Upside Down

RED

Taeyeon’s POV

I was lazily lying on the couch wearing a loose white long sleeved polo going down to my thighs. I don't know how long I stayed like that. I closed my eyes then heard the lock of our apartment's door clicked open.

"I'm home" the person said as she entered the living room. She saw me lying on the couch. I heard her laid her things on the glass table before moving close to me.

"Hey" she greeted softly. I opened my eyes and saw that she's kneeling in front of me on the carpeted floor.

Tiffany's POV

"Hey" I greeted her softly and knelt down in front of her. She opened her eyes. "I'm sorry…" I apologized "…a-about the other day."

She looked at me, "It's okay."

"But… I-I…Y-you.." I stuttered "..U-uhm. Your sister told me everything. I'm sorry"

"Oh" she just replied knowing very well what I'm talking about. She rolled on the couch, her back facing at me.

"I'm sorry" I apologized again before kissing her temple. I giggled lightly when I saw her blushed. “Cute” I thought to myself and grabbed my things on the table before going to my room. I changed my clothes and fixed my hair before going to the kitchen to cook our dinner. I actually wanted to make her favorite food. At least I know that thing about her. After cooking and setting the food on the table, I went to the living room and saw a sleeping Taeyeon on the couch.

"Taeyeon" I called at her softly. "Tae" I called again. She opened her eyes and sat up lazily. She stretched her arms up before releasing a yawn. I giggled.

"I didn't know that you're naturally cute" I said and rewarded by a blushing Taeyeon. "Come, I made dinner", I held her hand and intertwined our fingers that action made her face redder. I pulled her up and went to the kitchen. Her face lightened the moment she saw what's on the table. She went to the table and sat down on the chair before eating the carbonara on her plate.

"Mmm. This tastes good."

"Really?" and I thanked her. "Is there a reason why you like this food?" she stopped eating upon hearing my question. It seems that I hit something that changed her mood. She laid her fork beside her plate and looked down. Ugh. Great. I just ruined the mood.

"Uhm. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have - "

"Its okay" she interrupted. "My sister cooks it for me to cheer me up, to calm me down, or to stop me from crying every time I lock myself inside my room… a-after…a-after…" she began to stutter "…after, you know, after my mother forced me t-to…. k… ki.." now she's shaking. She can't say it. She doesn't want to say it. She doesn't want to say that she have killed many lives. I could even see the sorrow living in her eyes. Being neglected just because you're an illegitimate child and being forced to kill someone were just so cruel. Being alone all the time, trying your hardest to gain the love of someone, forcing yourself to be strong all the time, living a controlled life, I can't imagine how she keeps on surviving living with that kind of life. It's too much to handle. It's too painful to have. This girl is just too strong.

"Stop. You don't have to say it" Ugh. Though I always say that I hate her, I don't like seeing her like this.

"I-I'm done eating. Thank you for the meal" Taeyeon said before going to her room.

I went to my room and wore my pink pajama after washing the dishes. Instead of sleeping on my bed, I wanted to sleep beside Taeyeon. I knocked on her door but no one answered so I just opened the door and saw her lying on the other side of the bed.

"Can I sleep with you?" I asked.

"Y-yes" I thanked her before lying so close to her. I readjusted myself so that my body was facing her and that my eyes would be looking at her. Her eyes were closed and her body was facing the ceiling.

"Do you feel sad?" I asked softly before she opened her eyes and looked at me surprised telling me that I just hit something sensitive again. Her eyes were slightly shaking, trying her best not to let her tears fall. Not wanting to see the girl beside me cry, I moved closer so my chin would be resting on her head before wrapping my arms around her shoulder and back. I hugged her even more when I felt that she's already crying. I don't want to let go of this girl. I felt like she's going to break completely the moment I let go of her. I want her to feel that she's not alone anymore and that I'm here for her. I don't like hearing her cry. I want to break those walls of sorrow surrounding her and make those tears go away. This girl… this girl just turned me upside-down.

 


Another update. HAHAHAHA
Just want to distract myself from school work. HAHAHA
And thank you for ACTUALLY reading this story, I really appreciate it. :))))))))     ENJOY!!!!

But I think its ending soon. T_T