 3 

୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧Ƭʜᵃℕҡ ყօϋ୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧