2. (V-Hope) You're perfect in every way...

On Christmas...

"Then we will be going!"

"Be careful when you walk back! Call me if something happens!"

 

The door was shut.

 

I went over to my bag, looking for my phone. 

Scrolling through the tweets, I suddenly saw something, I probably shouldn't.

#kickoutJhopeBTS

I was clever enough to understand what this words mean.

 

So people wanted me to leave?

 

'He's ugly...'

'When you think you're ugly and then there is J-hope'

'He can't even sing'

'He should just die'

'They should dispand'

 

I looked around.

Do the others know about this?

I wasn't able to think right.

ARMYs.... This people aren't ARMYs, right?

 

I tried to hold my tears.

My chest hurted.

So, it seems like they don't accept me. My dreams. 

I looked out of the window.

It was snowing. 

Jimin once said it today, that the weather is getting colder and it maybe snows at the evening.

How should I enjoy this, after reading something, so.... horrible?

I held my breath. Ran my hand through my hair.

 

Suddenly, the practice room door was opened.

I quickly turned away.

No one should see me crying like this now.

"Hyung...?"

 

Taehyung.

 

"Didn't you want to practice?" He laughed. "Lazy, huh?"

I kept quiet. I was clutching my t-shirt. When I let go, I'll break down in tears and I didn't want that.

"Hyung...? Are you ok?"

I slowly nodded, turned away, so he couldn't see my face. "I-I'm... ok" My voice cracked.

 

"Then why aren't you looking at me?"

 

I gulped, wiped my eyes and turned around to face Taehyung.

"I am ok" I said and faked a smile.

 

Taehyung looked at me, looked at the phone in my hands and suddenly came towards me.

"Hyung, did you look at Twitter?" He asked.

"I did." I said, biting on my lips, because I was sure, that I would break into tears, if I wouldn't.

He wrapped his hands around me, pulling me closer.

"Don't hear what they say. You are you. They are just some people, who can't accept someone else's happiness.. You're perfect and I know you are. We all know. So, don't make yourself crazy..." 

He looked at me and smiled.

 

Then I couldn't hold it anymore.

I broke into tears, shocking Taehyung, as he tried to comfort me.

He stayed till I finished crying . He didn't say anything. I was thankful for that.

He knew, that It was something really hard for me. 

 

"Are you ok now?" He asked as he ruffled my hair.

I wiped my tears away and smiled.

"I am. Thanks."

 

We went home, talked about how beautiful the snow was. About how we were already excited for the upcoming days. 

 

I was about to go to bed, when I heard Namjoon-hyung talking outside.

"So, he cried?"

"Yes... After we left, I remembered that I forgot my bag in the practice room. I went back and I saw Hobi-hyung standing there. He was sobbing"

"Oh.... did he tell you that he looked on twitter?"

"He did..."

I sat down at the door, trying to hear better, but apparently their conversation already ended, so I went back to my bed again.

 

This was the worst Christmas....

 

 

It was practice again and Namjoon told me to not think about that. He took my phone, In case I would take a look again, and sent me to practice with Taehyung.

After several times of dancing to 'War of Hormones' and 'Danger' we sat down to take a break.

"You told Namjoon?" I asked, not taking a look at him.

I heard him nodding. "He should know" He mumbled.

 

 

"....Taehyung, do you think I am good enough to be in BTS?" 

I heard him standing up and when I looked up, he stared at me with wide eyes.

"Hyung! Are you stupid?! Of course you're good enough! Without you, we wouldn't be the BTS we are now! You are as important as the other members! NEVER Think like that!" He pulled me up and hugged me.

 

 

"Let me tell you, that for me, you are even the MOST important member..."

 

 

------------------------------------

I know, this doesn't have much to do with Christmas, but because this 'incident' happens in december, I decided to take this for my 2nd chapter...

 

NEXT => MarkSon (GOT7)