Bad Break up

RED

"So you're really engaged to her" my friend Sunny said. We were at the cafeteria. She was holding my left hand looking at my gold ring. "How do you plan on telling this to Nickhun?"

I sighed. "I don't know."

"Tell me what, Fany?" Khun asked who suddenly appeared from behind. His face suddenly darkened when he saw the ring on my left finger. "Oh. I see" then he turned and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I called at him as I stand up and grabbed his arm but he shoved my hold away. "Please let me explain" I begged.

"You don't need to. Were done" and he left me standing there tears streaming down my face.

I skipped the next class after that since it's just a P.E. class. I went at the back of our school building to cry. I really hate this. I'd rather be a person with normal status in life than to become a princess. My back was leaning on the wall, hugging my knees with my face buried in between my kneecaps. I don't know how long I stayed like that 'till I heard footsteps going towards my direction.

"Tiffany?" the owner of those footsteps softly called at my name. I didn't answer. I stood and dusted my skirt before looking at her angrily. I didn't even notice that my red handkerchief fell from my pocket.

"You! If you just helped me to refuse that arrangement then nothing of this would happen! Nickhun wouldn't break up with me!" I grabbed her uniform's collar and continued, "I hate you! I really hate you!" Gripping her collar, I noticed that her body was trembling, and that she's sweating, she looks scared and her eyes were not looking at me, instead, her eyes were looking at something from behind. I turned my head to see what she's looking at and saw my handkerchief on the ground. I went to pick it up. Taeyeon fell to her knees the moment I let go of her. She's still trembling and looks scared. Her eyes were still looking at the handkerchief now on my hand.

"What? It's just a handkerchief" an evil thought popped inside my mind realizing that she really is being scared by this thing on my hand. I stepped closer and knelt down in front of Taeyeon and spread the red cloth in front of her. My plan was a success. "Oh, really scared are you?" I said evily. How could this strong girl that I know was easily shaken by just a handkerchief?

"Please. Stop" Tayeon begged. Her fists were balled on the ground.

'Hmp. What's wrong with her? It's just a handkerchief!' I thought to myself as I continue to wave the red cloth in front of her.

"Please. Please. Stop. I-I'm sorry. Please stop I’m sorry, I’m sorry" she begged even more. She keeps on begging and begging for me to stop. I stopped when I saw Jessica running towards us. She pushed me away from Taeyeon as she knelt down and hugged her younger sister tightly as if she's the most fragile thing in the world.

"Gosh, Taengoo you're so cold" she said while gently rubbing Taeyeon’s back. Jessica glared at me, that cold glare that can make me shiver. "She has a great phobia in red and yet you continued to wave that thing in front of her. I know that you hate my sister but you shouldn't do that. You're so cruel" she informed me with her now glassy eyes before turning her attention to Taeyeon again. She cupped Taeyeon's cheeks. "Taengoo, open your eyes. It's okay now" she said softly as she started to gently blow some air to Taeyeon's face. I just stayed there as I watch Jessica calming her sister down. I didn't know this side of Taeyeon.