I hate Her.

RED

Tiffany's POV

I'm the daughter of a king,

She's the daughter of a mafia leader.

My hair's blonde,

Her hair's brunette.

She's silent,

I'm noisy.

I don't accept everything but she accepts everything.

I disobey rules but she obeys every rules.

I always laugh and smile but her, no.

I have friends,

And she doesn't have any.

We're like black and white, opposite.

And 'I hate her'.

Though we grew up together, though were forced to live together, though we have the same school, though were in the same class, though we see each other every day, we don't really talk to each other. You ask why? Because I don't like her. I hate her... do I really hate her? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days ago

I was sitting on the couch with Taeyeon silently sitting beside me. My father, the king of our land, was standing in front of the glass wall of our first class apartment, watching the city view. The silence in that room was broken when our last guest along with a brunette girl stepped inside the room. The older woman was wearing a blue colored dress while the younger one was wearing a pink and white colored dress. My father sat on the couch across us and soon followed by the older woman. The brunette haired girl kissed Taeyeon's forehead before sitting beside her.

"How are you Taeyeon?" her mother started.

"I'm fine" Taeyeon replied looking down at her hands on her lap.

After a few seconds of silence, her mother pulled out a small box from her purse. She opened it before putting it down on the glass table between us. On the box was a pair of golden ring.

"Here are your rings" she said. "Wear it now" she commanded.

I was really surprised. I didn't expect that they'll do this arrangement this early. I don't want to do this no matter what! How would I explain this to Nickhun, my boyfriend?!

"What?!" I questioned and slammed my right hand on the table. "No! I won't accept that! I would never wear that stupid ring! We're both girls and even if she's not I would never accept her! I would never marry her!" now I'm mad. I'm really against this. I looked at Taeyeon, "Hey! You should refuse about this too!"

"Sorry I can't" she replied calmly.

"What?!"

"Sit down" my father said staring at me coldly.

"The marriage would be after your graduation" Taeyeon’s mother said.