Suggestion And Advices

The Death List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV-

Within a week, my mom found out that I was ditching my school bus and walking home instead. The school called my mom to confrim if I permanently left the bus or the other students on the bus were causing problem for me. I denied everything and told my mom that I want to leave the school bus becuase of Seulgi, but she didn't agree. My school was quite far away and she didn't want me to walk home to and forth from school everyday. Insted, she said she would talk to Seulgi's mother to let her take the bus with me as well. I was against the idea and didn't wanted my mom to go there. Not because I was scared of Seulgi's mother but because of her weird behaviour with my mom. But my mom dragged me with her to their apartment. As usual, he mother took 15 mins to open the door...its weird that she never opens the full door, she just talks to people while peaking a bit as if she is hiding something in her apartment. 

''What do you want?'' Was her first question.

''I need to talk to you about something, its important'' my mom said.

''What is it? and make it quick'' she said quickly. She never invited us or anyone in her apartment. 

''Can we sit and talk? Please?'' my mom insisted. 

Seulgi's mother looked uneasy. ''I can't go into your apartment, I don't want to''

''Its okay, we can talk here as well''

''Al-Alright, just give me a second'' she slammed the door at our face again and made us wait there for another 10 mins, we could hear faint whisper from inside as if she is deciding with someone if she should let us come in or not. I pressed my ear against the door to hear better but my mom glared at me and I moved back.

Seulgi's mom finally opened the door ''you can come in but make it as quick as possible''

We went inside. It was my first time visiting Seulgi's apartment. It was dark inside, with just a faint light on, Is her mother saving electricity? There were very less furniture, the living room only had two chairs and a table. She didn't tell us to sit down so we didn't. There were bits of papers scattered on the floor, it was dirty all over. the table also had stale food on it, flies surrounding them and buzzing everywhere. There apartment had a pugnent smell, like something rotting. Seulgi came out of another room fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter