Six

Merry Christmas, Choose Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Hana woke up to the scent of something burning. Groaning, the young woman rolled over and wrinkled her nose, knowing that something was going on in the apartment. Hopefully nothing was on fire! Jumping up as her senses came to her completely; Hana slipped on her slippers and started to rush out of her room, only to suddenly knock into Jaehwan who was walking past her room.

Gasping in shock, Hana lost her balance and fell backwards, clinging to Jaehwan’s shirt and pulling him down to the ground with a loud crash. Other than her air being knocked out of her lungs, Hana was unhurt. “Yahh Hana…what was that for?” Jaehwan asked, rubbing his elbows that had slammed into the door when they both fell. “Sorry Jaehwan-ah…” Hana said, looking up to realize Jaehwan was lying on top of her. Hana’s legs had subconsciously spread when she fell and there Jaehwan was, nestled between her legs as if he was her lover or something!

“Omo get off me ert!” Hana tried to push Jaehwan off of her, however as she flailed some, the male grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms down to the ground. “Yah. Don’t call me a ert when you’re the reason I fell like this. You didn’t have to spread your legs~” Feeling her cheeks warm at the others words, Hana looked up at Jaehwan’s playfully smiling face.

“What are you two doing?” A voice suddenly came from the doorway, causing Hana to look up and see that Hyuk and Hongbin were looking down at them. Becoming redder in the face now that they’d been caught, Hana shook her head and quickly pushed Jaehwan off her to the side and moved to stand up quickly.

“Nothing! We weren’t doing anything. Right Jaehwan-ah?!” Hana asked, looking towards Jaehwan to back her up, however it seemed the other was feeling a little too mischievous and simply smiled at the others. “Sure. ‘Nothing’. If that’s what you wanna call it…” Jaehwan then cleared his throat and adjusted his pants before walking off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter