Two

Merry Christmas, Choose Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up the next morning with a small groan, Hana could hear someone knocking at her door, a voice calling out her name soon to follow. “I’m up…I’m…what time is it?” Hana groaned, rolling over in bed and looked at her phone to see she still had a few minutes before she had to get up. “Hana-yah…” The person called to her as her door swung open. Rolling over in bed, Hana stared at the person in the doorway and saw it was Hongbin with…a tray of food?

Taking in a deep breath through her nose, Hana could smell the food coming from the tray and it smelled absolutely heavenly. “I know you don’t have to wake up for a little bit, but I finished early and I didn’t want it to go cold, Noona.” Smiling some, Hana sat up in bed and stretched her arms out above her head before then motioning Hongbin in. “Shut the door so the others don’t bug us.” Hana said before then scooting over in bed and patting the spot where she’d been laying so he could sit down.

It was weird being called Noona by half the guys in the house. It was cute at the same time too. At least she was the same age as JaeHwan and so she could at least call Taekwoon and Hakyeon Oppa. Hana was certain Taekwoon secretly liked being called Oppa though he’d never admit to it, just like she’d never admit she liked the way the younger boys called her Noona. Especially Hongbin when he smiled so sweetly while saying it.

“I hope it’s good…” Hongbin said, moving to place the tray on the bed over Hana’s legs and then sat down on the bed next to her. “It smells good…” Hana said with a smile and picked up her chopsticks and spoon to start digging into the western breakfast. It’d been way too long since she last had a western breakfast. It was rare to find all the ingredients so Hongbin really must have gone out of his way to find everything and cook it all for her.

“Did you eat already?” Hana asked Hongbin after digging into the food. It really was delicious! When Hongbin shook his head to say he hadn’t eaten, Hana then pulled the younger closer to her and offered a piece of bacon to him. “Open up~” Hana said, urging him to take a bite. Hongbin looked at her cautiously, as if to ask if it was really okay, and Hana responded with a small hum and urged him again. When Hongbin then took a bite out of the bacon, Hana smiled and then stuck the rest of the bacon in her own mouth before then offering her spoon to Hongbin.

“We can share…” Hana said with a smile, not really wanting to eat in front of her dongsaeng when he was hungry. Hongbin then scooped up some of the omelet on the spoon and instead of eating it himself he stretched his arm out to Hana. “Open up Noona~” Hongbin said with such a charming smile that Hana’s mouth opened up all on its own. She couldn’t dare be stubborn with him.

“Mmmm delicious~” Hana said with a smile as she ate. Hongbin then suddenly moved in and kissed her on the cheek. Instantly turning different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter