Introduction

The Death List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV- My mother forced me to come with her to meet our new neighbors when i refused several times. I just didn't want to meet that scary woman again though i was really wanted to talk to the girl again, seulgi was her name. If we could become friends then i can come out of my boredom. But her mother seems so weird. So, I went with my mother at last to meet them. She also took some cookies for them to give them as a present. When my mother was just going to ring the bell when i held her arm and stopped her.

"You think we should really do this? That woman is scary"

"Irene, you should respect everyone no matter how they're, okay?" my mother said and smiled.

She pressed the doorbell but it didn't ring, maybe the switch was off or it didn't work, so my mother knocked on the door. Several times. No one answers. After knocking for 10 good mins, we heard some noise behind the door and then soon a shrill voice came.

"Who are you?" It was the same woman.

"We are you neighbors, we live in apartment 5A" my mother said.

"What do you want here?" she shouted again.

"We came here to meet you, we just moved as well, a few weeks ago and i bought you some freshly made home cookies if you like" There wasn't any noise after that, everything felt silent. I just wished my mother would turn around and leave because i think the woman's gone to fetch a butcher knife or something to kill us. After 5 or so minutes, the door opened slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter