3. (MarkSon) Without you...

On Christmas...

(Finally, An update...)

 

" So you won't come?"

"No, the Staff said, they will make a special out of it"

"Why didn't you say, that you usually celebrate with us?"

"Because it's for entertainment's sake.... and I never did something like this before."

"...." The oldest stayed quiet. Jackson, on the other hand, knew, that something was wrong with the elder.

"Hey, hyung. I know, this would have been our first Christmas, but... we will meet at the broadcast station then! And you can come visit us when you want"

"I want to, but the problem is... do the viewers want that? We already came once."

"Eyy, they will like it!"

"You think so? I think, they want to see Youngji and you the most."

Jackson has spoken with Mark about Youngji before. That every close moment between those two, was only, because they are friends. Not more.

But, still. Every time, they would talk about the reality show, the topic 'Couple' and 'Fan pairings' will always come up.

"Hyung, I told you not to worry about that! You even spoke with her about us"

 

Mark and Jackson have been a couple since their comeback with 'A'. Nothing has changed much, just that they tried to keep it as a secret and used other members to hide them.

Mark took Jinyoung and Jackson took BamBam.

 

"..." Mark hasn't replied.

"Are you jealous?" The younger asked, chuckling.

"I am not Jealous! Why should I?!" Mark tried to keep calm, but when Jackson asked him, he finally exploded.

"I am just.. I hate it, when I watch you staring at her... I hate it, when you have skinship with her... When I see you both standing together, I want to stop watching... I haven't seen you in a while, because you hardly come home... I miss you, but you never care about calling me... And then anger is rising in me... I should have stopped you, when you accepted going there... living there.... I... Jackson...."

Jackson grinned.

"So you missed me?"

The older nodded. "Hm..."

"And you were jealous?"

"....Kind of...?"

"And you are angry, because I never call you?"

"Jackson! Stop joking around!"

The older heard the younger laughing.

"Hyung, you're so cute, when you're jealous"

"I am not...!" The older was happy, that Jackson couldn't see him right now. His face was bright red and he kept waving himself, because he was sweating so much..

"You are" The younger said. "And I am glad..."

"Why? Do I never express myself well?"

"Yes... You always do skinship with Jinyoung or Yugyeom lately... and hearing you being jealous or missing me, makes my heart skip...." Jackson blushed.

"...Jackson?"

"Hm?"

"Can't you really just make one exception and come home? If you can't, I will come over and bring you home..."

"Hyung, we even bought a Christmas tree and made cookies!" BamBam's voice spoke through the speakers.

"Cool! Give me some of those cookies tomorrow!" Jackson replied.

"See you tomorrow, Jackson-hyung"

"See you, BamBam"

"Hey, hyung... I will try my best to come home.. I can't guarantee it to you, but I will try"

"Really?"

"Yes.. Because I really miss you guys.... and you"

"Jackson...?"

"Hm?"

 

 

"I love you" 

 

---------------------------------

NEXT => NamJin (BTS)