Screw You

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

[5 Months Later]

"Yunho-ah, stop this." Changmin helplessly cried.

It's been five months since the break-up and Yunho has been depressed since. Continuously drinking and has gone back to smoking like before.

"Dude, I thought you quit smoking." Yoochun said, shaking his head.

"I lost her again." Yunho mumbled. "I can't  believe this."

***

[Jeong-Ah's Place]

"Omma, is it a boy or girl?" Changhyun asked, poking her stomach.

"I don't know." she replied, smiling. "I hope it's a girl though."

"I want a baby sister too!" he cried then turned to JaeJoong who was cooking. "Appa, do you want mommy to have a boy or girl?"

JaeJoong turned around and smiled at Changhyun. "I'm fine with either."

***

[3 Hours Later]

"Yah! Park Jeong-Ah!" A voiced cried furiously.

Jeong-Ah turned around and was greeted by an angry Seohyun.

"What?" she irritatedly asked.

"I can't believe you kept the child." she sneered.

Jeong-Ah scoffed. "I'm not killing this child."

"Oh really?" Seohyun retorted.

***

"Omma." Changhyun sniffled once he saw Jeong-Ah wake up.

"Snap." she muttered.

"Are you okay?" JaeJoong asked.

She nodded. "W-what happened?"

"Seohyun kind of tried to get back at you." Junsu said.

Jeong-Ah looked at him confusedly before reality hit her.

*Flashback*

"You !" Seohyun yelled and tried charged at Jeong-Ah.

*End of Flashback*

"Please tell me the baby is okay." she said, tears evident in her eyes.

Junsu and JaeJoong hung their head low not wanting to look at Jeong-Ah.

"No, this can't be happening..." she cried.

"I'm really sorry." JaeJoong said, pulling her into a hug. "I'm so sorry."

"W-why?" she cried. "I can't believe that I lost my first child."

"It's not your fault." JaeJoong reassured her.

"JaeJoong-ah." she mumbled, hugging him tighter.

Suddenly, the hospital door opened and Jeong-Ah's doctor came in.

"Jeong-Ah, you're very well of your condition since you're a doctor yourself right?" Dr. Kang asked her.

"Ne." she replied.

Dr. Kang nodded. "Well, I'll just quickly go over the papers with you and then you're ready to leave."

Jeong-Ah nodded.

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

"Jeong-Ah lost her child?" Yunho asked.

"Miscarriage." Yoochun mumbled.

"ing Seohyun!" Changmin cursed. "I swear once I get my hands on-"

"Oppa!" Seohyun cried running over to Yunho but was quickly stopped by a pissed off Changmin.

"You killed my niece." Changmin said, glaring at her.

"What are you talking about?" Seohyun asked, trying to not show how scared she was of Changmin's intense glare.

"You. killed. my. niece." Changmin repeated. 

"Wait, she found out what gender the baby is?" Yoochun asked.

Changmin nodded before turning back to Seohyun. "You're gona pay."

"O-oppa, I- I didn't mean to!" she sobbed.

"Liar!" he yelled. "I saw everything while leaving the practice room to go to the lounge.

"Why'd you do it?" Yunho asked.

Seohyun looked at him and saw how serious he was but hurt was also evident in his eyes.

"B-because..." she mumbled.

Changmin smirked and said, "Because she wanted to be with you so she thought getting rid of the baby would make you run to her."

"T-that's not true!" she quickly denied.

"Oh really?" he asked. "You two-faced ."

"I thought the child was JaeJoong-hyung's." Yunho said. "Jeong-Ah told me."

"It's yours." Yoochun said. "Not his. JaeJoong loves her but they never had ."

Now it all made sense. There really was no way JaeJoong and Jeong-Ah would do 'it' especially if they were not married. JaeJoong believes in after marriage. Jeong-Ah as well. However, the night he and Jeong-Ah had , it was because she was drunk. If she wasn't drunk...

"I'll be back later." Yunho said and hurriedly grabbed his car keys before leaving the dorms.

***

[Jeong-Ah's Place]

"I'm so tired." Jeong-Ah muttered as she layed her head on JaeJoong's chest.

He could only chuckle in response as he held her close to him.

"I never knew a doctor could become so weak." he half-joked.

"Yeah, well I never knew a guy like you would be so..." she said but stopped halfway, not knowing what to say.

"So what?" he asked.

"Would be so caring and loving." she softly said.

He smiled.

"Hyung~" he heard a loud voice call.

"Does Junsu have to ruin everything?" JaeJoong mumbled, cursing the younger man quietly.

Just then, the door bursted open to reveal a panicked Yunho.

"Thank God you're alright." he said and tightly hugged Jeong-Ah.

JaeJoong stared at him in disbelief.

"W-why are you here?" Jeong-Ah asked him.

"Changmin told me everything." he said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"B-because. Your career." she said.

"You know I'd give it up just to be with you."

She just nodded not knowing what to say.

"Please don't ever leave me like that again." he begged. "You have  no idea how much I missed you."

"M-me too." she said. "I've missed you too."

JaeJoong looked at the two sadly but he knew that he just had to accept this. Maybe it's fate that the two are supposed to be together no matter what happens.

***

"Treat her well." JaeJoong said to Yunho when they were alone in the backyard.

"Hyung." Yunho said.

"She loves you. I can't change that." he said. "Take good care of her."

"I will." he said. "Thank you."


DONE ! Epilogue next then it's finally over.

Originally, it's supposed to be longer BUT finals are next week (Wednesday & Thursday) and I leave to VN next Thursday night so I wana end it already. Sorry if it was somewhat crappy. :3

QueenB_doll - People these days ]:

myfishyx - LOOL. SNSD is okay. I'm not a big fan but they're not bad... I didn't like their comeback song this year though X: IUNNO. I thought SME didn't have good comeback this year. I'm a fan of DBSK & JYJ. But I thought JYJ's album was better than DBSK's this year. xD ! EHHH. But yeahh :3

MongZong - LMAO ! He decided to let her go :D

gofanfic - LOOL. She's two-faced

ladybee - updated ! && haha, I'm sure Seohyun is really nice in real life.