Chapter 1

Ꭺ lᏐᎢᎢΙદ Argue Ꭺ Goes Long Way

NOTE *** there might a few cuss words here and there !

Okay then ! Get lost of our site and never come back again ! LAST WARNING ! " Mom shouted from across the house. I was in the kitchen eating some yogurt when i heard all the arguments coming from mom and my sister , Hora. I silently stood up and stood behind the kitchen door and saw Hora dragging her suitcase out of the house.She stopped after she saw me and our eyes met , yet she left. She left home for good?im not sure. I looked at mom confused. Mom collapsed and cried sitting on the sofa. 

" If you wanna be like your sister,go ahead! give you money to study but you go and find a guy! and what? wanna live with him ?! off " 

I was left dumbfounded.Why is it that whenever hora and mom fight one has to leave home and one has to vent her anger out on me.I quickly went inside my room took my coat and head out the door with my car keys and drove to my small studio apartment that my parents bought me . I opened the door and stood there looking at every instrument there is.The piano the guitar the whiteboard that was filled with music notes and the wall filled with so much paper crane. i don't wanna sound depressed but i was.i stepped in and the door shut behind me sitting down lifelessly staring at the piano that has no sound . 

* ttuk ttuk ttuk * * ttuk ttuk bang !* 

I looked at the door and thought ' damn i was trying to look like im in a drama here ! ' i looked in the peephole and saw a guy. A good-looking one wearing his cap backwards . I chuckled to myself when he place his eye on the peephole with his nose and mouth brought downwards.he looks like a dork. I was woken up from my day-dream when he knocked one more time .

" Can i he..l"

" when the are you going to pay your rent? its been months ! pay up " He lift his hand and motion it asking me to pay .

" faster !" he added with his korean accent that shows how obvious that he is a foreigner. 

" last time i checked Mr Wang is alot older.. and for your polite information,I paid yesterday and uhm wait ." i came back with a receipt and show it to his face. He gulp his saliva and move his head backwards and i saw his eye went to the right .' apartment 858 ' he read it with his lips silently

" i' ll be at apartment 852 if you need any help thank you have a nice day " He spoke really really fast and walk briskly to his apartment without looking back . i swear that guy is weird. 


Jackson's POV

I was counting the money from the rent as i tick. apartment 850 ✓ apartment 852 dont have to tick . apartment 858 ✓ apartment 859 . I tapped my pen on the table when i see apartment 859 not ticked and decided that i pay them a visit .

i knocked on the door a few times and what was i thinking when i place my eye on the peephole?! As if i can see from outside. The owner opened the door and for my basic information the owner of apartment 859 is Mark tuan my best friend. A girl opened the door . wait mark has a girl without me knowing?! i ignored that part and maybe he does have a girl without me knowing so i thought i should play a little game with mark and ' his girl ' 

" when the are you going to pay your rent? its been months ! pay up "i started pretty slow then . keke

​" last time i checked Mr Wang is alot older.. and for your polite information,I paid yesterday and uhm wait ." she came back with a receipt.

of course idiot , Wang is my daddy ! how can anyone living her not know that?! i mean . *rolls his eyes* THEN ! i realised something. If it was mark's girl , mark should surely come out and i noticed that the apartment is full of music equipment. i mean mark has piano but the background is different. i bring my head backward and saw apartment 858 . mark's was 859 the door infront of 858! . i greeted her and walk to my apartment as quickly as possible and shut the door and dialed mark's phone number. 

" yo bro where are you ?" 

" im in my apartment. i heard you shouting did someone not pay?" 

" ok im coming "

i opened the door and stick my head out and saw she closed her door already and i quickly run to mark's apartment and went in trying to catch my breath as i make my way on his sofa bed . " ya *gulp* you know there's a girl living in front of you ?!" 

" she's there for months you idiot " mark knocked my head with his fist .

" why didn't you tell me ?! oh my god ! "

fast forward to telling mark what happened. mark laughed at me ! 

" HAHAHAHAH if i had a girl , i would tell you "

" exactly my thoughts ! wait when are you going to pay up ?!" i channeled back to the real topic . Mark looked at me with his sheepy smile and mouthed later and raised his eyebrow. 


Sulbi's POV

i decided to go back home as i didn't want mom to worry more about me like how she worried about hora. I picked up Eun ah , my bestfriend along the way and we went back home to my house .i opened the door slowly and went in . " mom im home " i said softly. " darling sulbi !! come have dinner " i had my jaws dropped hearing what she said . hours ago she was all sad and angry now she's okay? i held on to eun ah's hand and pulled her into the kitchen and set up the silver ware and cutlery for eun ah.After dinner , Eun ah went ahead into my room , dad went out to meet his friends as usual and it was me and mom in the kitchen. i was trying to help her undo the dishes and she grabbed my hand. Is my mom sick or what?! 

" sulbi listen, from this day onwards there is no hora in your life and you're the only daughter that Hwang family has get it?" 

" but..." 

" no buts listen to me okay. now listen pack your bag and we are going to the beach tomorrow okay ? ask eun ah to tag along " 

i obey her and went into my room and started taking out my diver's suit and put it in my bag. 

" are you going somewhere ?" eun ah asked

" yeap to the beach and you're tagging along whether you like it or not ."

" are you crazy?! of course i want to follow ! "

Lucky for eun ah for being my bestfriend , she always have spare clothes in my room . she started packing as well and we ended the day watching some movie on the tv upstairs . 

CHAPTER 1 

✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・✿.。.:*ᎢℋᎪɳᏦ ᎩӫᏌ✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・✿.。.: