Seven

Merry Christmas, Choose Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time Hana was finished work that night, she was excited and exhausted at the same time. It was Friday though! That meant she has 2 days to relax before going back to working her off again. There was also snow on the way so that was a perfect excuse for her to just sit at home and do nothing. Thinking of maybe paying for take-out for the guys, Hana was thinking about delicious foods as she walked into the apartment, only to be slapped in the face with something even more delicious smelling than what she had been thinking of ordering.

It was Hakyeon's turn to cook tonight but this didn't smell like anything he would make. Wandering into the kitchen after hanging up her coat and slipping her slippers on, Hana saw that the chef was actually Taekwoon. "This smells wonderful!" Hana said with a big smile, happy to see her Oppa home. Sure it was only one night and morning that he’d been away, but she’d still missed him…even though most probably wouldn’t notice the absence since he was usually so quiet. Something about him was so magnetic and drew her to him.

Taekwoon quickly looked away from the food as if he'd just been caught red handed doing something bad and then rushed to her side. "It's not finished yet. Go...take a shower...and it will be done by the time you get out..." a shower did sound nice...but why was he forcing her away? "But I can help you cook..." Hana offered instead, only for Leo to give her a serious expression and pull her away from the kitchen.

"Just relax. This...this is for you." Eyes wide when Taekwoon said those words, Hana wondered what he meant by that. Weren’t the others going to eat? Were they even home? Pouting at being ordered around, Hana sighed with a nod and went along with what Taekwoon wanted her to do. A shower sounded nice anyways, so going to the bathroom, Hana stripped out of her work clothes and after the water was the right temperature, she climbed in.

Feeling the warm water work against her tense muscles and relax her, Hana smiled and ended up singing a little in the shower. Once she was clean, Hana turned the water off and climbed out. Realizing she’d forgotten her robe though, Hana hissed some. It’s okay. Her bedroom wasn’t far from the bathroom. She just had to wrap up in the towel and rush. Yup. That’s just what she’d do!

Grabbing her towel and drying off quickly, Hana then wrapped her towel around her and realized just how tiny it was on her. Hana usually wore a robe over her towel to cover up what the towel couldn’t, but now she wasn’t able to do that. Whimpering about her practically hanging out of the towel, Hana made sure all h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter