Start Of A New Friendship

The Death List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's Pov:-

I sat at my usual place at school next day. Seulgi came to school very late that day. As she entered the class at the 2nd period, our eyes met. I could clearly see her expresions changing. She was surprised that I moved place. I quickly turned my gaze away. She sat all alone again and throughout every period, I could feel her staring at me. I tried to look from the corner of my eye and I figured she was watching my every move, her gaze was fixtated on me. And somehow she had a creepy smile on her face. I tried not to look at her but it made me feel uneasy.

Soon it was lunch break and I was putting the books inside my bag to get to the rooftop as soon as possible.

''Are you a liar, Irene?'' 

I was startled. I could feel Seulgi's cold breath at the nape of my neck, her tone was different than usual. I slowly turned around to see Seulgi grinning at me. I quickly stood up, she came infront of me and leaned at my desk. ''Hi, Irene'' She smiled. Her expression and tone changing back to normal. ''Seulgi, I didn't see you coming'' I said calmly.

''I wanted to surprise you and I did'' She said and giggled. ''I brought lunch today as well, lets go'' she said and went ahead.

I followed her. She was very chatty today when she used to keep quite almost all the time. Maybe she is coming out of her shell. I didn't ask anything about the question she asked me earlier. I didn't want to. It scared me somehow.

''By the way, you didn't wait for me today, for school...I thought we would come together, I got late becuase I waited for you about an hour'' She said.

I didn't know she would wait for me. I felt bad somehow. I should've waited.

''Don't worry, we are walking home together anyway...we are right?'' She asked. 

''Ye...yeah, we...we are'' I replied.

                                   ************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter