8. (YoonMin) Where did the SWAG go?

On Christmas...

Because Yoongi with scarf is the like the cutest thing ever

 

---------------------------------------------

"Hyung, Are you done?"

"Yeah, yeah, kid. Give me 5 more minutes..."

"You were the one who told me to not care about fashion... What 5 minutes, huh?"

"Stop whining around"

"I am not whining around...! It's just: We actually wanted to meet 10 Minutes ago..."

Jimin rubbed his hands together in order to keep himself warm. Standing in front of Yoongi's door was something he was already used to.

Saying he doesn't care about fashion was the worst lie the older could do.

Jimin has noticed how the elder's reaction would change, when they would go shopping together.

The younger had nothing against the elder's weird fashion, In fact, it was pretty cool and very fitting to the quiet male. Just not really something Jimin would wear.

The door was opened when Jimin was about to text the older again.

Revealing Yoongi in his too big coat.

But there was something, the younger kept chuckling about, when they were on their way to the Coffee shop.

 

The very long and big scarf. It was grey, actually very fitting to the whole outfit, yet it was standing out a lot.

"What are you laughing at?" The older hissed.

Jimin faced the older and blushed, because the male in front of him looked too cute.

Half of the face of Yoongi was covered. His annoyed expression made everything looking more priceless than it already was.

Jimin looked away quickly, because his mind was about to burst.

The photo of Yoongi and that scarf was everywhere. He couldn't stop thinking about it.

He couldn't believe that the male next to him was 2 years older than him. He was just looking too cute to handle.

Jimin was endlessly smiling, making Yoongi feeling uncomfortable.

"What are you laughing at?" He said again.

But Jimin was only smiling, shaking his head.

"It's nothing" He replied as he tried to contain his laugher.

They settled down at the coffee shop, which opened some days ago.

The service was pretty nice and Jimin was humming to the Background melody quietly.

Yoongi was sighing as he took a sip of his cup of tea.

Jimin was smirking when he looked at the cute hyung in front of him.

"Where did your swag go?" He asked jokily.

Yoongi groaned as he realized why the younger kept smiling.

"...hmpf" He muttered and rolled his eyes.

Jimin smirked leaned closer and teased again "Where did our little Yoongi's swag go~?"

Yoongi sighed and smacked the younger.

 

 

 

"...Hmpf"

 

--------------------------

NEXT => BTS