I accept...

The Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'With new clothes and makeup

a girl can be born again and again'

 

Soah continues staring at him as he steps down from the huge bed, walks over to the mirror at the far left and starts arranging his hair. Then finally he turns to her. And stares. 

'What am I supposed to do with you?' He asks

'Raksha told me you were supposed to be my mentor' Soah says. He sighs.

'First of all you address Raksha as Madame, I'm sure she didn't say that but she gets angry when you don't. Second of all I don't have time to play with an newbie like you , I'm far too busy catching big fish. And third get out of my room unless you want some thing done to you.' He threatens. His threat makes no effect and only angers Soah. 

'Listen Kristopher, I've had enough of being pushed around and ordered. I came here with a plan, a plan to survive and make the best out of here and you are essential as I have no idea what I walked myself into. I don't want to die because of being too stupid to learn the rules.' Soah had no idea what triggered her outburst but was glad it did because she seemed to have made her point across as Kristopher seemed to be staring at her in all incredibility as if he could not believe what just happened. Soahs outburst seemed to have angered him. He steps forward and grabs Soah by the shoulders and before she has any time to react he carries her and flips her upon the humongous bed. Soah doesn't stay still either and starts flailing and spazzing around but is caught and steadied. She open her eyes and assesses the situation and soon comes to terms with it. She is pretty much pinned down on the bed with a half handsome beast upon her. He has a furious expression upon his face and Soah thinks maybe she took it too far. But kudos to her stubborn side she glares into his eyes and gets the most unexpected reaction. He is laughing. Literally laughing while sitting upon her and Soah cant help but think it's one of the most beautiful sounds she's ever heard.

'You're like a kitten, you are angry and show it but have no idea of how powerless you are' he continues ' Although your strange green eyes make you look like a witch'he says this and moves closer to me

'Alright I'll help you, I'll be your mentor but you have to promise me you can handle it' 

'I can handle it' Soah says with defiance.

'Of course you can and so you shall' he whispers against Soahs ear. Close too close thinks Soah. She could feel his lips against her ear. It sent shivers down her spine and the awakening of something she knew was better left asleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter