Four

Merry Christmas, Choose Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana wasn’t able to talk to Taekwoon properly before he left. After she went to get dressed and dry her hair, she had gone out to look for Taekwoon but Hakyeon said he’d already gone. It was…a little upsetting to know he’d tried to talk to her and she wasn’t able to talk to him before he left. They’ll survive though. According to Hakyeon, he was just going to be away for the evening and be back the next afternoon. Surely they could talk later, right?

“Aigoo what smells so good?” Hana asked as she left her room in search of the source of the delicious smell that drifted her way. “Wonshik is making dinner…” Hyuk said from his bedroom which was closest to Hana’s. Poking her head into his room, Hana saw Hyuk was working on his computer and she simply kept walking past after thanking the other so she could see what Wonshik was making.

On her way out, Hana saw that Hongbin was cleaning up around the living room, causing Hana to smile a little. “Yah…don’t you ever get tired of cleaning?” Hana asked, causing Hongbin to look her way then flash her a toothy smile before shaking his head. “Not when we live with a bunch of slobs.” Hongbin then turned to look at Jaehwan who was sitting on the couch and watching TV. Once he noticed the others were looking at him, Jaehwan quickly looked at Hongbin then Hana and flashed a smile their way.

“Did you say something?” Jaehwan asked, moving uncomfortably on the seat. “Nope…” Hana said with a small giggle and went to grab the duster from Hongbin to hand to Jaehwan. “Jaehwannie. Why don’t you help clean too?” Hana asked, stuffing the dust filled feathers in Jaehwan’s face. The other male then wrinkled his nose at it and pushed the duster away from his face. “I don’t want to. My show is on…Look Hana, why don’t you watch with me? Hongbin too!” Jaehwan started to speak cutely, tugging at Hana’s wrist to try to pull her onto the couch with him.

“Aigoo you should help Hongbin with cleaning some times!” Hana said, falling onto the couch when Jaehwan finally tugged her harder than before. “Don’t worry. Hongbin likes cleaning, right?” Jaehwan asked Hongbin cutely and Hongbin simply laughed some and stole the duster back. “I’m just dusting Noona. Don’t worry.” Hongbin said, soon followed by Jaehwan repeating “Don’t worryyy” In a cute way and then laughed some.

“Aish…don’t work too hard Hongbin-ah.” Hana said, jumping up from the couch and moved to hug Hongbin to give him strength to continue then went to her original destination of the kitchen where Wonshik was cooking. “Add some green peppers…” Hakyeon said, hovering over Wonshik who pushed him away some with his elbow. “I don’t want to put in peppers…” Wonshik said, stirring the rice around in the pan.

“Why not?! It’ll be delicious!” Hakyeon whined some, making a face at the younger male. “You put them in when you make dinner tomorrow then.” Wonshik said, pushing Hakyeon away again before he noticed Hana was watching over the two of them. “Ah noona! Come here and taste this...it’s the best!” Wonshik said, picking up some o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter