Chapter 2

Ꭺ lᏐᎢᎢΙદ Argue Ꭺ Goes Long Way

I woke up fairly early .eun ah is already dressed up and she waited for me as she helps my mom pack for the picnic. i wasn't in the mood for beach that day after what happened yesterday . i opened the door and went into the kitchen only to be shouted at " YA WHAT TIME ARE YOU GETTING READY?!" of course mom. i shook my head as i sat down and took a bite of the apple that i took in the fridge. i told my mom i didn't have the mood to go and i texted eun ah to follow my parents and took care  of mom for the day . all  3 of them left and i sat down at the dining table playing with the half eaten apple as i look around the empty house. i really miss my sister and it hit me right in the spot when all the memories of us making kimchi came. 

No sulbi no ! you have to get up its a new day ! embrace yourself and continue your life ! your sister will be back . i told myself a few times and i was convinced with myself that i can make it through .

I drove my car to the small indie restaurant that i work in and greeted the manager there as i put on my chef apron. Although that restaurant is my dad's,i didn't want to look arrogant so i decided to appoint a manager that deserves it. Doojoon, the manager oppa that i can talk comfortably with is the one who always gives me advice and is basically like my brother from another parent. 

" you look gloomy today? whats up ?" he asked me as he gets ready to the open up the small restaurant.

" hora left the house "

" it will get better. here go open the front door " i took the keys and unlock the main door and open up the gate at the front. 

i was about to go into the kitchen when i heard someone shouted " IM THE FIRST CUSTOMER !" i turned and had that w-t-f-look on and i was practically lost for a minute. Jackson its jackson! i then quickly went inside to " hide " my self .

" ya ! can you at least come quietly? " doojoon knock jackson's head

" where is she?" doojoon asked.

" where is who?" i asked him back.

" sulbi ... sulbi ~ the girl just now..Sulbi ah ~~!"

" ye-y-y-yees? i open the kitchen door and allow only my eyes out . " come here " doojoon called for me and action his hand.

" ohhhh!! cold-hearted neighbour who doesn't know my dad is the owner of the building" jackson points his finger at my face. 

wait so the owner of the building is his father....? which explains the last name ! you stupid sulbi ah stupid 

" and the nossy owner yes nice to meet you " 

Doojoon stood there scratching his head . he must've been shocked seeing how we know each other .So i explained things to doojoon and complained to doojoon that jackson cussed at me for not paying and he got the wrong person ! Doojoon looked at jackson and jackson let his sheepy smile out once again and got really nervous.

" no hyung . wait listen. mark didn't pay the rent "

" and how is that connected to me? you are the one who didn't see the room number correctly!"

" but you are the one who used sarcasm on me"

" but you cussed at me "

" STOP IT ! i'll force you guys to get married then you know !" 

" but until then , i do not know " i stood up and went in the kitchen before i turned and stick my tongue out . 

i was in the kitchen preparing ingredients to make apple rose tart when i realised that theres only 1 box of apple left .


Jackson's POV 

Sulbi went out carrying her purse and her car keys . " im going to the store to get boxed of apple we ran out of them " she informed doojoon. Doojoon looked at me and told me to follow her as she will be carrying boxes and besides the is no one to look after the store except doojoon. what so now i have to go to the freaking store with this cold lady? no way man . wait i could really use this chance to get to know her better.

" get in the car " sulbi says softly. 

She started driving and i could see in her side profile that she has been suffering lately. with what i do not know. From that day onwards i know the type of girl sulbi is. The girl who would keep everything inside and let it kill her bit by bit,the girl who hates being the burden and the girl who always says "im okay ". I could feel something is wrong when everytime we hit a red light , she would sigh and sigh . i didn't want to make an impression as the ' nossy guy ' in her face anymore so i sat down quietly. And thats how the ride was from the restaurant to the store.

" can you wait for a minute? i wanna take my apron out first" sulbi requested and that was the first time she spoke to me in her soft voice. it...was nice. 

The trip to the store was basically silent . none of us spoke , she didn't find fault with me and so did i.

END OF POV


Jackson went out after he settled the boxes of apples on the counter. i told doojoon that he could entertain jackson and i really want to bake silently alone. " can you still manage the order that is coming ?" doojoon asked and i nodded silently. i sigh as i pick each and every apple and start doing it professionally and with my heart. suddenly i heard all the ruckus outside and i peep through the tiny little space from the door that wasn't fully closed. 

he dance wow not that bad... wait he raps too omg totally my type. omg wait hwang sulbi what the hell are you thinking? he's just the nossy neighbour!

I was interrupted by jackson when he went in the kitchen and straight to the fridge where we kept cold beverages. he opened a can of coke and look at me .

" are you that amaze that i dance and rap? " jackson asked as he sip his coke .

" i got no time to be amazed at some nossy owner. oh yea why are you here? its been 4 hours"

" because im waiting for mark to arrive " 

" so that he could treat me better than you right ?" i stick out my tongue and walk into the pantry . 

He followed me from behind and i made him hold the rattan bowl that i usually put my ingredient and start putting food in . " what do you mean by him treating you better?" jackson asked. " he would greet me everytime we bump at the lift and ..." i wanted to put potatoes in the bowl when jackson pulled it making it a rolling potatoes instead. " what? you dropped it you pick it up !" i went into the kitchen again and pull out my rose apple tart from the over and place it on the counter. i slapped jackson's palm when he sneakily took a piece of apple that was on the tart. 

" i see that you guys have grown closer? you guys were fighting like cats and dogs just now " doojoon came in to prepare a meal that someone ordered. 

" hyung , do you see me getting close with her in the near future?" jackson place his palm supporting his chin 

" oppa you DONT see me getting close with him right?" i raise my eyebrow

" it sounds weird when you call me oppa with your midium husky voice. " doojoon attacked back .

" WHAT you're saying i sound like a guy ?!" i decided to play a prank on doojoon and grab that sugar candy covered in salt .it dropped in the bowl of salt when i was about to eat it . i put it in doojoon's mouth and he cussed me for doing that. i ran like a sheep into the manager's room to grab my phone that was ringing. 

CHAPTER 2 

୨୧┄┈୨୧‧⁺̣˚̣̣*̣̩⋆̩·̩̩୨*⁎ᎢℋᎪɳᏦ ᎩӫᏌ⁎*⋆˚̣̣̣̣͙୧·̩̩⋆̩*̣̩˚̣̣⁺̣‧୨୧┈┈୨୧