Feeling sick

LUCY

Yunho woke up early in the morning, getting breakfast ready for his baby girl before she would need to go to school. He prepared her a lovely breakfast. After he finished cooking he went to her room to wake her up. He entered her room and kissed her little forehead. After he kissed her he realized that she was feeling a bit warm. He lay his forearm over her to feel that her tempature was a bit high. Lucy was sick. He went to the bathroom and dug into the drawer to find the themomitor so he could check her tempature. Lucy's temp was high and she wouldnt be going to school. Yunho couldnt go to the store and he couldnt leave her alone. He picked up his phone and called Siwon.

"Hello?" Siwon answered.

"Hey Siwon!" Yunho replied.

"Hey what's up?"

"Are you in town?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah I am." Siwon replied. Yunho felt a bit releaved.

"Do mind doing me a favor and picking up some children medicine. Lucy has a high fever and I can't leave her by herself." Yunho asked, explaining the situation.

"Yeah I can do that. I'll go now and bring the medicine. Call me if you need anything else." Siwon hung up leaving Yunho to just wait till he arrived. Lucy began to wake up. She wasnt feeling good so she was pouty and upset. Yunho pulled her hair back, seeing that she was uncomfortable. He hated seeing his baby sick but it wasnt something he hasnt done before.

"Hey baby! How are you feeling?" He asked. She began to cry from all the discomfort.

"I dont feel good!" She cried. Yunho knew she was sick since she was crying and from her fever and it made him feel bad too just watching her feel this bad. He gave a small pouty face too.

"I know baby, and Appa dont like it when you dont feel good. Let me get you a cold rag to put on your forehead. Maybe it might help lower your tempiture." He left the room to run to the bathroom. He grabbed a small wash rag and soaked it in cool water. He then ringed out the excess water and returned to Lucy's bed side to place the rag on her head.

"There now. That should help." He stated. She gave a weak smile as she lay in her bed.

"Appa! Will you be going to work?" She asked. He shook his head.

"No I think I will stay to nurse you to health. That sound alright with you?" Lucy nodded, happy to know her appa wasnt going to work. Yunho's phone began to rang and he left the room to answer it.

"Hello!"

"Hey I just bought the medicine and a few other things that will help." Siwon explained over the phone. Yunho felt relieved to have such awesome friends.

"Thank you, Siwon. I appreciate this." Yunho exclaimed.

"No problem. How is she feeling?" He asked.

"She is a bit uncomfortable but as long as she takes medicine and some sleep she shall be good." Yunho explained.

"Alright, well I am almost there."

"Ok, I will leave the door unlocked for you." Yunho stated. They ended their call and soon Siwon walked through the door with everything Lucy could ever need for her cold. Yunho messured out the liquid meds that she would need. The flavor wasnt something Lucy would like much but Siwon came prepared with some pop-sicles that she could munch on after she take her medicine. Yunho took her medicine to her and woke her up.

"Sit up baby and take this." Lucy sat up and took the small cup from her appa. She smelt it and began to cry. This was one thing Yunho didnt like. Fighting his baby girl into taking her medicine was something that made him both sad and upset. He wanted to make her feel better but it was hard when she wouldnt take it cause of the flavor. Medicine wasnt meant to taste good but she had to have it. After what seemed like thirty minutes, she finally took her medicine. Yunho gave her a pop-sicle and had her lay down after she finished. It wasnt long before she was asleep again. Yunho sat down in the living room, feeling both stressed from having to go through Lucy being sick and having to fight her to take her medicine. But it made him think about the first time she was sick. She cried through out the night, screaming at the top of her lungs cause she wasnt feeling good. He had no clue what to do then. He had taken her to the doctor to finally find out she was sick and needed medicine. Even after taking her baby medicine she was crying but after she finally fell asleep he was so happy to see she was feeling better. That memory was special even if it wasnt the greatest part of their lives. Yunho cleaned up the kitchen and put away the things that Siwon had brought over. He couldnt even remember if he said bye to Siwon before he had left. He wasnt sure when Lucy would be feeling better but hopefully it would be soon so she could return to school.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its a short chapter but something to add to show the Appa and daughter relationship with Yunho and Lucy. I am also sick and very tired after how my week has gone. I have another doctor appointment tomorrow and then I will know if I need surgery. Not sure how I feel after loosing a great person who meant alot to me when it came to inspiration and a muse. Wish me luck and I hope to get more chapter written soon and maybe have it done before Valentines day. Although you all wont finish it till March. Please enjoy and I will be waiting on your comments.